User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    maybe you're all the types at once
    .. I wonder if that's a Ni thing too.

I got esfp. Link.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I got esfp. Link.
    The number of ISFPs who sometimes test as ESFP or who emphasize the Se aspect over Fi is interesting to me. Yet most of you feel you don't correlate to the ESFP description. More like, you just enjoy being more low key experiencers of life (which is still very ISFP like, of course).

Blackcat says he has a preference for Percieving, and I remember you wrote recently that you "don't get" feeling drained around people, and don't identify with that definition of introversion. But that is a big part of introversion usually. More questions would help sort it out whether you're actually E or I. The first question measures the test in terms of consciously deliberating what you allow yourself to experience or how you make choices from a J standpoint verses typically choosing on a or gut/environmental idea related P standpoint. There's a clear difference, but it might help if Alexei added more questions that take it out of the abstract and provide real life either/or scenarios.

On a sidenote, I see you as sort of like Kwai Chang Caine from Kung Fu.. Yet funnily, Lenore Thomson calls him an ESFP with balanced Fi in her book.. but very much a Se emphasis in the end. While Elvis was ISFP in her book, because of his emphasis on J.. a lot of his ideas sprung from introversion (also, he sat alone at home a lot and would shoot TV's..that kind of helps). On first glance though, it'd seem Caine was the ISFP, and Elvis the ESFP.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I agree that Elvis was an ESFP. The pure cool guy.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LSI

ISFJ. That's different...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*points finger at Zukram* FEELER!!! :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

"It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Hate

I tested as INFJ. It's not too far off since I make most use of Ni and Ti and I'm actually Ni dominant. But I'm extremely extroverted though so I could never be mistaken for an introvert.

HelloQuizzy.com: INFJ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

The first time i took this i got ISFP, but the second time around I got ENFP

I agree on the more questions sentiment; seeing score values of either 0% or 100% tend to make me pause a little
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    The number of ISFPs who sometimes test as ESFP or who emphasize the Se aspect over Fi is interesting to me. Yet most of you feel you don't correlate to the ESFP description. More like, you just enjoy being more low key experiencers of life (which is still very ISFP like, of course).

Blackcat says he has a preference for Percieving, and I remember you wrote recently that you "don't get" feeling drained around people, and don't identify with that definition of introversion. But that is a big part of introversion usually. More questions would help sort it out whether you're actually E or I. The first question measures the test in terms of consciously deliberating what you allow yourself to experience or how you make choices from a J standpoint verses typically choosing on a or gut/environmental idea related P standpoint. There's a clear difference, but it might help if Alexei added more questions that take it out of the abstract and provide real life either/or scenarios.

On a sidenote, I see you as sort of like Kwai Chang Caine from Kung Fu.. Yet funnily, Lenore Thomson calls him an ESFP with balanced Fi in her book.. but very much a Se emphasis in the end. While Elvis was ISFP in her book, because of his emphasis on J.. a lot of his ideas sprung from introversion (also, he sat alone at home a lot and would shoot TV's..that kind of helps). On first glance though, it'd seem Caine was the ISFP, and Elvis the ESFP.
    That is a pretty interesting take on it. I have sometimes wondered if I am a slightly shy, reserved kind of esfp or something like that. Kwai Chang Caine, that is really cool. I wanted to be just like him when I was a kid, still do in a way. I need to read what she says in that book about him again.