User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Banned

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Non-conformist

Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Non-conformist. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You don't make an effort to socialize with others - you prefer to spend time alone or with a few close people who understand you. Your alone time helps keep your emotions stable and your mind available for your preferred pursuits. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Altruist

Your genuine concern for the people and community around you makes you the Altruist. Although you keep mostly to yourself, you are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike can turn to in times of need. You reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth, openness, and caring, and your altruism does not go unnoticed. Your occasional emotional instability may stem from being uncomfortable in social situations.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Maverick, same as last time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

"Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix (AMPM)"?

I always laugh when I see names like that. I might take it at some stage...
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    SLI

So I answered 260-something questions and then I get: 'Click here to purchase your complete results report.'

I do think the whole '37 traits' thing is interesting, although with such a fancy friggin' name I would have expected it to be more than basically a Big Five test. I'd like to see a list/descriptions of the different types as well, is there a list somewhere?

Anywho, I got:
    Your Personality Type: Wallflower
    Your internal orientation, and fairly cooperative nature make you the Wallflower. You are perfectly content to watch others from the sidelines, and not get tangled up in social circles and commitments. While others likely find you pleasant to be around, you don't care much for company. You rarely seek the spotlight and you are content to spend time by yourself. While you don't allow life to pass you by, you have an appreciation for the natural order of things. You're sometimes open to change, but you don't necessarily take action to create it. You experience occasional emotional instability, and time alone with your thoughts refreshes you mentally, and helps alleviate worry and self-doubt. You like to keep your life and the number of people in it somewhat contained. You find that too many responsibilities occasionally results in failure to keep your commitments.
    Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them.
    - Duke Leto Atreides

Johari/Nohari
    Because random people I meet on the internet are the best judges of my personality.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Your Personality Type:
    Dodger
    Your avoidance of both people and responsibility makes you the Dodger. You focus on the internal world of thoughts and feelings, and enjoy spending time in smaller social groups or alone. Although you rarely reach out to others, you are fairly pleasant when approached, and have a handful of good friends. While you are a relatively flexible and open-minded person, you like to keep your life simple and the number of people in it manageable. Too many responsibilities overwhelm you and result in failure to accomplish your tasks. People likely think that your head is in the clouds, and that you should take more responsibility for your commitments. You don't put much effort towards being conscientious, and your lack of dependability and self-discipline likely adds to your occasional emotional instability.

INFJ, 4w5
    Mercurial, Idiosyncratic, Sensitive
    RLOEI, Chaotic Neutral, Melancholy / Phlegmatic
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Philosopher

Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Philosopher. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Your Personality Type:
    Manager
    Your flexibility, hard-working attitude, and organizational skills make you the Manager. Your ability to juggle tasks, follow through, and manage people is admirable, and your firm but responsive attitude gains you respect. You love trying out new ideas and methods to perform tasks, and you don't get discouraged if things don't work out as planned. You are relatively outgoing - you make sure that the people around you are happy, and do what you can to help when they're not. When people come to you with their problems, you reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Like many people, you occasionally experience rocky emotions and disagreeable moods, but you can usually get back on track with minimal effort.

----

Important traits to have in the field I want to get into. Was expecting to get something artistic, but I guess I've got an inner leader in me that I'm not aware of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Your Personality Type:
    Guru
    Your emotional strength and openness make you the Guru. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to all who know you. Others admire and covet your steady emotions and solid confidence. Friends and strangers alike turn to you in times of need, and you never fail to do whatever you can to help them out. You reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. You love learning and have an insatiably curious mind. You enjoy giving to and spending time with others, but you also make time for yourself. You find that time spent alone helps energize and refresh you so you can face the world at your best. You are also no stranger to self-discipline - you are extremely conscientious and reliable. Your emotional stability, way with people, and ability to give to others can help you accomplish great things.
    I N V I C T U S