• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix (AMPM) - Abridged

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
alot of questions, but quite accurate.

Click Here

Your Personality Type:
Pioneer
Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Pioneer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You appreciate a balance between an active social life and spending time alone. Your varied environment helps maintain your steady emotional state and allows you to express yourself alone and in the company of others. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Your Personality Type:
Non-conformist
Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Non-conformist. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You don't make an effort to socialize with others - you prefer to spend time alone or with a few close people who understand you. Your alone time helps keep your emotions stable and your mind available for your preferred pursuits. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.

Hm. Interesting.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Artist

Your creativity and imagination make you the Artist. You are a free spirit who loves ideas and creative exploration, and you need time alone to get your creative juices flowing. While you enjoy simply following your imagination, your strong self-discipline keeps you working hard toward your creative goals. You rely mainly on yourself, yet you are the kind of person others can turn to for help and advice. While people who lean to the more creative, inner-oriented side of life can sometimes be emotionally unstable, this is certainly not the case with you - you have a reserve of emotional strength that guides you even during difficult times.

KDude

That was a crapload of questions for such a short result.

Your Personality Type:
Adventurer
Your carefree and creative spirit makes you the Adventurer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have a fairly outgoing nature, and enjoy spending time both with people and alone. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Adventurer. So many questions were asked three times, or more.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Personality Type:
Counselor

Your interactive orientation, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need - you are never judgmental, and you always know the right thing to say. You reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts.

Your Personality Type:
Guru

Your emotional strength and openness make you the Guru. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to all who know you. Others admire and covet your steady emotions and solid confidence. Friends and strangers alike turn to you in times of need, and you never fail to do whatever you can to help them out. You reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. You love learning and have an insatiably curious mind. You enjoy giving to and spending time with others, but you also make time for yourself. You find that time spent alone helps energize and refresh you so you can face the world at your best. You are also no stranger to self-discipline - you are extremely conscientious and reliable. Your emotional stability, way with people, and ability to give to others can help you accomplish great things.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
AAAAAAAAA, TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Your Personality Type:
Trailblazer
Your creativity and willingness to be different make you the Trailblazer. You are a curious and adventurous person, who will try anything once. Your type reflects your individuality and desire to march to your own drumbeat. Others admire your carefree attitude, and often follow your lead. Your sense of adventure and your lack of concern for rules and convention allow you to have adventures that others only dream of. While some people admire your security, style, and sociability, your occasional arrogance and competitiveness may keep others at bay.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a Jack of All Trades. Too many middle of the road answers...classic e6 ;)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That was a crapload of questions for such a short result.
You need to buy the full result. I'd say it's actually worth it (and there are not many personality inventories I'd say that about), but I don't have even that much money. :(

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Non-conformist

Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Non-conformist. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You don't make an effort to socialize with others - you prefer to spend time alone or with a few close people who understand you. Your alone time helps keep your emotions stable and your mind available for your preferred pursuits. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Altruist

Your genuine concern for the people and community around you makes you the Altruist. Although you keep mostly to yourself, you are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike can turn to in times of need. You reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth, openness, and caring, and your altruism does not go unnoticed. Your occasional emotional instability may stem from being uncomfortable in social situations.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maverick, same as last time.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
"Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix (AMPM)"?

I always laugh when I see names like that. I might take it at some stage...

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
So I answered 260-something questions and then I get: 'Click here to purchase your complete results report.' :dry:

I do think the whole '37 traits' thing is interesting, although with such a fancy friggin' name I would have expected it to be more than basically a Big Five test. I'd like to see a list/descriptions of the different types as well, is there a list somewhere?

Anywho, I got:
Your Personality Type: Wallflower
Your internal orientation, and fairly cooperative nature make you the Wallflower. You are perfectly content to watch others from the sidelines, and not get tangled up in social circles and commitments. While others likely find you pleasant to be around, you don't care much for company. You rarely seek the spotlight and you are content to spend time by yourself. While you don't allow life to pass you by, you have an appreciation for the natural order of things. You're sometimes open to change, but you don't necessarily take action to create it. You experience occasional emotional instability, and time alone with your thoughts refreshes you mentally, and helps alleviate worry and self-doubt. You like to keep your life and the number of people in it somewhat contained. You find that too many responsibilities occasionally results in failure to keep your commitments.

October Rust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your Personality Type:
Dodger
Your avoidance of both people and responsibility makes you the Dodger. You focus on the internal world of thoughts and feelings, and enjoy spending time in smaller social groups or alone. Although you rarely reach out to others, you are fairly pleasant when approached, and have a handful of good friends. While you are a relatively flexible and open-minded person, you like to keep your life simple and the number of people in it manageable. Too many responsibilities overwhelm you and result in failure to accomplish your tasks. People likely think that your head is in the clouds, and that you should take more responsibility for your commitments. You don't put much effort towards being conscientious, and your lack of dependability and self-discipline likely adds to your occasional emotional instability.

:shrug:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Philosopher

Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Philosopher. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Personality Type:
Manager
Your flexibility, hard-working attitude, and organizational skills make you the Manager. Your ability to juggle tasks, follow through, and manage people is admirable, and your firm but responsive attitude gains you respect. You love trying out new ideas and methods to perform tasks, and you don't get discouraged if things don't work out as planned. You are relatively outgoing - you make sure that the people around you are happy, and do what you can to help when they're not. When people come to you with their problems, you reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Like many people, you occasionally experience rocky emotions and disagreeable moods, but you can usually get back on track with minimal effort.

----

Important traits to have in the field I want to get into. Was expecting to get something artistic, but I guess I've got an inner leader in me that I'm not aware of.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Personality Type:
Guru
Your emotional strength and openness make you the Guru. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to all who know you. Others admire and covet your steady emotions and solid confidence. Friends and strangers alike turn to you in times of need, and you never fail to do whatever you can to help them out. You reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. You love learning and have an insatiably curious mind. You enjoy giving to and spending time with others, but you also make time for yourself. You find that time spent alone helps energize and refresh you so you can face the world at your best. You are also no stranger to self-discipline - you are extremely conscientious and reliable. Your emotional stability, way with people, and ability to give to others can help you accomplish great things.