First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Your Personality Type: Tortured Soul
    Your internal orientation and rocky emotional nature makes you the Tortured Soul. You focus on the internal world of thoughts and feelings, and you enjoy spending time in smaller social groups or alone with your thoughts. You experience fairly significant emotional instability, and too much solo time might add to your worry and self-doubt. At times you might feel as though you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders or that life is overwhelming. Although you rarely reach out to others, you can be a pleasant person to be around. You are fairly open-minded and enjoy new experiences from time to time. Generally speaking, you try to keep your life simple and the number of people in it manageable. You find that too many responsibilities occasionally results in failure to keep your commitments and adds to your emotional instability.

Hahahahahahah....hahha..ha..heh... *Cries* ...Wow, I'm messed up...
    Last edited by Tyrinth; 11-22-2011 at 12:27 PM.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I got adventurer. I might add that this was a ridiculously long test for the brief result. I wouldnt reccomend wasting your time unless your willing to cough up the $11.00 to get the whole report.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Enneagram
    5w4

That was a long test, but pretty enjoyable.

The result is spot-on.

5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Your Personality Type: Tortured Soul
    Your internal orientation and rocky emotional nature makes you the Tortured Soul. You focus on the internal world of thoughts and feelings, and you enjoy spending time in smaller social groups or alone with your thoughts. You experience fairly significant emotional instability, and too much solo time might add to your worry and self-doubt. At times you might feel as though you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders or that life is overwhelming. Although you rarely reach out to others, you can be a pleasant person to be around. You are fairly open-minded and enjoy new experiences from time to time. Generally speaking, you try to keep your life simple and the number of people in it manageable. You find that too many responsibilities occasionally results in failure to keep your commitments and adds to your emotional instability.

Hahahahahahah....hahha..ha..heh... *Cries* Man, I'm messed up...
    I love how the description fits so well with your signature. It's actually quite hilarious.

Ahem, I mean...you alright, buddy?
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzy View Post
    I love how the description fits so well with your signature. It's actually quite hilarious.

Ahem, I mean...you alright, buddy?
    Hah, as unfortunate as it is, I admit that it does fit, and even I see how funny that is... *Shrug*

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Artist
    Your creativity and imagination make you the Artist. You are a free spirit who loves ideas and creative exploration, and you need time alone to get your creative juices flowing. While you enjoy simply following your imagination, your strong self-discipline keeps you working hard toward your creative goals. You rely mainly on yourself, yet you are the kind of person others can turn to for help and advice. While people who lean to the more creative, inner-oriented side of life can sometimes be emotionally unstable, this is certainly not the case with you - you have a reserve of emotional strength that guides you even during difficult times.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    125 so/sp
    Socionics
    ISTj None

Your Personality Type: Executive
    Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Executive. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.
    Enneagram
    Tritype: 125 (The Mentor = Gut-Heart-Head = Rational-Idealistic/Caring-Interpersonal/Intense-Cerebral)
    Main type: 1 (The Reformer = Gut = Rational-Idealistic) Wing types: 1w9 > 2w1 > 5w6
    Instinctual variant stacking: so/sp

Socionics
    LSI-0-ISTj (The Inspector - Logical Sensing Introvert)

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
    ISTJ (The Duty Fulfiller - )

“A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.” - George R. R. Martin

Art Historian/Con Artist Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Here are my results !

"Your Personality Type: Mover-and-Shaker

Your dynamic and outgoing personality makes you the Mover-and-Shaker. You rarely fail to achieve anything you set your mind to. You gravitate towards people and social activity, and your gregariousness draws others to you. You are willing to try anything once, and you are open to the ideas of others. You occasionally suffer from low spirits or unsteady moods, but you have your own methods to manage them while your friends take care of the rest. Social interaction is what keeps you going. You are the kind of person who will truly know success in life."

I'm glad that I'll truly know success in life
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

Your Personality Type: Adventurer

Your carefree and creative spirit makes you the Adventurer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have a fairly outgoing nature, and enjoy spending time both with people and alone. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

90 questions? I had to answer like 500 ....

Your Personality Type:
    Guru
    Your emotional strength and openness make you the Guru. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to all who know you. Others admire and covet your steady emotions and solid confidence. Friends and strangers alike turn to you in times of need, and you never fail to do whatever you can to help them out. You reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. You love learning and have an insatiably curious mind. You enjoy giving to and spending time with others, but you also make time for yourself. You find that time spent alone helps energize and refresh you so you can face the world at your best. You are also no stranger to self-discipline - you are extremely conscientious and reliable. Your emotional stability, way with people, and ability to give to others can help you accomplish great things.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post