• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fun Personality Quiz: Visual DNA

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mood: Easy Rider (true)

- romantic in outlook
- love simplicity of nature
- nostalgic
- love landscapes
- unconventional art
- appreciate precision and hard work
- impressed by discipline and focus of true artists
- music helps unwind and transports far away

Fun: Thriller

- thirst for affection never drops (hum)
- high sex drive
- love surprises
- indulge during holidays
- spend quality time

Habits: Back to Basics

- simple pleasures make my day
- love relaxing, unwinding, living a comfy life
- care about my health
- expressive personality about home
- surroundings should be simple and comfy with romantic feel

Social: Thoughtful

- friendship means being there for others
- can't imagine life without friends
- go to friends when you need advice or shoulder (but also there for friends)
- freedom means being in charge of my direction
- don't like being tied down
- important to be spontaneous and follow my heart

Yeah, I would say that's pretty accurate - with one exception. I wouldn't say I necessarily have to indulge while on vacation - though I definitely like to do some things I wouldn't normally do. I do not have to stay in five-star hotels and go to really expensive areas to have fun though. Sometimes I think 'roughing' it might be more fun!!!!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mood: Go Getter
Fun: Escape Artist
Habits: New Wave Puritan
Social: Relaxed

:nice:

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
Mood - Go getter
Fun - Escape Artist
Habits - Back to Basics
Social - Relaxed

iamWong

MBTI Type
INTJ
Mood: dreamer
Fun: escape artist
Habits: New wave puritan
Social: Nostalgic

frenchkiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Mood: Dreamer
Habits: High Time Roller
Social: Fun

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Moods: go getter
Fun: thriller
Habits: junkie monkey
Love: fun

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Moods: Dreamer

All pretty much true. I find these picture tests are intensely more accurate.

G

garbage

Mood: Go getter
Fun: Conqueror
Habits: Back to basics
Social: Socialite

Intellect: Scientist
Skills: Performer
Emotions: Instructor
Dynamism: Chiller

Your Core Skills

You are a natural communicator and excellent group facilitator. You work best when you're in a position of control and enjoy the buzz of being the centre of attention. You can be very inspiring and persuasive. You're an extremely analytical thinker with a lively intellect but you're a maverick at heart. You enjoy breaking the mould and challenging traditional ideas.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Potential Areas Of Weakness

You can definitely be a bit of a control-freak. There's a chance that you may appear to love the sound of your own voice a little too much. You tend to value your own opinion over those of your colleagues. Sometimes this means you're impatient and oblivious to the value that others might bring to a project. At the same time, it seems as if you can get quite addicted to group dynamics and find it hard to work quietly on your own.

:dont: :dont: :dont:

Areas You Might Want To Work On

* actively welcome and listen to criticism
* make a conscious effort to be flexible and dynamic in the way that you work
* enjoy working alone from time to time, rather than seeking to vibe off the energy of others

Your Detailed Personality Assessment

Winning the respect and loyalty of your colleagues comes easily to you. You feel very at home in the limelight and are a natural when it comes to enthusing and inspiring those around you. You are extremely dexterous and adaptable so make sure you embrace this and bring variety and vitality into your work life.You enjoy a challenge and always rise to the occasion. If your attitude stays fresh you are likely to perform to your highest abilities in everything that you do.

When it comes to leadership, empathy is your real forte. You are extremely supportive to your colleagues and able to bring out the best in them.

You have a deep connection to your spiritual self. This balanced outlook is an extremely powerful force in your life. You have a healthy sense of perspective and are driven by a strong moral value system.

You can sometimes be quite laid-back about achieving your goals. You tend to land on your feet and so you don't get too stressed about pushing too hard. You definitely have a good life-work balance. And it's true, sometimes success comes to those who don't seem too desperate. This healthy attitude is great so long as you don't come across as disinterested or lazy. It's important that you make sure your colleagues feel that you are pulling your weight.

You're in a very happy-go-lucky place right now. Everything seems to be going your way and your positive energy is infectious which means that everyone enjoys being around you. It's not surprising that you're feeling upbeat. You're feeling very relaxed about work and that sense of ease impacts the rest of your life.

The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. And it seems that you know yourself and your emotional needs very well. You understand the value of clear thinking and are not afraid to take time out of your schedule in order to maintain peace of mind. This healthy take on life is extremely positive and it seems that you have your priorities right. You are steady and strong, and able to keep your focus even when facing intense challenges.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
Habits: High Time Roller

* Intellect: Thinker
* Skills: Communicator
* Emotions: Theorist
* Dynamism: Grafter

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
MOOD Wild Cat
FUN Thriller
HABITS High Time Roller
SOCIAL Thoughtful

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Mood: Easy Rider
Social:Relaxed

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
Mood: Easy Rider

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Art is...

I think that all of that is art. I might appreciate or enjoy different types of art more, but I stil think it is all art in its own way.

2. This is how I like to enjoy music...

This one was a tad easier. There is one specific instance where I truly and definitivly appreciate music more.

3. Freedom is...

One again that is hard to answer. I think of freedom as an idea. Something without restraint. There is true freedom and there is something that makes me feel free. None of these really express the idea of true freedom.

4.That's gross...

Several pictures are rather gross and repulsive.

5. Right now what I would most like to be doing is...

Wow, doesn't take into account whether you have actually experienced any of these things before.

6. My kind of bedroom...

This one was rather nice. I like things with closer quarters than some of the larger rooms in the pictures. I personally like the bunk/loft bed combination stuck in a corner with a desk or two and a few book cases, but they don't have that.

7. My kind of holiday...

For me a holiday is something that allows you to have fun and spend time with those close to you. Not to much action just relaxation and fun with those you care about. Something jampacked with hundreds of other things to worry about and keep track of doesn't fit.

8.My kind of excitement...

Hmmm. Little harder but, there are only two pictures that might even begin to be exciting as I picture it.

9. My favorite type of landscape...

See, I think I might have picked the space one if I had experienced the beauty of the view and the amazement and wonder of it. Since I have not I'm picking something a bit more down to earth.

10. My kind of drink...

I only really like a few drinks. I don't typically like drinks with fruit in them. Since there really is no picture for something I enjoy more I went with milk.

11. The best thing about friends...

There is only one picture on here that fits with what I want more than all in a friend... Which is why I probably don't have many friends..

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Results:

Mood - Dreamer
You're romantic in your outlook and love the simplicity of nature. You can be a little nostalgic and love revisiting familiar places and memories. You like how music helps you unwind, and switch off. Music transports you far away from the everyday grind.

Fun - Conqueror
You're insatiable! Your thirst for affection never drops. You've got a high sex drive, and appetite for lurve.. For kicks, nothing beats an adrenalin rush. You like to take risks, and push limits. You're confident and brave - life is for the living. When it comes to holidays, relaxing and spending time with friends and family is what it is all about. You like long lazy sunny days and the feeling of coming back home completely rejuvenated.

Habits - Back To Basics
You love being a little bit naughty. Nothing beats getting up close and personal with the object of your affection! Your choice of drink shows that you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in. As for the home, you like to feel cozy and comfortable. Your home is your oasis from the stresses of everyday life.

Social - Thoughtful
For you friendship is all about being there for one another. You can't imagine life without your best friends. And they're the first place you go when you need some advice, or a shoulder to cry on. When you think of freedom - the great outdoors spring to mind. Getting back to nature is a big draw. It's the perfect place to find peace and quiet.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Moods: Easy rider
Fun: Escape artist
Habits: High time roller

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Mood: Wild Cat
Social: Socialite
---------------------
Movies: Thinker
Love: Warm and Fuzzy
Travel: Wandering Soul
Art: Eyes Wide Open
Careers: Thinker
Mind: Questioner

These were all neat and i dug the results.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Habits: Back to basics