User Tag List

123 Last

Default Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix (AMPM) - Abridged

alot of questions, but quite accurate.

Click Here

Your Personality Type:
    Pioneer
    Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Pioneer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You appreciate a balance between an active social life and spending time alone. Your varied environment helps maintain your steady emotional state and allows you to express yourself alone and in the company of others. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Your Personality Type:
    Non-conformist
    Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Non-conformist. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You don't make an effort to socialize with others - you prefer to spend time alone or with a few close people who understand you. Your alone time helps keep your emotions stable and your mind available for your preferred pursuits. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.
    Hm. Interesting.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

There's already a thread on this here: Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Artist

Your creativity and imagination make you the Artist. You are a free spirit who loves ideas and creative exploration, and you need time alone to get your creative juices flowing. While you enjoy simply following your imagination, your strong self-discipline keeps you working hard toward your creative goals. You rely mainly on yourself, yet you are the kind of person others can turn to for help and advice. While people who lean to the more creative, inner-oriented side of life can sometimes be emotionally unstable, this is certainly not the case with you - you have a reserve of emotional strength that guides you even during difficult times.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

That was a crapload of questions for such a short result.

Your Personality Type:
    Adventurer
    Your carefree and creative spirit makes you the Adventurer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have a fairly outgoing nature, and enjoy spending time both with people and alone. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.

ReflecTcelfeR

Adventurer. So many questions were asked three times, or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Your Personality Type:
    Counselor

Your interactive orientation, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need - you are never judgmental, and you always know the right thing to say. You reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts.

Your Personality Type:
    Guru

Your emotional strength and openness make you the Guru. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to all who know you. Others admire and covet your steady emotions and solid confidence. Friends and strangers alike turn to you in times of need, and you never fail to do whatever you can to help them out. You reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. You love learning and have an insatiably curious mind. You enjoy giving to and spending time with others, but you also make time for yourself. You find that time spent alone helps energize and refresh you so you can face the world at your best. You are also no stranger to self-discipline - you are extremely conscientious and reliable. Your emotional stability, way with people, and ability to give to others can help you accomplish great things.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

AAAAAAAAA, TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Your Personality Type:
    Trailblazer
    Your creativity and willingness to be different make you the Trailblazer. You are a curious and adventurous person, who will try anything once. Your type reflects your individuality and desire to march to your own drumbeat. Others admire your carefree attitude, and often follow your lead. Your sense of adventure and your lack of concern for rules and convention allow you to have adventures that others only dream of. While some people admire your security, style, and sociability, your occasional arrogance and competitiveness may keep others at bay.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm a Jack of All Trades. Too many middle of the road answers...classic e6
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That was a crapload of questions for such a short result.
    You need to buy the full result. I'd say it's actually worth it (and there are not many personality inventories I'd say that about), but I don't have even that much money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole