• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Relationship Test

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Relationship Test

[sarcasm] I have learned that I have avoidance issues [/sarcasm]

Security 78
Avoidance 93
Ambivalence 39
Worry 44
Merger 33

You have good security in your relationships and receive comfort from being around the people you love. This helps you to cope with life and to be strong in other situations.

You have commitment issues and find it very difficult to commit yourself emotionally to any relationship. This means that other people find it very difficult to get close to you and may not draw much satisfaction from being in a relationship with you. Making an effort to open yourself up more to new relationships could help you to have more emotional stability and to enjoy relationships more.

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are moderately worried about being abandoned in your relationships, and do spend some time worrying if your partner, family or friends still love you. However generally you are able to overcome these feelings. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
umm...here's my terribly uninteresting results.

Relationship Test - Report

Security
Avoidance
Ambivalence
Worry
Merger

You have great security in your relationships and receive good comfort from being around the people you love. This helps you to cope with life and to be strong in other situations.

You do not have any commitment issues and find it easy to commit emotionally to relationships, both new and existing. People find it easy to get close to you and draw great satisfaction from relationships with you.

You have great self confidence and do not spend much or even any time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be much more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend any time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.

rav3n

Security 89
Avoidance 53
Ambivalence 44
Worry 33
Merger 56

You have great security in your relationships and receive good comfort from being around the people you love. This helps you to cope with life and to be strong in other situations.

While you have the ability to commit emotionally to a relationship, you can find at times that you have some commitment issues. Be careful not to let these issues dominate your relationships as it could lead to you pushing people away.

While sometimes you can stress too much about relationships, you do tend to have an overal good attitude towards their success or failure. Worrying less about relationships and spending more time enjoying them could possibly assist in their longevity and success.You are fairly confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend much time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not overly clingy in relationships and tend to allow your partner, family or friends the space that they need to breathe.
Don't know if the stats are accurate but the rest is pretty good.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Security 78
Avoidance 93
Ambivalence 39
Worry 44
Merger 33

You have good security in your relationships and receive comfort from being around the people you love. This helps you to cope with life and to be strong in other situations.

You have commitment issues and find it very difficult to commit yourself emotionally to any relationship. This means that other people find it very difficult to get close to you and may not draw much satisfaction from being in a relationship with you. Making an effort to open yourself up more to new relationships could help you to have more emotional stability and to enjoy relationships more.

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are moderately worried about being abandoned in your relationships, and do spend some time worrying if your partner, family or friends still love you. However generally you are able to overcome these feelings. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.
My results were quite similar. I am not close to many people, and that is fine with me.

P

Phantonym

Security 89
Avoidance 80
Ambivalence 89
Worry 100
Merger 78

You have some commitment issues and often find it difficult to commit yourself emotionally to a relationship (specifically new ones). This means that other people can find it difficult to get close to you and may not draw as much satisfaction from being in a relationship with you. Making an effort to open yourself up more to new relationships could help you to have more emotional stability and to enjoy relationships more.

You stress too much about relationships and place too much importance on their success or failure. Worrying less about relationships and spending more time enjoying them will help their longevity and success.You can get very neurotic about your relationships and find yourself spending a great deal of time worrying about them. You focus much energy on worrying about being abandoned and this can lead to problems in your relationships. Worrying less about if you are loved or not could help you to enjoy existing relationships more. You are sometimes overly clingy in relationships and may try too hard to dominate the affections of people who are close to you. This behaviour can sometimes have a bad effect on the relationship and may drive people away.

:thinking:

Heh, yeah...:blush:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Security67

Avoidance100

Ambivalence28

Worry22

Merger33

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are fairly confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend much time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Security 89
Avoidance 93
Ambivalence 44
Worry 33
Merger 56

While sometimes you can stress too much about relationships, you do tend to have an overal good attitude towards their success or failure. Worrying less about relationships and spending more time enjoying them could possibly assist in their longevity and success. You are fairly confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend much time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not overly clingy in relationships and tend to allow your partner, family or friends the space that they need to breathe.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Security 78
Avoidance 7
Ambivalence 17
Worry 11
Merger 22

You do not have any commitment issues and find it easy to commit emotionally to relationships, both new and existing. People find it easy to get close to you and draw great satisfaction from relationships with you.

You have great self confidence and do not spend much or even any time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be much more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend any time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Security 22
Avoidance 67
Ambivalence 0
Worry 0
Merger 0

You do not have much relationship security and do not gain much comfort or satisfaction from being around the people you love. You do not tend to use your relationships as a crutch to help you deal with external situations.

You have some commitment issues and often find it difficult to commit yourself emotionally to a relationship (specifically new ones). This means that other people can find it difficult to get close to you and may not draw as much satisfaction from being in a relationship with you. Making an effort to open yourself up more to new relationships could help you to have more emotional stability and to enjoy relationships more.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Looks like LadyX and I are the "security" poster children. :D

relationship_quiz said:
Security 100
Avoidance 0
Ambivalence 0
Worry 0
Merger 0

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the description is pretty accurate

Security 89
Avoidance 47
Ambivalence 56
Worry 56
Merger 56

While you have the ability to commit emotionally to a relationship, you can find at times that you have some commitment issues. Be careful not to let these issues dominate your relationships as it could lead to you pushing people away.

While sometimes you can stress too much about relationships, you do tend to have an overal good attitude towards their success or failure. Worrying less about relationships and spending more time enjoying them could possibly assist in their longevity and success.You are moderately worried about being abandoned in your relationships, and do spend some time worrying if your partner, family or friends still love you. However generally you are able to overcome these feelings. You are not overly clingy in relationships and tend to allow your partner, family or friends the space that they need to breathe.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Security 100
Avoidance 0
Ambivalence 22
Worry 11
Merger 33

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend any time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.

Interesting.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Security
Avoidance
Ambivalence
Worry
Merger

While sometimes you can stress too much about relationships, you do tend to have an overal good attitude towards their success or failure. Worrying less about relationships and spending more time enjoying them could possibly assist in their longevity and success.You are moderately worried about being abandoned in your relationships, and do spend some time worrying if your partner, family or friends still love you. However generally you are able to overcome these feelings. You are not overly clingy in relationships and tend to allow your partner, family or friends the space that they need to breathe.

----

Well, I do know it takes a while for me to open up, especially in new relationships. I think the emotional issues is likely due to fear of opening myself up will end up putting me at risk, vulnerable to someone else. I need to really feel that I can trust another person before opening up a bit.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Security 100
Avoidance 7
Ambivalence 61
Worry 56
Merger 67

I'm very secure in relationships and not afraid of commitment, but my occasional fear of abandonment can make me clingy.

Tell me something I don't know.

Of course, the clinginess is relative...I actually need space in a relationship and when I'm in a LTR and know my partner loves me I'm not clingy AT ALL.

I've been called both cold and clingy before. ha ha ha ha...

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Security 78
Avoidance 67
Ambivalence 28
Worry 44
Merger 11

Mostly true, but I do worry about about the success/failure of my relationships a fair bit.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
picture.php

hahaha. commitment issues.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Security 78
Avoidance 53
Ambivalence 6
Worry 0
Merger 11

I'm BORING :sadbanana:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Security 89
Avoidance 60
Ambivalence 39
Worry 22
Merger 56

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit. You are fairly confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend much time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not overly clingy in relationships and tend to allow your partner, family or friends the space that they need to breathe.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Security 100
Avoidance 40
Worry 33
Ambivalence 28
Merger 22

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are fairly confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend much time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Security 100
Avoidance 7
Ambivalence 44
Worry 44
Merger 44