MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I followed the link. Looks ENTP to me.
    Ne = Te leading looks ENTP to you. mmkay...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Ne = Te leading looks ENTP to you. mmkay...
    Your Ne is equal Te, with Ti being the next function. Your Si is lower than it should be ... it's even a point lower than mine, and I don't claim to be an SJ.

So yeah it looks ENTP to me. You can be an ESTJ if you want, though. Nobody is stopping you. I guess your thinking is that you're in some unhealthy Te/Ne loop as an ESTJ and using less Si. I could see that.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Your Ne is equal Te, with Ti being the next function. Your Si is lower than it should be ... it's even a point lower than mine, and I don't claim to be an SJ.
    I come from a very anti-traditionalist family, and as such I downright look down on tradition. That's probably why my Si score was that low (and it wasn't even that low, I scored 11). I figure I'm either ENFP or ESTJ on an unhealthy Ne/Te loop (and I fit Sim's description of that loop in fact; I tend to outright demand attention), and I'm too Si for it to be inferior.

That said, I actually took the test again later. Got a clean Te > Ne > Si > Fi > Ti = Ni.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

ISTP

Te: 8
    Fe:6
    Ti: 15
    Fi:4
    Se:15
    Ne:12
    Si:4
    Ni:12

I agree with slowriot, and especially the Ni questions are

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I come from a very anti-traditionalist family, and as such I downright look down on tradition. That's probably why my Si score was that low (and it wasn't even that low, I scored 11). I figure I'm either ENFP or ESTJ on an unhealthy Ne/Te loop (and I fit Sim's description of that loop in fact; I tend to outright demand attention), and I'm too Si for it to be inferior.

That said, I actually took the test again later. Got a clean Te > Ne > Si > Fi > Ti = Ni.
    Tell me about your Si, Aleksei.

I'm surprised at some of the people taking the "scores" at face value. Guys, the questions could be reworded or a whole new test could be created. Your results can be completely different.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Tell me about your Si, Aleksei.
    I'm not the biggest fan of improvisation. When I have a good idea (or find a good idea, or rework something I found into one), I tend to store it for later use, such as a good joke, a good argument in a debate (useful in forums, as debates tend to be cyclical), a good sales pitch or sales rebuttal... whatever. I like to have stored ammo.

I also tend to become more confident and skilled in my observations and deductions as I gain knowledge to back them up in a given field -- which jives with the Si tendency to develop a set standard for dealing with information and experiences.

I like repeating experiences I enjoyed -- such as listening to songs over and over again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm not the biggest fan of improvisation. When I have a good idea (or find a good idea, or rework something I found into one), I tend to store it for later use, such as a good joke, a good argument in a debate (useful in forums, as debates tend to be cyclical), a good sales pitch or sales rebuttal... whatever. I like to have stored ammo.
    Yeah me too, except that I can improvise. If your Ne is stronger than your Si, though, you should be capable of some improvisation. Ne/Si work in tandem ideally in both SJs and NPs.

I also tend to become more confident and skilled in my observations and deductions as I gain knowledge to back them up in a given field -- which jives with the Si tendency to develop a set standard for dealing with information and experiences.
    So you have to have concrete evidence and are deeply concerned with facts? Do you actually hesitate to engage in arguments without detailed facts or proof to back you up?

I like repeating experiences I enjoyed -- such as listening to songs over and over again.
    Ha ha I do that too - I also am capable of intensely re-living my memories emotionally.

See - I understand that Si has nothing to do with societal tradition, per se, if one came from a more liberal family or a family that strongly rejected tradition BUT even the two more socially liberal/non-religious SJs that I know pretty damn well (one of whom also came from a chaotic background) STILL LOVE STRUCTURE AND ORDER AND DETAIL.

It might not manifest itself in actual conservatism, but it manifests itself in preoccupation with external order and a deep sense of security or attachment to home or familiar things that is very obvious.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Yeah me too, except that I can improvise. If your Ne is stronger than your Si, though, you should be capable of some improvisation. Ne/Si work in tandem ideally in both SJs and NPs.
    I am, actually.

So you have to have concrete evidence and are deeply concerned with facts?
    I think being concerned with facts and concrete evidence is more of a Te thing, but yeah.

Do you actually hesitate to engage in arguments without detailed facts or proof to back you up?
    Somewhat. I do it anyway, if I feel I have a reasonable strategy (even if shaky), but I tend to use weasel words a lot when I feel I'm wading into uncharted territory.

See - I understand that Si has nothing to do with societal tradition, per se, if one came from a more liberal family or a family that strongly rejected tradition BUT even the two more socially liberal/non-religious SJs that I know pretty damn well (one of whom also came from a chaotic background) STILL LOVE STRUCTURE AND ORDER AND DETAIL..
    But wouldn't that be less obvious if my Si aux was underdeveloped?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am, actually.

I think being concerned with facts and concrete evidence is more of a Te thing, but yeah.
    Facts and concrete evidence are sensing, so no I don't think that's more of a Te thing.

Somewhat. I do it anyway, if I feel I have a reasonable strategy (even if shaky), but I tend to use weasel words a lot when I feel I'm wading into uncharted territory.

That "weaseling" sounds like Ne dominance.

But wouldn't that be less obvious if my Si aux was underdeveloped?
    It's just that Si is pretty much THE defining characteristic of an SJ. It's the function that the group shares. The way you experience Si doesn't sound much different than my own as an NFP, granted I appear to use more Si than some NFPs and definitely waaay too much for an ENFP.