User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 0% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 0% blindly patriotic

0 % susceptibility to brainwashing and blind patriotism eh? I'd never have thought...
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 0% blindly patriotic
    Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

The SS Officer
    Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!

Beloved party? Pfft, I'll terrorize everyone.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENxJ

The Foot Soldier
    Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 62% blindly patriotic
    You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Another Expatriate here.

MBTI
    INTP

ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 100% brainwashworthy, 86% antitolerant, and 95% blindly patriotic
    You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Der Kommandant
    Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 55% antitolerant, and 67% blindly patriotic
    Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

Fuck. Yes.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    ENTP

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

MBTI
    INTe

Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...
    The Resistance

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic
    Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

The Would You Have Been A Nazi? Test
    - it rules - Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 8% on brainwashworthy, higher than 2% of your peers.

You scored 27% on antitolerant, higher than 31% of your peers.

You scored 24% on patriotic, higher than 20% of your peers.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.