MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Default Most accurate Socionics test I've seen so far

HelloQuizzy.com: Refined Socionics Test 2.0

Got a tie between these two results (both of which are as close to correct as can be, although I think I'm SLE):

The Conqueror (SLE)
    62% ILE, 44% LII, 44% SEI, 44% ESE, 62% SLE, 38% LSI, 53% IEI, 47% EIE, 50% SEE, 35% ESI, 35% ILI, 38% LIE, 59% IEE, 38% EII, 29% SLI and 26% LSE!

SLEs are strong-willed, independently-minded individuals who are able to recognize levels of willpower and motivation in others. They are almost always collected and ready for action. They are adept at organizing others effectively towards any given objective, and have no problem “getting the job done”, even if it requires stepping on a few toes.

They will take the initiative and act at the opportune moment. SLEs will often act without complete information, improvising as they go, but are successful nonetheless. Instability energizes them, as they are active people who think clearly on the move and tend to be unsatisfied with a stationary, peaceful lifestyle.

SLEs interact most favorably with IEIs

The Seeker (ILE)
    62% ILE, 44% LII, 44% SEI, 44% ESE, 62% SLE, 38% LSI, 53% IEI, 47% EIE, 50% SEE, 35% ESI, 35% ILI, 38% LIE, 59% IEE, 38% EII, 29% SLI and 26% LSE!

The ILE is typically a “big picture” kind of person, and tends to speak in generalizations about both people and things, omitting any details he deems mundane or uninteresting. He is acutely aware of what interests and what bores him. This leads him to always search for novelty and surprising things.

At any given moment, the ILE usually has a number of projects and/or skills that he is working on developing, and stays with these interests as long as he feels they have potential for growth. The ILE gets bored easily with rote tasks that do involve lots of repetition and little innovation, although he tolerates them if they are necessary to succeed in society.

ILEs interact most favourably with SEIs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

figsfiggyfigs

THAT was really long

I got

The Analyst (LII)

The Enterpriser (LIE)<--- most like me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

That sounds about right. Of the three I'd peg you as LIE though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

ReflecTcelfeR

ILI- The Observer.

Interesting test.

The Mediator (SEI)

44% ILE, 38% LII, 62% SEI, 41% ESE, 56% SLE, 50% LSI, 59% IEI, 41% EIE, 47% SEE, 41% ESI, 56% ILI, 41% LIE, 35% IEE, 29% EII, 59% SLI and 41% LSE!

The Mediator (SEI)

SEIs are extremely attuned to the internal atmosphere of their bodies, and the external atmosphere around them in daily lives. This in effect means that an SEI knows when to raise the mood of a group or an individual on account of their ability to sense physical states of people and groups, making them especially skilled with interpersonal relationships.

SEIs have a strong connection to and ability to recognize internal physical states in themselves and others. They understand how these states are reached and are able to easily recreate or avoid them if desired.

[SIZE="1"]The Guardian (ESI)

Heh. I'm happy with this. There's no MBTI equivalent to the socionics ISFj (Fi-Se, but not exactly ISFP), but it would explain why my history better than IFP.

MBTI
    ISFJ

The Seeker (ILE)

68% ILE, 53% LII, 56% SEI, 41% ESE, 50% SLE, 32% LSI, 32% IEI, 24% EIE, 44% SEE, 29% ESI, 41% ILI, 29% LIE, 68% IEE, 44% EII, 62% SLI and 44% LSE!

The ILE is typically a “big picture” kind of person, and tends to speak in generalizations about both people and things, omitting any details he deems mundane or uninteresting. He is acutely aware of what interests and what bores him. This leads him to always search for novelty and surprising things.

At any given moment, the ILE usually has a number of projects and/or skills that he is working on developing, and stays with these interests as long as he feels they have potential for growth. The ILE gets bored easily with rote tasks that do involve lots of repetition and little innovation, although he tolerates them if they are necessary to succeed in society.

I've struggled to test anything but NTP in the last 7 tests I took. Hmm.

garbage

I kind of like this one

The Enterpriser (LIE)
    76% LIE

65% ILI
    62% LSE
    53% IEE
    50% SLI
    47% EIE
    47% SEE
    47% ESI
    47% EII
    41% ESE
    38% IEI
    38% SLE
    35% ILE
    35% LII
    32% LSI
    21% SEI

LIEs are focused on the accuracy and usefulness of information and actions in a long-term perspective. They rarely think about the expedience of an action in the present without having longer-term consequences in their minds, and their view of reality is shaped by an understanding of the outside world making sense in terms of concrete results.

If a decision or statement by a LIE seems to make no sense or lead to lack of comfort in the short term, the reason is that they're already thinking of longer-term gains. The LIEs always have one eye focused on the future to decide their actions.

Yeah, SEI as last place makes absolutely perfect sense

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Yeah, SEI as last place makes absolutely perfect sense
    Lol, EIE as last place makes a whole lot of sense for me too

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE