• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Autism Spectrum Quotient

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Score: 24

I actually was tested by a professional for autism way back when. I tested borderline, and it took the guy another three visits to finally decide that I was just borderline. :dry: He was like, 'you're autistic, and you're not...you sure are different, though.' :huh: :laugh:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

One of my nieces is an aspie. She used to do the thing where she'd rock back and forth hypnotically, bang her head, and randomly start screaming for no apparent reason - even in public places - but after she's had some therapy she's better. It took her longer than normal to learn how to speak, and she can be grumpy and distant, but seems reasonably intelligent and affectionate.

Maybe she's just an INTJ. lol. Too young to tell.

KDude

I don't think I'm close to autistic. Just uncomfortable and bored a lot, socially. I don't have any repetitive ticks or memorize a lot of details.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'm very much un-autistic, too. But I seem to have a headful of useless details and I get overstimulated in crowded, noisy situations. I have sensory processing disorder and auditory processing disorders, and those conditions are also symptoms of autism but I don't have any of the issues with social skills.

I don't think I'm close to autistic. Just uncomfortable and bored a lot, socially. I don't have any repetitive ticks or memorize a lot of details.

gromit

likes this
I had to learn a lot of social skills consciously. In new types of situations I still observe other peoples behavior and have to try to see what is appropriate based on how they act.

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
22. Aw... I can't bitch about how hard my life is after being diagnosed with this terrible syndrome and demand special treatment from everyone else because of my handicap.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
22. Aw... I can't bitch about how hard my life is after being diagnosed with this terrible syndrome and demand special treatment from everyone else because of my handicap.

Don't worry. There are several other mental ailments out there that you might have to bitch about! :D

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Funny thing is, I was actually diagnosed with this. Someone's not doing their test right...

INFJ with Asperger's Syndrome. I'm a living contradiction.