MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Look at all you oh-so-perfect INFJs!
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Your Total: 9

Between 12 and 15 is average.
    Celebrities often score closer to 18.
    Narcissists score over 20.

Here's how you rated on the seven component traits of narcissism:
    Narcissistic Trait - Strength of Trait
    Authority: 0.00
    Self-Sufficiency: 0.00
    Superiority: 2.00
    Exhibitionism: 1.00
    Exploitativeness: 1.00
    Vanity: 3.00
    Entitlement: 2.00

---

I'm slightly vain, but still mostly modest
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Ginkgo

Your Total: 4
    Between 12 and 15 is average.
    Celebrities often score closer to 18.
    Narcissists score over 20.

Here's how you rated on the seven component traits of narcissism:

Narcissistic Trait Strength of Trait
    Authority: 0.00
    Self-Sufficiency: 0.00
    Exhibitionism: 0.00
    Vanity: 1.00
    Entitlement: 0.00

---------------

I think I criticize myself more than being subtly modest. I guess enneagram 4 only bares a semblance to NPD.

Btw, I think they could have made the test better by making the answers mutually exclusive. I was caught on a couple of them and found that I either identified with both or identified with neither.

The fact that I'm far below average suggests that, because I'm not among the normative, I could have an opposite problem.

There are five Ts (four NTs and one ST) who've responded to this thread where we all scored 0.00 for Exploitativeness. Coincidence?

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    There are five Ts (four NTs and one ST) who've responded to this thread where we all scored 0.00 for Exploitativeness. Coincidence?
    If anyone got exploitiveness, I would expect it to be the ETPs, with that tertiary Fe.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I thought Ts, particularly NTs, were stereotyped as being utilitarian. There's a difference between exploiting people and impersonal objects, though. I would think that, according to Kiersey's models, NTs would prefer impersonal objects. But does this test emphasize using people for personal benefit?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Authority: 4.00
    Self-Sufficiency: 3.00
    Vanity: 1.00
    Entitlement: 5.00

I'm not sure about all the categories, but the over all score of slightly above average is probably right. Interesting that while it is often suggested that those who score very high should seek help, it doesn't mention the opposite. Scoring too low on a test like this would indicate the opposite problem to narcasism - low self esteem. A person who comsiders themselfs to be nothing special, doesn't ever want to be a leader, to stand out, doesn't believe they can ever achieve much... Sounds like a depressive, someone who gets bullied and is easily intimidated and manipulated.

It's like in the big five. People so often seem to think that a high agreeableness and a low marcarism are the right results to get, forgetting the ill consequences of the other extreme. To much agreeability marks you a target for every conman and user in a 100 mile radius. Some times it's in your own best interest to tell someone to go shove it up their ass. Someone with too little neursis never worries about anything - like doing 120 mph at night, on a wet road with one headlight missing. Somethings should be worrying.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

Banned

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

Your Total: 8
    Authority: 0.00 - I don't fancy leading. I prefer doing things on my own. But when I have to do things in a group, I'll rather follow (...and that I based on my experiences in World of Warcraft, haha)
    Self-Sufficiency: 0.00 - I am very forgetful and irresponsible, and then people remind me of the things I should do...
    Superiority: 2.00 - I definitely do not think myself superior, the opposite!
    Exhibitionism: 3.00 - Well, I kind of like attention.
    Exploitativeness: 0.00 - I scored 0, but one could argue that even existing as I am today is exploiting other people. I am a leech.
    Vanity: 2.00 - For some reason I like to look at my own reflection.
    Entitlement: 1.00 - I am not entitled to anything. I am less worthy even than the average human. But if others are willing to give me a lot, I'm not going to refuse

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Btw, I think they could have made the test better by making the answers mutually exclusive. I was caught on a couple of them and found that I either identified with both or identified with neither.
    Idd. Many tests have this problem.
    A few I had on this one -

"I will be a success. - I am not too concerned about success."
    I am very concerned about success. I just know I won't be successful.

"I insist upon getting the respect that is due me. - I usually get the respect that I deserve."
    I get more 'respect' than I deserve. I deserve none.

"Sometimes I tell good stories. - Everybody likes to hear my stories."
    It is more likely that these 'good stories' were not good at all, but other people just faked liking them. Or laughed at them for reasons other than the actual story.

"I expect a great deal from other people. - I like to do things for other people."
    Neither, neither, neither! I don't expect things from people and I definitely do not like to do things for other people.

"Compliments embarrass me. - I like to be complimented."
    This is a case of both...

"I really like to be the center of attention. - It makes me uncomfortable to be the center of attention."
    I am torn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

Phantonym

Authority: 1.00
    Self-Sufficiency: 2.00
    Superiority: 0.00
    Exploitativeness: 0.00
    Vanity: 0.00
    Entitlement: 2.00