User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Alrighty. I am apparently the least creative person on the Internets so far. Am I the only one with a below-average score?

About 61. I did get a nudge over average on Paradox and Perspective.

This actually doesn't surprise me too much. For all my various bits of awesomeness, I wouldn't place creativity among them. Woe's me, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    How do you know for sure that none exists? That's just YOUR perspective on things.

I like how people are basically saying "I didn't see anything there so there isn't anything there. Anyone who sees anything there is just being random." because that's logical and mature. What works for you works for everyone, right?
    Whoa, slow down there, cowboy. I said that's what I believe. And I do. Who said I know for sure? And what does it have to do with maturity? Dial it down a notch. You may be creative, but you get an F in reading comprehension.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ

Who's Edgar?
    Let me remind you:

^^Mature. Nice introvert.

Troll co-op? How about you add to the subject? Say anything meaningful? Or stereotype, whatever.
    I'd love to hear what rigid thoughts an intj negativity beam has to say about FPs. It's nice to have an intj around to dictate to individuals what their type means. I don't know what I'd do without that dose of uninformed, passive aggressive, slightly trollish, small minded thinking about a group of types I fall into.

Not saying other types don't have the right to comment on other types but when all you've got to say is some snark out of the side of your mealy mouth, maybe you should keep it shut.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

84.73 Boldness, curiosity, complexity and paradox.

Sincerely shocking since I wasn't trying to be creative.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Whoa, slow down there, cowboy. I said that's what I believe. And I do. Who said I know for sure? And what does it have to do with maturity? Dial it down a notch. You may be creative, but you get an F in reading comprehension.
    Sorry, I dialed in my frustration at other posters' (look up a few posts to understand the context) insistence that anyone who got a high score couldn't possibly have been able to connect all the words. It just sounds like whining because they (or you) it didn't work for them (or you since you fall into that "everyone is just making stuff up" camp).

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Let me remind you:
    You're hella well adjusted if you keep a log of every time someone back talks you and are ready to bring it into every unrelated thread just to get yourself over. Weird. I smell a clique. .. .

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    84.73 Boldness, curiosity, complexity and paradox.

Sincerely shocking since I wasn't trying to be creative.
    Pffft. You just randomly picked answers out of thin air. [/according those with lower scores]
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    agree test is too word-based.
    Wasn't even certain what the first few pages of text-based questions had to do with creativity. Just because you have certain workplace preferences, doesn't necessarily mean you're creative.

Pffft. You just randomly picked answers out of thin air. [/according those with lower scores]
    Not worth getting riled about. I don't consider myself that creative anyways, although when it comes to work place solutions, maybe so.

MBTI
    ----

vamp, for someone who is supposedly creative/free thinking you're pretty up tight. go mix yourself a mai tai or something.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    vamp, for someone who is supposedly creative/free thinking you're pretty up tight. go mix yourself a mai tai or something.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? All I said was "it is possible some people can connect the words". I may have said it harshly (the way they claimed that anyone who scores high is being random was harsh) but that's all I'm saying. Then here comes marmalade with some pointless info about how she doesn't respect me because of some guy named Edgar who comes in with a direct quote. Who's more uptight in that situation? Me saying something simple or the folks adding (pointless and unrelated) baggage?

What kind of person says "I don't respect you" in response to someone saying "it is possible to score high without being random"? Is that a reasonable response in your opinion, a kind of personal attack based on some random internet posting? Seems like she's the uptight one to me.

Someone else whines. Stages a bizarre personal attack and I'm the uptight one.
    Cuckoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Not worth getting riled about. I don't consider myself that creative anyways, although when it comes to work place solutions, maybe so.
    Sarcasm. That was a sarcasm tag.
    Last edited by Vamp; 11-21-2010 at 05:34 AM. Reason: fuck you guys
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Who's more uptight in that situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I like structure, I think.

Me saying something simple or the folks adding (pointless and unrelated) baggage?
    Oh funny that. I thought you'd appreciate our creativity.