• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

CREAX Creativity Self-Assessment

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I found this test on another forum that I thought I'd share here http://www.creax.com/csa/

The average person scores 62.43. I scored 67.41, not as high as I would have liked. So I'm not exceptionally creative but I did score significant higher than average on abstraction and curiosity. I score slightly below average on boldness. Everything else looked to be about average.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was near the end of the test, it sent me all the way back to the beginning, for no apparent reason. I was able to hit "back" and carry on from where I left off, but something obviously went wrong because I only got a ten, in spite of putting in tons of answers.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I got 83.50.

cresa.png

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9

Highest scores for "boldness" and "paradox".

I've scored higher than average in everything except "connection".

KDude

I was confused on the Wet/Armadillo question.

Is it really creative to choose connecting words like Texas, Diary, and Laptop?

I could only choose one connecting word, and even that was a stretch. Texas. And it's totally false too. I live in Texas. It has Armadillos, but it's dry as hell. Only wet 10 percent of the time. I could stretch it and just make up something about "laptop" being a connecting word. Perhaps there's a company called Armadillo Laptops - and someone once broke one by getting it wet. :)

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
64.83. Not too awesome but I do better with things that I can touch, rather than with just words.
highest scores on boldness, curiosity, and connection.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My problem with the connection part of it was I censored too many of my responses. In some cases, I saw connections or had some hunch that the words were connected somehow but didn't have anything to really substantiate it so I didn't mark it as having a connection. In a couple of cases, the connection was just too weird or absurd, so I left those unmarked too. It's obvious my thinking is stronger than my intuition!

It was a similar sort of thing with those two images where you write down what you see. Especially with that second red and brown one, I'd see these various objects much like a Rorsarch test but then I ended up 'censoring' a bunch of responses. How could there possibly be a monster in that picture? Or a moon? Or a house?

On the uses for a brick part, it was suggested to take one minute or so. It wasn't timed but I was careful not to go over one minute because I wanted my result to be truly authentic. Had I given myself more time, I probably could have gotten a higher score.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't like that test.

A lot of the questions seemed to be based upon N/S and P/J differences, which doesn't entirely relate to measuring one's creative abilities. Sensors can be creative as well, as well as Judgers. I feel like creativity cannot really be 'tested' with something like this.

I got 86.42 by the way.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i got 67.97 that test was crazy.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I liked it. I want to do another like it.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish it had more creativity options other than words and pictures. Needs a music component, and much more examples of art. I got a score of 67.41... highest scores in complexity and persistence. With the word choice thing, the problem was, I wanted to make sense of the word choices. Could afford to have a symbolic thinking component too.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think it was mainly visual because a lot of creative types are visual.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Typical: 62.43
Me: 63.02

I'm not entirely sure how to analyze that graph, but it would appear I'm bolder and more persistent than the general population.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was confused on the Wet/Armadillo question.

Is it really creative to choose connecting words like Texas, Diary, and Laptop?

I could only choose one connecting word, and even that was a stretch. Texas. And it's totally false too. I live in Texas. It has Armadillos, but it's dry as hell. Only wet 10 percent of the time. I could stretch it and just make up something about "laptop" being a connecting word. Perhaps there's a company called Armadillo Laptops - and someone once broke one by getting it wet. :)

I know ...I honestly wonder if people who got really high scores just chose all the "weird" words. Did they really find a connection between Texas and Armadillos with laptops? I was honest.

I also had a hard time maneuvering the sliding scales with my mouse. I found those annoying.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I retook it because I was feeling much more alert, and I got 83.98. The highest scores were in complexity, persistence, abstraction, and connection.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I know ...I honestly wonder if people who got really high scores just chose all the "weird" words. Did they really find a connection between Texas and Armadillos with laptops? I was honest.

I also had a hard time maneuvering the sliding scales with my mouse. I found those annoying.

Armadillos are common in (west? country areas) Texas. An armadillo's hard back reminds me a laptop's shell. Armadillo <-> Amarillo: wordplay.

Is it really so hard to believe that some people think like that in a daily basis every moment?
Wet isn't that big of a stretch either, wet lands, marsh land, gulf coast. If you want to take the extra steps you could think about the green county in northern Texas, closest the Oklahoma border. Low land floods? Humidity?

Sooo ...there is a method to it. People with high scores are not bluffing or just arbitrarily picking the weirdest answers/cheating and the test is not somehow discriminating against sensors.

Edit: Armadillos tend to move slowly. ..just like my last laptop. My last laptop was black and shiny.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
and the test is not somehow discriminating against sensors.

You're quite self-righteous and you kind of lost my respect way back when you got so offended by Edgar.