• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Mayan Sun Sign?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
9/Dog

But I HATE dogs more than anything... I've always been a cat person.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
wisdom7.jpg

7.jpg

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
How many mayan sun signs are there?
There are 20.
And there are 13 numbers, which say something about the sign.

9/Dog
But I HATE dogs more than anything... I've always been a cat person.

Different interpretations of the thing work best with different people. If you don't relate immediately, it might however be possible it's pointing to a hidden aspect of yourself. Me deems this particular interpretation is quite 'familial', family-oriented (While another one, for example, is said to be relating to the head).

Oo Oo Ah Ah
Who's there in your signature? Was it there before? As a biologist I won't say it is a monkey, but it's a close relative.

---

Of course don't take it all too seriously. But there are meaningful things in it.

Last edited:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to Miguel, my next door neighbor, who is from Cozumel, Mexico (proximal to the Mayan ruins of the city of Chichen Itza), my Mayan sun sign is this:

images

:rofl1:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Was born just after midnight, so I'll try both to be on the safe side!

First, for my actual birthday:
2w72vpj.jpg

29coya0.jpg

The day before:

2ziwpps.jpg

fw25ba.jpg

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Well, which one of both do you think would fit you better?
( @ragashree )

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
13 and Serpent (sounds rather diabolical ;)) (not able to copy/paste the actual blurbs, but looks like others have already posted both)

Although I don't really buy into things like this, 13 happens to fit well. Serpent..eh... maybe some elements fit but I don't know that overall I relate (I'd relate to aspects of others too).