• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you have been a Nazi?

yoyo

MBTI Type
xNxP
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-would-you-have-been-a-nazi-test

The Expatriate
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

:cheese:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The Expatriate too, tho that's a bit disappointing since I said I'ld die for my country. What I didnt get tho was why it does matter how many languages I am fluent in, the test maker obviously has no clue about covert ops tactics :)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That's disappointing, where's the rebel in you ? I come from a highly decorated military family and the day the brother of my grandfather one time dies, we have to call national security to get all the nazi stuff out of his building ( they even made him a colonel later on in the Bundeswehr ). I should be the black sheep here !

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7O6ekKOE9g"].[/youtube]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nooo that's the other extreme. More like rebel like these guys :D

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMIknDXjOk"]xD[/youtube]

P

Phantonym

The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

Lark

Red Front! Red Front!
We're Marching in the streets,

dah, dah, dont remember the rest of the lyrics...

And putting a bomb beneath the bourgousie!

dah, something, something like that...

Cheers Peguy, havent seen or heard that tune in ages, used to know the lyrics in english but dont anymore.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There's a really pervert song I know using the rotfront lyrics: something like a real sailor even sets sail into the red Ocean, cant translate....

There are things under this sun, which bear no sense in them no more :D

S

Sniffles

Red Front! Red Front!
We're Marching in the streets,

dah, dah, dont remember the rest of the lyrics...

And putting a bomb beneath the bourgousie!

dah, something, something like that...

Cheers Peguy, havent seen or heard that tune in ages, used to know the lyrics in english but dont anymore.

This provides an English translation:
[youtube="5aHn0DOA12g"]Rote Wedding with English subs[/youtube]

KDude

Geez. No.

The SS Officer
Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!

I guess I get some snazzy clothes at least. :(

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

I'd like to think but I can't be too sure; the internet didn't exist in the 1930s, although core values should triumph.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the resistance... I'm that cool :cool:

(I've taken the test before for a sociology class actually and we weren't told what we were taking... same result... I never beleive anyone in power... a good fight is a delightful thing :wubbie:)

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
the resistance... I'm that cool :cool:

(I've taken the test before for a sociology class actually and we weren't told what we were taking... same result... I never beleive anyone in power... a good fight is a delightful thing :wubbie:)

enjoy your death camp

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Within

Permabanned
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic​

I would probably have been one of the first to join the party only to further my own status and greed. Not because of my ethnical or political points of view though, I really couldn't care less about that shit.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic