• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Trainer Test with Real-Time Scoring

OrionzRevenge

MBTI Type
INTP
Simultaneous Post from INTPc

http://mbti9000.tripod.com/

The concept here was to shove a seemingly psychometrically valid MBTI test into a friendly/fun GUI (me not like scrolling though pages of tedious radio buttons) and provide instant scoring feedback for each question. In this way the attitudes and behaviors that tend towards the poles of the four various dichotomies IE, NS, TF, and PJ can be graphically illustrated and the typology neophyte can gain insight as to the special MBTI definitions for IENSTFPJ while learning how to type profile.

You'll need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser and the site is free, so there are banner ads.

The MBTI PDF profiles linked on the page are worth a look see... The INTP profile alone is 11 frigg'n pages.

Screen-Cap.
screen-shot2.jpg

Points = degrees of angle from vertical.
the I/E Dichotomy has 10 questions and each is assigned 10 points/degrees per question.
The three others N/S T/F P/J each have 20 questions and are assigned 5 points/degrees per question.

....sorta suits my redneck upbringing to be able to 'Bury the Needle' 10 degrees if you score 100% .

At some point I'll have to add a post test score report option to make it valid for virgins to pop their meta cherries on, and a final quantitative report.

Here is a link to the full 134 page PDF file.

http://mbti9000.tripod.com/_MBTI_Personality_Type_Test.pdf

The Intro instructions, test, and score sheet only take up the first 5 pages... the rest are profiles.
It apparently is used by Dartmouth-Hopkins Medical Center during Intern intake/orientation.

Last edited:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INF with the J/P arrow literally in the middle

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Darn, I was hoping for a new test. Questions are identical to the Keirsey Temperament Sorter.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
fun graphics!

the introversion-extraversion questions are, as usual, very socially oriented (as opposed to cognitive extraversion). i come out INFP by one notch

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Interesting test, from a visual standpoint. Made a few mistakes with questions because I didn't read them well enough, and you can't change answers once selected. Would be a nice option.

I got INTJ. My I and T slider nearly snapped off.

KDude

INFP.. pretty borderline on everything but I and P.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ExFJ .. I enjoyed this test.

My S/N is balanced but the other 3 are only slightly leaning in the above favour. Cool.

This is what i already knew. Yayyyy

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I always get INTJ on the Kiersey test and got INTJ on this one. About 80% Introvert, 70% N and T, and just barely J.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
all meters showed about 1/3rd on the i, n, t and p

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The dials didn't work for me

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
No, only at the end. I'm using Firefox with the NoScript (script blocking) add-on.

I didn't see the dials moving while taking the test.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
First time in a while I've gotten J. Hmm.

thinger.jpg

G

garbage

s1zmzl.jpg

interesting concept.. but if you're gonna have so many questions, you may as well cull out some of the stupid ones :)

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
xNFP
With N snapping and the others just a tad more to either way. There was plenty of questions I got stuck at.
I liked the test. :)