User Tag List

First 5678 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I scored 78,41. I scored low on complexity, average on perspective and persistence and high on the rest. I believe I got the maximum score for Boldness.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I don't think it's a very good test for the very reasons described above. It is not likely to be sound from a psychometric standpoint.

I've been told by a number of people over the years that I'm creative (e.g. marked as "top quality" by every client evaluating me in my LinkedIn profile). The first time I took DISC, my type pattern was the "Creative" type. This test would seem to indicate that I'm not especially creative. Therefore I presume it is either wrong or it is measuring only certain aspects of creativity.
    Don't feel bad. Everyone who knows me sees me as extremely creative, adaptable, flexibility, and shifting gears between perspectives like mad... and I score in all those types in whatever personality tests I take.

I didn't even break a 61 in this one.

Whatever they're testing, I have no clue what the heck it is.

In fact, pretty much all my scores were about even... except for my abstraction score, which was a bit higher...

I'm not sure how they calculated the creative stuff at the end, either, but I hope it was just a backend test for them to compare earlier scores to words submitted.... because anyone can jack up their score otherwise putting nonsensical words into the little fields. I could have put 50 of them. In fact, I shall go try!

EDIT: I jammed the word fields with 50-60 words each; my boldness, complexity, and curiosity scores dropped slightly, my abstraction and persistence scores increased. My score went up to 61.7 (almost a whole point).

Now I'll go back and mark all the checkboxes on the prior page.

EDIT EDIT: Marking all the checkboxes resulted in a large increase. My score is now over 66, and my persistence and abstraction and connection ranking increased significantly.

I hope I'm not buggering up their test score database too much, but I think allowing self-reported positive indication on incoherent answers is just silly and ruins any validity for the test at least on the user end.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

UPDATE: Yeah, the test is just crap.

Basically, creativity is balanced against structure.
    So the less you operate with structure, the more creative you are assumed to be, and vice versa.

I went through and answered ALL the questions in the most "open" form possible -- not wanting structure, being open to all sides, not wanting stability, being emotional, etc. (Think as EFP as you could get on the MBTI test.)

My score? 94.73

And the blue area now takes up much of the map, it greatly dwarfs the dotted area.

So congrats... the more EFP you are, the more creative you are.
    (And you poor ITJs are out of luck!)

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I'm not sure how I feel about self assessment tests like this. I tried to answer as honestly as possible.

Scored higher than average on Paradox, complexity, curiosity, perspective and connection, with paradox being my highest point on the graph. Wasn't sure how to post the graph. I'm not sure how much I agree with these...
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    UPDATE: Yeah, the test is just crap.

Basically, creativity is balanced against structure.
    So the less you operate with structure, the more creative you are assumed to be, and vice versa.

I went through and answered ALL the questions in the most "open" form possible -- not wanting structure, being open to all sides, not wanting stability, being emotional, etc. (Think as EFP as you could get on the MBTI test.)

My score? 94.73

And the blue area now takes up much of the map, it greatly dwarfs the dotted area.

So congrats... the more EFP you are, the more creative you are.
    (And you poor ITJs are out of luck!)
    Oh no, this is bad news for me Jen, enfp and only scored 75.9... i must be double uncreative then.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENTP

Test:

Do you consider yourself a creative person?
    a) Yes
    b) No

If you have answered yes, then you are a creative person.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Oh no, this is bad news for me Jen, enfp and only scored 75.9... i must be double uncreative then.
    Aw.

(If you were creative, you'd market yourself as "The World's Most Structured ENFP" and make a lot of money!)

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Test:

a) Yes
    b) No

I'm going to answer purple! I'm thinking out of the box! I'm creative!!
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTP

I see no use in tests which measure my subjective opinion about myself.

I might as well ask myself.

The downside of asking myself is that I'm more critical than the test.

In the end it's just a form of validation.

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Test:

a) Yes
    b) No

The same thing happens with MBTI.