• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fun Personality Quiz: Visual DNA

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
I've got:

Mood: Easy Rider
Fun: Escape Artist (Why there are sooo many similar type???)
Habits: High-Time Roller (I guess not)
Love: Love Bug...(WHHAAA!!!!!)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I wish I could cut and paste the description so these titles made more sense but -- here it is!

Mood: Sofisticat (It's true, I really do think I'm all that)
Fun: Thriller (Yes, thrill me please, I'm bored)
Habits: High-Time Roller (When you see me shopping at Ross you'll think not let's just say I'm aspirational)
Love: Touchy Feely (Apparently I'm very physical? Slanderers!!)

heart

heart on fire
Finally another person came up touchy feely!

I was begining to think I was the only one, a freak or something.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
^^ No Heart, we're AWESOME! Hahaha.

But in the index it says we're "a bit of a softie" and that love for us is unconditional and loyal. So it makes it seem like love is about the emotional-spiritual connection for us. But then in the index it says we are "very physical" and love the "nitty-gritty" (nice euphemism) of love and have a "high sex drive that needs a lot of attention". :thelook: So we're touchy AND feely. Hahahaha.

BTW, I picked the pic of the dog delivering the newspaper for 'love'. I mean c'mon, how cute is that?

Actually...it's kinda disturbing that they have doggie picture linked to a description that says you have a high sex drive. :horor: Aside from the obvious bestial jokes, you can't equate 'cute' with high sex drive! Blasphemy!

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Mood: Easy Rider
Fun: Thriller
Habits: High Time Roller
Love: Love Bug

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
  • Moods: Dreamer
  • Fun: Thriller
  • Habits: High-Time Roller
  • Love: Love Bug

I guess I am on Maverick's team. ;)

cheers,
Ian

ygolo

My termites win
Mood:Easy Rider
Fun:Escape Artist
Habits:Junkie Monkey
Love:Touchy Feely

MBTI Type
INTJ
Mood: Sofisticat
Fun: Thriller (After reading the description, I find that this is an astonishingly wrong impression of me. I would have chosen the Escape Artist.)
Habits: Back To Basics
Love: Love Bug

heart

heart on fire
Ygolo: Thank Goodness, another touchy feely! :happy2:

Feeling less self conscious by the minute!

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Mood: Dreamer

You like life rugged and rough round the edges. You take rambling walks in the open air, and appreciate the unpredictability of nature - you've got a steady attitude, people see you as a bit of a rock. When it comes to art, you appreciate natural beauty. You take time to soak up the nature favouring the coastline and countryside to the city galleries. As for music, it's the soundtrack to your world. It gives you focus, and concentration - you might find it hard to switch off. Your choice of treat reveals either real exhaustion, or maybe a bit of laziness? Either way you're never happier than when you are rugged, and snuggled up, eyes shut.

Fun: Conqueror

You love physical activity - you've got a real spirit for adventure. Keeping a clear head and healthy body makes you ready for whatever life throws at you. For kicks you like to switch off and immerse yourself in another world. You are thoughtful and imaginative - you like to look at life from a different perspective. Cultured and creative. When it comes to holidays, you'll take experience over comfort every time whether under canvas or under the stars. You love the chance to be in the wilderness and the freedom of being in charge of where you're heading. What grosses you out? You favour the natural look and can't stand a pumped and plumped, plastic appearance.

Habits: New Wave Puritan

Even if you have a healthy approach to life, you still have your little vices that keep you going. It is all part of the routine, you're a creature of habit. Your choice of drink shows that on the whole you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in. As for the home, you have very cool and contemporary taste. You ave a simple approach to style, but you like things to have their place.

Love: Home Soul

You're a real home soul. You care deeply about family life and all that comes with it, the love a child very special. Whe n you think of freedom - you think of being in charge of your direction. The open road and a full tank can take you pretty much anywhere.

suzyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Mood: Go-Getter
Fun: Conquerer
Habits: Junkie... Monkey?
Love: Nice 'n Cheesy

If I become anymore predictable, I will hurl.

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
Mood: Go-Getter
Fun: Thriller
Habits: BrassJunkie-Monkey
Love: Touchy Feely

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
Mood: dreamer
Fun: escape artist