User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

What? Extroverts getting strong intro functions, introverts geting strong extro functions, feelers getting thinking functions and thinkers getting feeling functions! It's like you can't possibly get the thing that you are supposed to!
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

You are most likely an INFP.

Te: 4
    Fe:3
    Ti: 11
    Fi:14

Se:5
    Ne:13
    Si:2
    Ni:10
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    What? Extroverts getting strong intro functions, introverts geting strong extro functions, feelers getting thinking functions and thinkers getting feeling functions! It's like you can't possibly get the thing that you are supposed to!
    To the contrary I dont think it's all that strange that Mystic Tater, for example, has more Ti than some INFPs or if I have a buttload of Si. All of us are different, it's irrational to think we neatly have the same strength in the exact function order of type.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Yeah, I think that would also be good. My only possible gripe with that is that don't many Fi users do this as well if they find something they feel is important? Anyway, it provides a good aspect of Ti I don't often consider (or hear about).
    Fi and Ti can be quite similar. It's the focus that differntiates between them more than the style. The second one one could also apply to an IFP, especially if the skill in question is one that has value to them, though they tend to focus more on how the skill can be used as a form of expression, rather than just the skill itself.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Fi and Ti can be quite similar. It's the focus that differntiates between them more than the style. The second one one could also apply to an IFP, especially if the skill in question is one that has value to them, though they tend to focus more on how the skill can be used as a form of expression, rather than just the skill itself.
    I have made one of the Fi questions "I always focus and act on what feels right to me and devote my interests to things I feel strongly about. " though I think I may change it to "I like to express myself and what is important to me through my hobbies and interests." if you think that would be better.

I also have a Ti question that goes "I am a perfectionist in areas that appeal to me from a technical or logical standpoint, regardless of practical value."
    JiNe

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Don't feel too frustrated about it. The results I received are confusing, but only in the precise way that I feel confused when typing myself. Your questions seemed a lot easier for me to answer than other tests I've taken, they seemed more uhh, relevant.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

I checked it out, looked at the second question and thought "OMG!" and closed the window

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    I checked it out, looked at the second question and thought "OMG!" and closed the window
    Because it's innacurate? Or too simplistic? Or because youhave some aversion to Fe questions? Or is that some joke I don't understand?
    JiNe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Actually I thought it worked pretty well for me. Scored my type correctly, Strong Ne and Ni, Fe stronger than Si - I'd agree with all of that.
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Bad simplistic question, like from a childrens book.