MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    I don't like that test.

A lot of the questions seemed to be based upon N/S and P/J differences, which doesn't entirely relate to measuring one's creative abilities. Sensors can be creative as well, as well as Judgers. I feel like creativity cannot really be 'tested' with something like this.
    I don't think it's a very good test for the very reasons described above. It is not likely to be sound from a psychometric standpoint.

I've been told by a number of people over the years that I'm creative (e.g. marked as "top quality" by every client evaluating me in my LinkedIn profile). The first time I took DISC, my type pattern was the "Creative" type. This test would seem to indicate that I'm not especially creative. Therefore I presume it is either wrong or it is measuring only certain aspects of creativity.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I don't think it's a very good test for the very reasons described above. It is not likely to be sound from a psychometric standpoint.

I've been told by a number of people over the years that I'm creative (e.g. marked as "top quality" by every client evaluating me in my LinkedIn profile). The first time I took DISC, my type pattern was the "Creative" type. This test would seem to indicate that I'm not especially creative. Therefore I presume it is either wrong or it is measuring only certain aspects of creativity.

Yes, because you realize even as one is honestly answering a higher preference to "rules exist for a good reason" that it's going to lower your score.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

got 62.8

whatever

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    87.53 highest in boldness, complexity, paradox, curiosity

there were no rules about how the words are to be connected. if you impose strict rules upon yourself or feel compelled to impose rules upon yourself - you're prone to self-censorship, which hinders creativity. it's like brainstorming - if you let your thoughts flow - a random great thought might appear amidst the mess.

raw creativity doesn't necessarily mean you're any good at applying your creativity to solve problems though - you might just be random and silly and useless.

agree test is too word-based.

Hate

82.73 - I noticed there were quite a few words I didn't check in the word association part.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    87.53 highest in boldness, complexity, paradox, curiosity
    I got the same top four in reverse order: curiosity, paradox, complexity, boldness.

Banned

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I got to the question "you like to be part of the system" and the slider wouldn't move. Stupid test. I don't see how those questions measure creativity, anyways. They should have you doing something creative instead.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Took it again and got 68.38. It seems I missed a page last time by over-clicking ...page three was completely unfamiliar to me, so that's probably what slightly raised my score, because I still don't see a connection between "Wet" and "Armadillo" but Texas and ear.

I like structure, I think.
    I picked castle, because I thought of a mote and an armadillo stretching out like a drawbridge being lowered....

Anyway I took it.

Which isn't a shocker I really am not that creative.

My three more concentrate points were Complexity, Paradox, and Perspective, followed by boldness, and least curiosity.

garbage