User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Your score is 52, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are neither a high nor low self-monitor.

Equilibrium as it should be.

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

I scored a 62 / 100. But I'm pretty sure I self-monitor even more than that, haha.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Eh 46, kinda boring score really.

81/100 High self-monitor

Hardly a suprise. Since the only way to socialy fit in, is to not act like me.
    When I turn this off social interaction with me can be quite difficult.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

25 lol..Moderately low...I guess it's TOO low for me.

MBTI
    I

A boring 45.

MBTI
    xxxx

I found some of the questions weren't very applicable because they implied extroverted behaviours that I avoid when possible.

MBTI
    INFP

I started to take the test and didn't finish it. From my understanding what the author of the test was actually measuring was what I would call "locus of control."

I consider myself a high self-monitor in the sense that I find it useful to pay attention to my thoughts and feelings and act upon them in consciously appropriate ways. Sometimes that is spontaneous, other times requires a moment or two of considering my options.

But my locus of control is internal. That means that I use those thoughts and feelings of mine to determine my actions.

What the testor calls high self-monitoring is actually, from what I could understand, an external locus of control. The test asks questions about whether one monitors others' behaviors and adjusts their behavior accordingly. To me that would be high other-monitoring.

The semantics problem fogged the issue for me.

One style, in the extreme, could be called being self-conscious and maybe the other could be called being self-aware.

Make sense?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I started to take the test and didn't finish it. From my understanding what the author of the test was actually measuring was what I would call "locus of control."

I consider myself a high self-monitor in the sense that I find it useful to pay attention to my thoughts and feelings and act upon them in consciously appropriate ways. Sometimes that is spontaneous, other times requires a moment or two of considering my options.

But my locus of control is internal. That means that I use those thoughts and feelings of mine to determine my actions.

What the testor calls high self-monitoring is actually, from what I could understand, an external locus of control. The test asks questions about whether one monitors others' behaviors and adjusts their behavior accordingly. To me that would be high other-monitoring.

The semantics problem fogged the issue for me.

One style, in the extreme, could be called being self-conscious and maybe the other could be called being self-aware.

Make sense?
    Yeah, and by that I know I'm a high self-monitor. In a more negative way too, I think. If I'm not acting a way I think I 'should be' I get internally tense (Stretching a rubber band) and try and find a way to relieve that tension. As for adjusting my behavior to others... I don't think I do that a lot, at least not very consciously.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Your score is 40, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor).
    Awesome.

I just dun have any interest in acting different only for people to like me etc. Good to see I changed.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O