• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your Dual-Color?

Fuzz

MBTI Type
@#%$
Enneagram
20795.jpg

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
20800.jpg

Black/Blue. Knew it before I even tested.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Green/Blue.

The two decks I play most are Green/Black and Pure Blue so not surprising.

DreamBeliever

You are Red/Blue!

You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
I am Red/Green
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
20806.jpg

lol parasitic and unfeeling.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Black/White

"I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd."

Yeah, not surprising.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Blue/white

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I
love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge
I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am
bureaucratic and tyrannical.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
20798.jpg

I am Red/Black
I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.