Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I think the description is pretty accurate

Security 89
    Avoidance 47
    Ambivalence 56
    Worry 56
    Merger 56

You have great security in your relationships and receive good comfort from being around the people you love. This helps you to cope with life and to be strong in other situations.

While you have the ability to commit emotionally to a relationship, you can find at times that you have some commitment issues. Be careful not to let these issues dominate your relationships as it could lead to you pushing people away.

While sometimes you can stress too much about relationships, you do tend to have an overal good attitude towards their success or failure. Worrying less about relationships and spending more time enjoying them could possibly assist in their longevity and success.You are moderately worried about being abandoned in your relationships, and do spend some time worrying if your partner, family or friends still love you. However generally you are able to overcome these feelings. You are not overly clingy in relationships and tend to allow your partner, family or friends the space that they need to breathe.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Security 100
    Avoidance 0
    Ambivalence 22
    Worry 11
    Merger 33

You have great security in your relationships and receive good comfort from being around the people you love. This helps you to cope with life and to be strong in other situations.

You do not have any commitment issues and find it easy to commit emotionally to relationships, both new and existing. People find it easy to get close to you and draw great satisfaction from relationships with you.

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend any time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.

Interesting.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Security
    Avoidance
    Ambivalence
    Worry
    Merger

You have some commitment issues and often find it difficult to commit yourself emotionally to a relationship (specifically new ones). This means that other people can find it difficult to get close to you and may not draw as much satisfaction from being in a relationship with you. Making an effort to open yourself up more to new relationships could help you to have more emotional stability and to enjoy relationships more.

While sometimes you can stress too much about relationships, you do tend to have an overal good attitude towards their success or failure. Worrying less about relationships and spending more time enjoying them could possibly assist in their longevity and success.You are moderately worried about being abandoned in your relationships, and do spend some time worrying if your partner, family or friends still love you. However generally you are able to overcome these feelings. You are not overly clingy in relationships and tend to allow your partner, family or friends the space that they need to breathe.

----

Well, I do know it takes a while for me to open up, especially in new relationships. I think the emotional issues is likely due to fear of opening myself up will end up putting me at risk, vulnerable to someone else. I need to really feel that I can trust another person before opening up a bit.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Security 100
    Avoidance 7
    Ambivalence 61
    Worry 56
    Merger 67

I'm very secure in relationships and not afraid of commitment, but my occasional fear of abandonment can make me clingy.

Tell me something I don't know.

Of course, the clinginess is relative...I actually need space in a relationship and when I'm in a LTR and know my partner loves me I'm not clingy AT ALL.

I've been called both cold and clingy before. ha ha ha ha...
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Security 78
    Avoidance 67
    Ambivalence 28
    Worry 44
    Merger 11

You have good security in your relationships and receive comfort from being around the people you love. This helps you to cope with life and to be strong in other situations.

You have some commitment issues and often find it difficult to commit yourself emotionally to a relationship (specifically new ones). This means that other people can find it difficult to get close to you and may not draw as much satisfaction from being in a relationship with you. Making an effort to open yourself up more to new relationships could help you to have more emotional stability and to enjoy relationships more.

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are moderately worried about being abandoned in your relationships, and do spend some time worrying if your partner, family or friends still love you. However generally you are able to overcome these feelings. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.
    Mostly true, but I do worry about about the success/failure of my relationships a fair bit.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

hahaha. commitment issues.

You have good security in your relationships and receive comfort from being around the people you love. This helps you to cope with life and to be strong in other situations.

You have great self confidence and do not spend much or even any time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be much more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend any time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Security 78
    Avoidance 53
    Ambivalence 6
    Worry 0
    Merger 11

While you have the ability to commit emotionally to a relationship, you can find at times that you have some commitment issues. Be careful not to let these issues dominate your relationships as it could lead to you pushing people away.

You have great self confidence and do not spend much or even any time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be much more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend any time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.

I'm BORING
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Security 89
    Avoidance 60
    Ambivalence 39
    Worry 22
    Merger 56

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit. You are fairly confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend much time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not overly clingy in relationships and tend to allow your partner, family or friends the space that they need to breathe.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Security 100
    Avoidance 40
    Worry 33
    Ambivalence 28
    Merger 22

You have good self confidence and do not spend overly much time worrying about the success or failure of your relationships. This attitude allows you to be more relaxed in a relationship and is of great benefit.You are fairly confident that your partner, family or friends love you for who you are and you do not spend much time worrying about your relationships with them. This generally means that you have good self esteem and are mostly able to have successful and meaningful relationships. You are not at all clingy in relationships and have a healthy attitude towards how close a relationship needs to be.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Courage is immortality Array Valiant's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Security 100
    Avoidance 7
    Ambivalence 44
    Worry 44
    Merger 44

You do not have any commitment issues and find it easy to commit emotionally to relationships, both new and existing. People find it easy to get close to you and draw great satisfaction from relationships with you.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come