First 12

Off with their heads. Lol.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I don't think it's necessarily the Forer Effect.

WAIT--let me rephrase that. DON'T QUOTE ME YET!!!

It's true that the descriptions are broad and general enough to apply to many people (maybe the majority of people, even).

But I don't think it's because people are deluding themselves.

It's because it's broad and general enough to ACCURATELY apply to many people.

I suspect that a person with average to high intelligence, average to high conscientiousness, and average to high humility/self-awareness will score this way because it accurately reflects them.

Although many people will probably score the same, not everyone is going to score the same. I guarantee it.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

garbage

Well, I put "strongly disagree" for everything, because I was curious. Behold, the results:

* You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
    * You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
    * Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
    * You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
    * You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
    * You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
    * At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
    * At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
    * While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.

I dunno. On a forum where we talk about categories that might overly differentiate between us, it's nice to have reminders that we're all human and do have traits in common--or at least that we see similar statements as true about ourselves.

I wasted my time, LOL...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

Well, I put "strongly disagree" for everything, because I was curious. Behold, the results:

* You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
    * Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
    * You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
    * You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
    * At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
    * At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
    * While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.

WHAT???? No WAY. You can't be serious.

That's.........just.........

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

I dunno. On a forum where we talk about categories that might overly differentiate between us, it's nice to have reminders that we're all human and do have traits in common--or at least that we see similar statements as true about ourselves.
    Yeah, I think this particular personality inventory demonstrates qualities that transcend type.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
    You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
    Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
    You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
    You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
    You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
    At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
    At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
    While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.

Same result as everyone. This is not serious.

It must be easy to apply for, and get a job, in that University's IT Department. Or as their Psychology Professor.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Your Profile:

---

I love the comment "You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof." The test results are of a dubious nature for sure!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

I have been in six accidents.

Your Profile:

* You have a great need for other people to like and admire you, and they do.
    * You have an enormous unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
    * Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you have an edgy nervousness on the inside.
    * You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by annoying people and bothersome situations.
    * You pride yourself as an independent drinker and do not accept others offers without satisfactory proof.
    * You have a tendency to push yourself, or not, depends on your mood..
    * At times you have serious doubts as to whether to turn right or left.
    * At times you are outgoing, while at other times you are a reclusive bugger.
    * While you have some weaknesses, you are generally able to satiate them.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
    You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
    Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
    You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
    You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
    You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
    At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
    At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
    While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.