Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Default The what kind of artist/preformer should you be Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-wha...ld-you-be-test

Dancing or Drama
    You scored 60 Extrovertedness, 37 Studyness and 55 Embodyment!

Well though studying is a bit low for a true dancer you at least have potential. Or alternatively with a bit more extroversion you'd be a perfect Drama student.

Extrovertedness: Are you the centre of attention or does your own mother not even know who you are?
    Studyness: Are you doing a lot of studying or do you wait till last minute to do what needs to be done?
    Embodyment: How much do you use your body? are you comfortable with it?

The types I see in school:
    Dance: they are not that extroverted sit in front during classes and are always well prepared. They do their homework well and they know how to use their body.
    Art: they are not that extroverted sit in front during classes and are always well prepared. They do their homework well and they don't really need to use their body that much.
    Music: They are more extroverted then Art and Dance, often see what Drama is up too. They are not that well prepared as Art or Dance. They sit before Drama in classes.
    Drama: They often attract attention wherever they go. In classes they sit in the back and have a hard time keeping quiet. They skip tasks if they feel they aren't usefull. They need to know how to use there body in order to act. (Ever tried Grotowski?)
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Music
    You scored 24 Extrovertedness, 42 Studyness and 27 Embodyment!

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

A true art student

You scored 24 Extrovertedness, 68 Studyness and 50 Embodyment!

----

Damn, should have gotten musician/composer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Art
    You scored 12 Extrovertedness, 58 Studyness and 36 Embodyment!

There's a lot of annoying spelling and grammatical mistakes in that test BTW.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

A true art student
    You scored 24 Extrovertedness, 63 Studyness and 32 Embodyment!

You like to study but you aren't that extroverted and you don't use your body that much.
    Extrovertedness: Are you the centre of attention or does your own mother not even know who you are?
    Studyness: Are you doing a lot of studying or do you wait till last minute to do what needs to be done?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

A true Dance student
    You scored 36 Extrovertedness, 53 Studyness and 64 Embodyment!

You know how to use your body and you like to study, You must like dancing then...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post

There's a lot of annoying spelling and grammatical mistakes in that test BTW.

I can tell by the type of mistakes they are that English is not the person's first language so I wasn't as annoyed by it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Dancing or Drama

You scored 52 Extrovertedness, 37 Studyness and 64 Embodyment!
    Well though studying is a bit low for a true dancer you at least have potential. Or alternatively with a bit more extroversion you'd be a perfect Drama student.

The types I see in school:
    Dance: they are not that extroverted sit in front during classes and are always well prepared. They do their homework well and they know how to use their body.
    Art: they are not that extroverted sit in front during classes and are always well prepared. They do their homework well and they don't really need to use their body that much.
    Music: They are more extroverted then Art and Dance, often see what Drama is up too. They are not that well prepared as Art or Dance. They sit before Drama in classes.
    Drama: They often attract attention wherever they go. In classes they sit in the back and have a hard time keeping quiet. They skip tasks if they feel they aren't usefull. They need to know how to use there body in order to act. (Ever tried Grotowski?)
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I don't really dance but I guess that is right on the money.

A true Dance student

You scored 48 Extrovertedness, 58 Studyness and 55 Embodyment!
    You know how to use your body and you like to study, You must like dancing then...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Lol at the prepare question...I actually thought 'prepare?' and there was an answer for that! Haha...God I never prepare for anything.

A true Drama Student
    You scored 76 Extrovertedness, 26 Studyness and 77 Embodyment!
    Good at using your body and always the center of attention. A true Drama student. (oh and studing isn't your biggest priority, still you have the same scores as those who do study a lot.)

I really do attract a lot of attention sometimes...either I'm holding a loud interesting conversation with someone, and other people just wander in on it, or I'm causing a domino effect with falling desks/chairs/my stuff (it's happened way too many times in my lifetime )