• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix (AMPM) - Abridged

á´…eparted

passages
Maverick

Your free spirit and outgoing nature makes you the Maverick. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have an outgoing and gregarious nature, and you enjoy spending time with a variety of people. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.

--------------

Hmm, interesting. This is pretty general, but I'd say it's accurate sans the emotional stability part (outwardly I am, inwardly not so much).

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Jack of all trades

Your well-rounded personality makes you the Jack-of-all-trades. Your type is one of the most difficult to define - you tend to make decisions on a case-to-case basis, rather than going with a knee-jerk reaction. As a result, you are hard to pin down accurately. Your laidback but generally hardworking nature allows you to work in a variety of positions and to get along with a range of people. You appreciate having a balance between an active social and alone time in your life, and only occasionally experience anxiety or stress. You enjoy being around others, but you find that time alone refreshes you both mentally and spiritually. For the most part, you are confident and even-keeled. While you don't allow life to pass you by, you have an appreciation for the natural order of things, and although you accept change, you don't go to great lengths to create it.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
4ugQLNy.png

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Your Personality Type:
Adventurer
Your carefree and creative spirit makes you the Adventurer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have a fairly outgoing nature, and enjoy spending time both with people and alone. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.

DGM_Tyki_Mikk___Steampunk_by_Steamp.jpg

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Personality Type:
Counselor

Your calm and quiet nature, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need, and people know that they can usually count on you to be there when needed. You seem to know the perfect thing to say in order to make someone feel better and typically don't give up until you reach some kind of insightful or creative solution. While you prefer to keep to yourself, your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others is admirable.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Adventurer

Your carefree and creative spirit makes you the Adventurer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have a fairly outgoing nature, and enjoy spending time both with people and alone. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Personality Type:
Quiet Leader

"Your introverted nature, emotional strength, self-discipline and acceptance of others make you the Quiet Leader. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to those who know you. Your steady emotions and solid confidence are admirable. You are capable of deep thought and consideration of issues; your insatiably curious mind and love of learning make you a reservoir of information. You have a small circle of close friends, and they often look to you as a role model and for advice. You enjoy giving to others, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts. You are also extremely conscientious - others can always count on you to follow through on your promises and to do your best. You are able to lead others in a very unassuming way."

I get "leader" on a few personality-based & more fluffy quizzes. I don't see, nor do I particularly have a desire for that quality at all. :thinking:
I try to be emotionally supportive of others, & live my life authentically/strive to grow, but I don't see myself as a "role model." I am human, flawed. Have my own baggage & neurotic behaviors. At times, I can be quite a bit more flexible with my morals than some people. Or, rather - my personal sense of morals are consistent internally, though they may not always align with what is conventionally acceptable. Can't think of specific examples, but I own it. No one should strive to be like me. They should strive to be their best self, whatever that may be.

While I can't speak to accuracy, these results all seem quite flattering, but it seems like that's what the internet is for, much of the time.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I thought it would never end...

Your Personality Type:
Guru
Your emotional strength and openness make you the Guru. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to all who know you. Others admire and covet your steady emotions and solid confidence. Friends and strangers alike turn to you in times of need, and you never fail to do whatever you can to help them out. You reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. You love learning and have an insatiably curious mind. You enjoy giving to and spending time with others, but you also make time for yourself. You find that time spent alone helps energize and refresh you so you can face the world at your best. You are also no stranger to self-discipline - you are extremely conscientious and reliable. Your emotional stability, way with people, and ability to give to others can help you accomplish great things.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Guess I was the only one who got this result:

Worker Bee
Your internal orientation and conscientiousness make you the Worker Bee. You focus on the internal world of thoughts and feelings, and enjoy spending time in smaller social groups or alone. You occasionally experience emotional instability, and time alone with your thoughts helps you relieve worry, self-doubt, and maintain your calm. You have learned methods to control your moods, and you know what works for you. You like to keep your life simple and the number of people in it manageable. You have a small group of friends with whom you keep close touch. You have a very strong work ethic and always follow through on your projects. Even though you are someone who is a bit difficult to reach emotionally (and you like it that way!), others know that you are a trustworthy person and can be counted upon to do what you say you will.

Philosopher

Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Philosopher. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.

I was not expecting this result at all and thought I would get something more artistic. I agree with the description though. Interesting.

Shiver

Academic

Your personality traits lend themselves to academic success. Your curiosity, quest for knowledge, and excellent organizational skills make you the Academic. Others admire you for your knowledge, exploratory nature, and work ethic. You aren't interested in socializing and you usually keep to yourself, which occasionally creates an image of you as aloof or arrogant. You are a focused individual, and you are not concerned about social pleasantries or artificial etiquette. Your drive will probably take you far.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lover

Your kindness, altruism, and sincere enjoyment of people make you the Lover. You are the kind of person who genuinely enjoys and admires others and isn't afraid to show it. Although you occasionally enjoy spending time alone, you value your friends and loved ones very much, and would drop any project to be at a their side. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth, openness, and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. In general, you are an emotionally stable and conscientious person.