• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fun Personality Quiz: Visual DNA

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Moods- Wildcat
Fun- Escape Artist
Habits- Back to Basics
Love- Part Time Lover

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sofisticat
Escape Artist
High Time Roller
Love Bug :doh:

Whatever is a Love Bug?

marchmontpenny2.jpg

She happens to be my favorite car! :D

Climber07

MBTI Type
Ixxx
Mood: Wild Cat
Fun: Thriller
Habits: New Wave Puritan
Love: Home Soul

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Mood: Wildcat
Fun: Escape Artist
Habits: Junkie Monkey
Love: Love Bug

Fantastic test. Thanks.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
What the heck? I took the "quiz" but I don't see anything that says fun, habits, love, etc??

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
It didn't have Canada listed as a country :cry:

Dreamer
Conqueror
Back to Basics
Love Bug

I agree with the dreamer one 100%. The conqueror doesn't totally fit -I'm not a "full volume, full lights" type person or an exhibitionist, but I am passionate and emotional. It seems "Escape Artist" ir probably the better suited choice.

Pretty good test overall.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Mood: Go Getter

You like life rugged and rough around the edges. You take rambling walks in the open air, and appreciate the unpredictability of nature; you’ve got a steady attitude, people see you as a bit of a rock. When it comes to art, you’re definitely unconventional. You like to think differently, always from another perspective. You have a good sense of humor. As for music, it’s the soundtrack of your world. You like to unwind and switch off; it gives you a break form reality. Your choice of treat reveals either real exhaustion or maybe a bit of laziness? Either way you’re never happier than when you are rugged, snuggled up, eyes shut.

Oh . . . insatiable! Your thirst for affection never drops. You’ve got a high sex drive and appetite for lurve. For kicks there is nothing like a little affection to give you a buzz. There is never enough time to love! When it comes to holidays, you reckon they should always be indulgent; a very special treat and a change to recharge your batteries in luxurious surroundings as well as spending quality time with family and friends. What grosses you out? Nobody is perfect but some bad habits aren’t acceptable; you realize that health is wealth.

Habits: Junkie Monkey

Even if you have a healthy approach to life, you still have your vices and a craving hunger drives your needs! So you’ll supersize it, you love convenience and that taste . . . Clean and pure; your choice of drink shows that on the whole you care about your health and make sure you’re putting the right stuff in. As for the home, you have very cool and contemporary taste. It’s not just about function; your environment has to be as stylish as you are.

Love: Part-Time Lover

When it comes to love, you think sex. You have plenty of urges, desires, maybe even demands! Let others think of it, you like to take more of a hands-on approach! When you think of freedom; you think of the hard cash that can buy it for you. It’s obvious isn’t it? You’re pretty wise to the world.

Last edited:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Mood: Sofisticat
Fun: Conqueror
Habits: High Time Roller

Fun test, although I got a chuckle when it described me as "a bit of a style-monger, actually" - let's just say that "your environment has to be as stylish as you are" was more accurate - meaning "not stylish" :yes:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Okay, it works now that I am at home on my own computer.

Dreamer
Conqueror
High Time Roller
Part Time Lover

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mood: Easy Rider
Habits: Back to Basics

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Mood: Sophisticat[e]

redacted

mood: gogetter ?????????????????????? lol no
fun: thriller ???
habits: back to basics
love: love bug

2 of those 4 were hella wrong.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Mood: Sophisticat - "As for music, for you it's all about joining in; a bit of self expression."
Fun: Escape Artist - "You express yourself and don't mind who's watching."
Habits: Junkie Monkey - "Your choice in drink reveals that as whole you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in."
Love: Love Bug - "The open road and a full tank can take you just about anywhere."

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Sofisticat
Conqueror
New Wave Puritan
Love Bug

Who would have thought you could tell so much about me just because I like strawberries!

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Mood: Dreamer
Fun: Thriller
Habits: High time roller

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It changes every time. Obviously because I change over time. I'd say the current results make a lot of sense.

Mood: Sofisticat
Love: Part Time Lover

I love this test.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
:party2: