Your Dominant Personality Type is:
The Artist (4)
The sensitive, withdrawn type, who can appear initially thoughtful, but is often mistaken as apathetic or lazy.
4 > 3 > 7 > 9 = 2 > 5 = 6 > 8 > 1
4- the Individualist
Thanks for taking the test !
you chose BY - your Enneagram type is FOUR (aka "The Romantic")
"I am unique"
Romantics have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
How to Get Along with Me
• Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
• Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
• Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
• Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
• Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
What I Like About Being a FOUR
• my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
• my ability to establish warm connections with people
• admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
• my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
• being unique and being seen as unique by others
• having aesthetic sensibilities
• being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
What's Hard About Being a FOUR
• experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
• feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
• feeling guilty when I disappoint people
• feeling hurt or attacked when someone misunderstands me
• expecting too much from myself and life
• fearing being abandoned
• obsessing over resentments
• longing for what I don't have
FOURs as Children Often
• have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
• are very sensitive
• feel that they don't fit in
• believe they are missing something that other people have
• attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
• become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood
• feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)
FOURs as Parents
• help their children become who they really are
• support their children's creativity and originality
• are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
• are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
• are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed
http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php (First test -- second one is complete shit)
You are most likely a type 3.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 3w4.
Type 3 - 8.7
Type 7 - 8
Type 4 - 6.3
Type 2 - 3.7
Wing 3w4 - 11.9
Wing 4w3 - 10.7
Wing 3w2 - 10.6
Wing 7w6 - 9.9
Wing 7w8 - 9.7
Wing 2w3 - 8.1
Wing 4w5 - 7.2
Wing 2w1 - 4.1
Blog Enneagram Test
PSTypes Enneagram Test Results
The Distribution of Your Scores
Type One: 2
Type Two: 37
Type Three: 36
Type Four: 38
Type Five: 26
Type Six: 34
Type Seven: 33
Type Eight: 14
Type Nine: 34
Your probable Enneagram Type
Your main type is 4.
Considering the wings you should be a 4w3.