User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? All I said was "it is possible some people can connect the words". I may have said it harshly (the way they claimed that anyone who scores high is being random was harsh) but that's all I'm saying.
    I never claimed anything for you. Don't project that resentment on to me.. I'm not that way. I'm merely making fun of my own inability to recognize how I could have scored higher. It was an afterthought that I could have chosen more possibilities, but my mind doesn't work that way. If the test reflects your creativity, that's cool. I personally don't care either way.. I still have my actual actions in life that tell me I'm creative. It's not like some test just took away my sense of reality or something. For example, I've been playing guitars since I was 13 (I'm 33). Do you actually think I'm pissed that I got a 76 on this test? I'm just here to talk and have a little fun with the banter.. or something. It's not anything more than that.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Oh funny that. I thought you'd appreciate our creativity.
    Transparent, childish whining and issuing proclamations of disrespect are the lame hallmarks of one who believes their excrement is pleasant to behold. That's not creative, that is common.

It still sucks that you have to take away from others' scores on a meaningless online quiz just because you can't connect the words. Perhaps you need a coffee, a 5 hour energy and some violin music.
    Or else you can tell me how you lost all respect for me over some pointless bullshit. Cause that's productive/sane.

Call Edgar or whoever else to quote some time I snapped at them.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I never claimed anything for you. Don't project that nastiness or resentment on me.. I'm not that way. I'm merely making fun of my own inability to recognize how I could have scored higher. It was an afterthought that I could have chosen more possibilities, but my mind doesn't work that way. If the test reflects your creativity, that's cool. I personally don't care either way.. I still have my actual actions in life that tell me I'm creative. It's not like some test just took away my sense of reality or something. For example, I've been playing guitars since I was 13 (I'm 33). Do you actually think I'm pissed that I got a 76 on this test? I'm just here to talk and have a little fun with the banter.. or something. It's not anything more than that.
    Wasn't talking to you. Unless you think the test is somehow discriminating against sensors and are attempting to say the thought processes the test uses are invalid because they are not yours (and are possibly intuitive and therefore inferior/not useful). That kind of thing gets on my nerves.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Transparent, childish whining and issuing proclamations of disrespect are the lame hallmarks of one who believes their excrement is pleasant to behold. That's not creative, that is common.

It still sucks that you have to take away from others' scores on a meaningless online quiz just because you can't connect the words. Perhaps you need a coffee, a 5 hour energy and some violin music.
    Or else you can tell me how you lost all respect for me over some pointless bullshit. Cause that's productive/sane.

Call Edgar or whoever else to quote some time I snapped at them.
    In the past few weeks you've accused me of not wanting NFs to have connections with one another and of taking away from other people's scores, and god knows what else. In your mind you've elevated me to some powerful monstrosity with intentions that are entirely of your own creation.

You also demonized Edgar, and while not uncommon because apparently some people just can't understand his sense of humor, it's a bit paranoid and ridiculous.

And then again while you might be able to argue that neither of us are the kindest, gentlest people on the board, I can hardly fathom what sort person imagines EffEmDoubleYou and KDude are out to get them.

If that's creativity, my dear, you can keep it.

Wasn't talking to you. Unless you ...are attempting to say the thought processes the test uses are invalid because they are not yours (and are possibly intuitive and therefore inferior/not useful). That kind of thing gets on my nerves.
    You're hella well adjusted if you keep a log of every time someone back talks you and are ready to bring it into every unrelated thread just to get yourself over. Weird.
    Apparently that kind of thing only gets on your nerves when it applies to thought processes which are your own. You don't seem to mind calling other people's invalid.

Wasn't talking to you. Unless you think the test is somehow discriminating against sensors and are attempting to say the thought processes the test uses are invalid because they are not yours (and are possibly intuitive and therefore inferior/not useful). That kind of thing gets on my nerves.
    No, I don't think that. The first thought I had when I compared results was that my "Perspective" was a little higher than some Ne types.. while they had a higher Connection level (not entirely the case, but that was kind of a pattern I noticed). If I was to correlate it with MBTI, I'd say my score reflected more Ni than Ne because of that. I think "Curiosity" was just general extroversion levels, which are moderately high for me. If anything, I grow in creativity when both are at play. I don't need to be like anyone else.

Riva

Having to score between 1 to 10 type f questions, always makes me stop taking tests.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IT

Typical: 62.43
    You: 60.86

Higher than average:

1. Curiosity
    2. Perspective
    3. Boldness
    4. Abstraction

Hey, my first "fuck you" on TypeC. How cool is that! And all over nothing.

MBTI
    INTJ

You're hella well adjusted if you keep a log of every time someone back talks you and are ready to bring it into every unrelated thread just to get yourself over.
    I don't keep a log of anything. But when I interact with a person for the first time and end up on the receiving end of the most hateful tirade since joining the board 2+ year ago, that kind of leaves an impression. And in my defense, it was really easy to search for that post since nobody ever used words "mealy mouth" on this board aside from you.

I visit TypoC mostly for entertainment and to learn an occasional insight. When I come across somebody that I deem idiotic, emotionally unstable, or "easily offended", I usually just put them on ignore and move on with my life. The reason I even responded to "Who's Edgar?" in the first place is because I saw marm quoting your post, otherwise I wouldn't even see it.

Frankly, I am quite surprised as to your claim that you don't remember me. I figured if I threw a bucket of verbal vitriol in somebody's face I would at least remember them a few months down the line. I guess in your life something like this is a common enough occurrence, and as such is not warranted a second thought.

Weird. I smell a clique. .. .
    Yeah, us "hella well adjusted" people tend to stick together.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

ReflecTcelfeR

67.13. Top three, in order: Abstraction, Boldness/Curiosity, Complexity. I had the same problem. I felt like I could have made more connections, but some were rather absurd so I didn't mark them. I'm creative dammit!