• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most accurate Socionics test I've seen so far

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
79% ILI
76% IEI <--- My actual type
56% IEE
53% SEE
53% SLI
50% EII
50% SEI

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
SLI, what a surprise!
Although it seemed to be fairly close - 62% for SLI and 56% for SLE, LSI and ILI. Had a hard time choosing between some of the questions, too. Nice to see a test that doesn't use glaringly obvious dichotomies.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't have to be a Socionics ENFp. Socionics is a different system from MBTI.

Jesus, why the fuck does nobody get that very elementary fact? :doh:

Or maybe they have done research on their own; and they scored the wrong type on this test.

I mean... you're the one who's changed his socionics type four types in about a month (LII to ILE to IEE to SLE if I remember correctly). So I'm not sure you really in any position yourself to be telling people how to be typing themselves.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It calls me LII.
I wouldn't believe so, I would think I was more ILI.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Your result for Refined Socionics Test 2.0 ...
The Analyst (LII)

56% ILE, 68% LII, 35% SEI, 29% ESE, 29% SLE, 47% LSI, 38% IEI, 47% EIE, 26% SEE, 41% ESI, 50% ILI, 44% LIE, 50% IEE, 59% EII, 41% SLI and 44% LSE!

The Analyst (LII)

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

LIIs interact most favourably with ESEs

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Socionics is bs but whatever.

Your result for Refined Socionics Test 2.0 ...
The Analyst (LII)

38% ILE, 71% LII, 38% SEI, 26% ESE, 35% SLE, 56% LSI, 47% IEI, 35% EIE, 24% SEE, 47% ESI, 65% ILI, 44% LIE, 35% IEE, 59% EII, 47% SLI and 38% LSE!

Wtf is an LII?

rowingineden

MBTI Type
iNfp
Enneagram
9w1
The Romantic (IEI)

56% ILE, 53% LII, 59% SEI, 44% ESE, 29% SLE, 26% LSI, 65% IEI, 62% EIE, 29% SEE, 29% ESI, 44% ILI, 35% LIE, 62% IEE, 50% EII, 35% SLI and 26% LSE!

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I got:
IEE (psychologist)
followed by EIE (mentor)
and ESE (enthusiast)

I'm an ENFp???????????
That seems to be a big jump from my MBTI type.
Why is that????

:shrug:
47% ILE, 32% LII, 50% SEI, 59% ESE, 44% SLE, 32% LSI, 41% IEI, 50% EIE, 62% SEE, 53% ESI, 29% ILI, 38% LIE, 65% IEE, 53% EII, 38% SLI and 47% LSE!

The IEE is particularly sensitive to and observant of manifestations of spontaneity, social awkwardness, and psychological compatibility or incompatibility. This comes from being able to perceive who people really are as well as their sensitivity to people's feelings and emotional state.

This sensitivity makes the IEE very choosy of social situations – whom to interact with, what group to hang out with, how much time to spend with which people, etc. IEEs are likely to vocally criticize social atmospheres that they regard as strained, stifling, or stilted. IEEs tend to comment a lot on people's personalities and social situations and share insights on possible causes of people's relationships, behavior, and life.:shrug:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Conqueror (SLE)

44% ILE, 47% LII, 41% SEI, 44% ESE, 68% SLE, 44% LSI, 53% IEI, 53% EIE, 47% SEE, 44% ESI, 44% ILI, 41% LIE, 47% IEE, 24% EII, 32% SLI and 32% LSE!

The Conqueror (SLE)

SLEs are strong-willed, independently-minded individuals who are able to recognize levels of willpower and motivation in others. They are almost always collected and ready for action. They are adept at organizing others effectively towards any given objective, and have no problem “getting the job done”, even if it requires stepping on a few toes.

They will take the initiative and act at the opportune moment. SLEs will often act without complete information, improvising as they go, but are successful nonetheless. Instability energizes them, as they are active people who think clearly on the move and tend to be unsatisfied with a stationary, peaceful lifestyle.

SLEs interact most favorably with IEIs

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'm an ENFp???????????
That seems to be a big jump from my MBTI type.
Why is that????
The archetypes, dichotomies and functions/information elements aren't quite the same in both systems so it's common for people to have 'different' types in either one, but scoring IEE does seem a bit unusual for an ISFP. You could get a second opinion from another test if you're not sure, or talk to others about your Socionics type.

On another note, I think I managed to break the test. 100% SLI :cool:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Between the two of us, we've managed to demolish the test!!! Should we consider that a job well done???
:hifive:

The archetypes, dichotomies and functions/information elements aren't quite the same in both systems so it's common for people to have 'different' types in either one, but scoring IEE does seem a bit unusual for an ISFP. You could get a second opinion from another test if you're not sure, or talk to others about your Socionics type.

On another note, I think I managed to break the test. 100% SLI :cool:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
74% EIE - ENFj
71% IEE - ENFp
62% SEE - ESFp
56% ESE - ESTp
53% ILE - ENTp <===That's what I think I am :shock:
53% IEI - INFj

I could totally pull off ENFj lol. Or ENFP... but how is ESXp above ENTp!!!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Seeker (ILE)
65% ILE, 59% LII, 47% SEI, 41% ESE, 53% SLE, 41% LSI, 47% IEI, 29% EIE, 38% SEE, 29% ESI, 44% ILI, 32% LIE, 53% IEE, 38% EII, 53% SLI and 41% LSE!

The ILE is typically a “big picture” kind of person, and tends to speak in generalizations about both people and things, omitting any details he deems mundane or uninteresting. He is acutely aware of what interests and what bores him. This leads him to always search for novelty and surprising things.

At any given moment, the ILE usually has a number of projects and/or skills that he is working on developing, and stays with these interests as long as he feels they have potential for growth. The ILE gets bored easily with rote tasks that do involve lots of repetition and little innovation, although he tolerates them if they are necessary to succeed in society.

this is really inaccurate. i don't fully understand socionics, but whenever i've taken tests i've been an IEI.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Empath (EII)
38% ILE, 65% LII, 26% SEI, 26% ESE, 18% SLE, 50% LSI, 44% IEI, 41% EIE, 26% SEE, 53% ESI, 56% ILI, 62% LIE, 44% IEE, 76% EII, 41% SLI and 38% LSE

I scored EII, but LII is next closest, and I think is more fitting. It also correlates much better with my MBTI. I don't think there's a lot of similarity between INTJ and INFJ.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
The Psychologist (IEE)

56% ILE, 59% LII, 53% SEI, 47% ESE, 44% SLE, 26% LSI, 38% IEI, 29% EIE, 38% SEE, 38% ESI, 38% ILI, 29% LIE, 71% IEE, 56% EII, 50% SLI and 44% LSE!

The IEE is particularly sensitive to and observant of manifestations of spontaneity, social awkwardness, and psychological compatibility or incompatibility. This comes from being able to perceive who people really are as well as their sensitivity to people's feelings and emotional state.

This sensitivity makes the IEE very choosy of social situations – whom to interact with, what group to hang out with, how much time to spend with which people, etc. IEEs are likely to vocally criticize social atmospheres that they regard as strained, stifling, or stilted. IEEs tend to comment a lot on people's personalities and social situations and share insights on possible causes of people's relationships, behavior, and life.

KDude

The Romantic (IEI)

41% ILE, 59% LII, 68% SEI, 32% ESE, 41% SLE, 44% LSI, 76% IEI,38% EIE, 24% SEE, 38% ESI, 65% ILI, 26% LIE, 35% IEE, 41% EII, 56% SLI and 21% LSE!

Sigh..

Zukram.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
So. LSI (of course) 88%
SLE 62%
LII 56%
ESE(Highest percentage feeling type) 50%

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Observer (ILI)

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs

^To me, the INTp(ILI) description sounds just like an INTP in MBTI(and I've read many socionics profiles of ILIs), not INTJ even if ILI has different cognitive functions. I've also noticed that most of the INTPs on this thread have also scored ILI on this particular test.