User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Ingenue View Post
    Actually the results confirm what I have been pondering for a while. I actually suspect I am an ISTP, with a better developed Ni than a typical ISTP. I certainly rely on Ni more than I do Ne. And as the test shows, I have a significantly higher Se than Si.
    Yes, well sometimes the tertiary functions can be fairly strong, or even the inferior function.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Oh, and if anyone wants to see the test stats to see what the score trends are, I think you should be able to see them if you go to this link.
    http://www.helloquizzy.com/quizzy/te...29037773770066
    Though it's possible you won't be allowed to because it's a part of my account. We'll see.

Ne and Ti are still up pretty high, but then most of the people doing this test are INXPs or NTJs who can be Ti like at times, so it's not that surprising.
    JiNe

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

yeah link does not work for me

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Ingenue View Post
    yeah link does not work for me
    Oh well. I'll just get you an image. Unfortunately it won't update itself though.

JiNe

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Oh, and if anyone wants to see the test stats to see what the score trends are, I think you should be able to see them if you go to this link.
    http://www.helloquizzy.com/quizzy/te...29037773770066
    Though it's possible you won't be allowed to because it's a part of my account. We'll see.

Ne and Ti are still up pretty high, but then most of the people doing this test are INXPs or NTJs who can be Ti like at times, so it's not that surprising.
    Most people taking the test are N's which probably explains why I scored the lowest on Se with only 7 points, yet that's higher than 57% of my peers.

Compare that to Ni, which I scored a 12, yet compared to my peers I'm below average.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Your result for The Hopefully good MBTI Test ...

INFP
    Fi>Ne>Si>Te

You are most likely an INFP. Okay, this is your result. Your functions are listed below.

Te: 4

Fe:10

Ti: 13

Fi:16

Se:13

Ne:15

Si:10

Ni:15

Overall I think its a good test in its own right, sort of like a shorter version keys2cognition test.

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    Overall I think its a good test in its own right, sort of like a shorter version keys2cognition test.
    The main thing I wanted to achieve was to stop a bit of confusion with poorly defined functions, which it had a few of.
    JiNe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Hmm... I'm not sure about that one. I don't want to vary too much from the basic definitions, and really, analysing and picking apart ideas is more of a Ti thing. Are you even sure you're a strong INTJ? Going by the statistics on the test stats page, the Ni score actually has the biggest slope and most 'perfect 16' scores of all the functions, even more than Ti, which peaks around 11. But anyway, to make it, I dunno, seem less megalomaniacal, not that it really does, I've removed the word 'personal' and changed 'create' to 'refine'.
    Yes, I'm definitely an INTJ. Picking apart ideas isn't uniquely part of Ti. All introverted functions do that, just in different ways and with different aims in mind. An Fi user may pick apart a moral argument, an Si user will go over the basic principal and facts used in an arguement to make sure they are reliable. This is the sort of problem that comes about when you try to think of the functions as abilities rather than drives towards a particular way of thinking/acting.

Ti is much more concerned with essessing technical excellance/worth. A strong Ti type was a powerful sense of what technical or scientific issues are of value, even if they are not necessarily of immediate, practical use. Hence the strong concetion between INTPs are pure science and ISTPs and perfectionism in their chosen sphere.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Yes, I'm definitely an INTJ. Picking apart ideas isn't uniquely part of Ti. All introverted functions do that, just in different ways and with different aims in mind. An Fi user may pick apart a moral argument, an Si user will go over the basic principal and facts used in an arguement to make sure they are reliable. This is the sort of problem that comes about when you try to think of the functions as abilities rather than drives towards a particular way of thinking/acting.

Ti is much more concerned with essessing technical excellance/worth. A strong Ti type was a powerful sense of what technical or scientific issues are of value, even if they are not necessarily of immediate, practical use. Hence the strong concetion between INTPs are pure science and ISTPs and perfectionism in their chosen sphere.
    Hm... do you think there is a better way to put it than technical excellence? That seems to imply practicality in the real world, which might confuse some Te users. Also, I realise the introverted functions all do that, what I meant was that Ti did it based on theoretical logic. I included the word logic or logical in every Ti question.
    JiNe

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Te:--------- 9

Fe:---3

Ti: ----------------16

Fi:----4

Se:---------9

Ne:----------10

Si:----4

Ni:-----------11

Good test, aligns with what I usually get.