MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

ISTP

Not sure where that's coming from.

I selected the first option on question #1 which I think is testing for dominant judging function (first option) vs. dominant perceiving function (second option)

I chose T for the second question

N for the third

Si for the 4th. Definitely more Si

Ni for the 5th. This was difficult because I wanted to say both!

Ti for the 6th. Definitely more Ti

Fe for the 7th. Again this was difficult because I think its important to be accomodating of other peoples feelings and values but I'm not so big on the whole shared values thing. I want to be true to myself.

I redid it, changing Fe to Fi and still get ISTP.

Not sure why I'm getting ISTP when my pattern of responses is closer to INTP. I have one question contradicting INTP (the Ne/Ni one), while I have two contracting ISTP (the S vs. N one and the Se/Si one).
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Basically, if you prefer Ti + Ni rather than Ti + Ne, you are ISTP. Simple as that.

I think I might need to fix the Ni statement though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I started filling the test, but then realized I am tired of the feeling I always get when doing any of these tests. It will not be accurate because I can interpret the question in multiple ways. Here's the first question:

I am most reliant on my rational analysis of a given situation, or on my conception of what’s right or wrong, or what I like or dislike within it; less so on ideas, instinct or experience.

I am most reliant on what my gut tells me in a given situation, on any ideas I may have regarding how to tackle it, or on what the voice of experience tells me; less so on analyzing the situation on logical or ethical grounds.
    These descriptions are more than one situation for me. For example, in social situations, I go with my gut. In situations that are familiar with me, I go with my gut, of course, it would be silly to start analyzing a familiar situation. But, when something out of the ordinary happens, or I get some new data, I analyze it. Also, if I am trying to solve a problem that is in the future. In other words when I am planning something. It would be ridiculous to just hope to wing it (of course, when applying the plan, I will go with my gut again). Also my ethics, the right and wrong, they are also responses that come spontaneously. Once I have figured out how I feel about something, it starts to work automatically. It isn't like I have to stop and go to find the ethics storage in my mind. My ethics are in my immediate gut response (if I have really signed in for those rules).

So, how am I supposed to answer the question? It's not like I am criticizing your test here, but all of them. The way we ask the questions is wrong, or at least confusing.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Which one do you feel most comfortable with? Which one do you like most applying, which one do you instinctively apply first? etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Which one do you feel most comfortable with? Which one do you like most applying, which one do you instinctively apply first? etc.
    It depends so much on the situation and how I perceive it. If talking about what I usually do when in the real world, I am using my gut. But this is because in the real world I am in my extrovert mode. I rely on Ne to get me where I'm going, I am basically not using Fi. It is something Ne uses as a guide, I think. But when I am home, introverting, I am probably mostly using Fi. It's time to collect and process the new info Ne collected for me during the day.

You see how this complicates the question?

And how am I to say if I am Fi or Ti? Most of the time my logical reasoning is pretty solid. I could even say that my values are based on this logic, but the values are still more important than the logic behind them. If I have a flaw in my reasoning, I will get rid of it (even if it means reinterpreting a value). The only thing that makes my logic seem erroneous to some is because I choose a perspective. If I am talking about my own life, it seems absurd to me to say my life is meaningless only because that is objectively true. I am not an object to myself, so to deny that would not be objective.

So, it is such a complicated interaction between the functions that I really can't tell which functions are more important. It seems like egg and chicken all over again. I am quite sure of my type, it is just that by actually thinking about how often and in what situations I use different functions I really couldn't tell...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

That's the first time I got INTJ how cute.

More questions are in order, you get bogged down too much in the complexity and this would confuse people. I found myself reading parts of the sentences as I wanted to see what the next statement mean in comparison. Plus more options per question would be great too, but then we are getting more complicated that way rather than statement descriptions I suppose.

Your result for The Jungian Typology by Aleksei Test ...

ISTP

Results

ISTP

You scored 0% on Te, higher than 38% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Ti, higher than 63% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Fe, higher than 80% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Fi, higher than 21% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Se, higher than 70% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Si, higher than 31% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Ne, higher than 33% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Ni, higher than 67% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Thinking, higher than 80% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Feeling, higher than 21% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Sensing, higher than 40% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Intuitive, higher than 61% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Judging, higher than 69% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Perceiving, higher than 32% of your peers.

I am Ti and Fi alternatively probably, but maybe I'm overthinking it. The Ni with Se is accurate (due to answering question 3 in favor of conceptualizing, and 4 differently). After reading more, I identify somewhat with the socionics ISTP, so it's not too off (in that one chart floating around, so do many ISFPs apparently).

Anyways, not a bad test. I don't have any suggestions, but I wouldn't mind more questions.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Aleksei, the first time I took it, I got INTJ, and I thought I hav'nt check the accurate answer to some questions, and I re-took it, and got... ENTJ.

That's intrigate me. How would you describe theses two types a few words? Just to see if it fits with me.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post

ISTP

Results

ISTP

You scored 0% on Te, higher than 38% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Ti, higher than 63% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Fe, higher than 80% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Fi, higher than 21% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Se, higher than 70% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Si, higher than 31% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Ne, higher than 33% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Ni, higher than 67% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Thinking, higher than 80% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Feeling, higher than 21% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Sensing, higher than 40% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Intuitive, higher than 61% of your peers.
    You scored 100% on Judging, higher than 69% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Perceiving, higher than 32% of your peers.

I am Ti and Fi alternatively probably, but maybe I'm overthinking it. The Ni with Se is accurate (due to answering question 3 in favor of conceptualizing, and 4 differently). After reading more, I identify somewhat with the socionics ISTP, so it's not too off (in that one chart floating around, so do many ISFPs apparently).

Anyways, not a bad test. I don't have any suggestions, but I wouldn't mind more questions.
    ...does this mean you're changing types again?

Phantonym