• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Explain this to me please??

liYA

What does this mean?
I thought you only have one type?
Explain this to me please

ISFP 83%
INFP 75%
ESFP 73%
ISFJ 71%
ESFJ 65%
ESTP 60%
ISTJ 59%
ISTP 58%
ENFP 57%
ENFJ 57%
INFJ 55%
INTP 51%
ENTP 45%
INTJ 43%
ESTJ 41%
ENTJ 33%

http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Likelihoods that you are a certain type, or how strongly a preference is expressed.

Think of it as your typological wavefunction.

big-hydrogen-wavefunction.jpg

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I cant take credit for this metaphor

But it's well explained..

You live a house with 16 rooms.. One of those rooms is yours. You spend the bulk of your time in it..
But through out your time living in this house, you will find yourself spending time in the other rooms as well.. even if you go into one of those rooms only once a year.

gromit

likes this
Read descriptions of the top two or three and see which sounds like you. Anyway, all the COOL people are ISFP. :D

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I cant take credit for this metaphor

But it's well explained..

You live a house with 16 rooms.. One of those rooms is yours. You spend the bulk of your time in it..
But through out your time living in this house, you will find yourself spending time in the other rooms as well.. even if you go into one of those rooms only once a year.

what this metaphor tries to say is false. you dont turn to different type in any point of your life, you remain your type even if you use functions that arent your two main functions.

Sunny Ghost

what this metaphor tries to say is false. you dont turn to different type in any point of your life, you remain your type even if you use functions that arent your two main functions.

i think the point he was making is that everyone has one preference. for me, that's being an ISFP, or rather Fi/Se. but occasionally, i'll have a day where i'll use one of the other functions opposed to my own natural preference.

the way this works against the original post and the percentages for each type, is that it list the liklihood you use the other functions.

also, these tests aren't always 100% correct and if you are trying to figure out your type, look at the top 2 or 3 to see which is most fitting.