User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Geez. No.

The SS Officer
    Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic
    Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!

I guess I get some snazzy clothes at least.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

I'd like to think but I can't be too sure; the internet didn't exist in the 1930s, although core values should triumph.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Mein Gott im Himmel. They should rename that site OkStupid.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Exclamation

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

the resistance... I'm that cool

(I've taken the test before for a sociology class actually and we weren't told what we were taking... same result... I never beleive anyone in power... a good fight is a delightful thing )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    the resistance... I'm that cool

(I've taken the test before for a sociology class actually and we weren't told what we were taking... same result... I never beleive anyone in power... a good fight is a delightful thing )
    enjoy your death camp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
    Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Banned

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

I would probably have been one of the first to join the party only to further my own status and greed. Not because of my ethnical or political points of view though, I really couldn't care less about that shit.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    enjoy your death camp
    I have put on a few pounds lately... they can't be MUCH meaner than Jillian Michaels can they?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance