User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I am NOT an ENTJ

of course, the choices took a bit of reading, which meant that I didn't actually read the whole thing
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Nope. I got ESFP!
    I think that you need more questions. With just one question for each function, you're always showing 100 percent of one function and zero percent of the other (I had 100 percent for Ti, Se, Ne, and Fi, and zero percent for Te, Si, Ni, and Fe). I don't really think that the all or nothing approach to functions works all that well.
    Good luck with tweaking the test.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    If all the ISFPs test as ESTPs, we'll know the test is working
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I am NOT an ENTJ
    I'm actually shocked you scored as one. You fit my descriptions of P-dominance and Ti better than anyone on this site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Your result for The Jungian Typology by Aleksei Test ...

INFJ
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I'm actually shocked you scored as one. You fit my descriptions of P-dominance and Ti better than anyone on this site.
    I'm inadequatly caffeinated and didn't actually put much effort into my reading (being a good P user )

this could be the problem
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I am NOT an ENTJ

of course, the choices took a bit of reading, which meant that I didn't actually read the whole thing
    Yeah, same! That can explain a lot.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

A few things...

It looks like you used the same 7 spectrums to define a type that I used, but I'm unsure about how your scoring system works...since your answers are forced choice, it leaves only 0% or 100% as possibilities for each spectrum. I see why I scored INFJ, but I was one answer away from like 5+ other types. I think the only solution to this problem is to add more questions, or give degree of severity questions for each.

Also, the S+N vs. T+F question is hard to understand. I ran into the same problem, so I don't really have an answer for ya... But yeah, I think it's confusing. (You could get the same amount of information by doing a Pe/Ji vs. Pi/Je question, but then you'd have to change the scoring system a bit.)

It's pretty cool, though. Kudos.

P.S. It'd be cool to allow a non-answer for each question. Your scoring system could give lists of possible types instead of just one.

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

ISTP.

I'm extremely introverted and don't really have anything at all to do with the world outside of my brain. For an INFJ, my Fe is retarded and given that aforementioned tendency to have nothing to do with other people, Ti, then, is given the space to fight with it a lot. I always think I prefer introverted functions to extraverted because of it. Plus, I have better Si than I'm theoretically "supposed to" as an INFJ anyway.

This test inadvertently described me more in spite of type and seeing why and how I got there, than most other tests I've taken. But that's probably not what you were going for. Granted, I'd have to know the right one to begin with, but still. I liked it. So, I think this is good for succinctly laying out what you need to work on after already knowing your type. Sorry for being of no help.

Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    ...does this mean you're changing types again?
    I don't know. I have been ISTP before, so it wouldn't be much of a change.

I don't want to derail too much on how both T and F play it out for me, but they're both learned behavior that I keep improving upon. If anything though, ethics became a bigger presence because of outside influences, not internally. What I do internally is tear everything apart, try to sift through a lot in a Ni sort of way. And like Tabula above, I've fought with F a lot. There's a reason why I've considered IFJ too.. because of Ti/Fe and introverted perception. I don't find it easy to just march to the "beat of my own drum" and decide on feelings, like Fi. Maybe it's more complicated than that, but taking that description as it is, Fi sounds crazy (yet, something to be admired from a distance too).

edit: Shit man.. maybe I'm doing a Fi/Te internally, and it just looks the same Either way, Ni prevents me from building a simple "mental model" or what have you. I'd say I ask myself what "something means" far more than if something is "useful" though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

maybe you're all the types at once