MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I'm an ENFp???????????
    That seems to be a big jump from my MBTI type.
    Why is that????
    The archetypes, dichotomies and functions/information elements aren't quite the same in both systems so it's common for people to have 'different' types in either one, but scoring IEE does seem a bit unusual for an ISFP. You could get a second opinion from another test if you're not sure, or talk to others about your Socionics type.

On another note, I think I managed to break the test. 100% SLI
    Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them.
    - Duke Leto Atreides

Johari/Nohari
    Because random people I meet on the internet are the best judges of my personality.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Between the two of us, we've managed to demolish the test!!! Should we consider that a job well done???

Quote Originally Posted by Trepidation View Post
    The archetypes, dichotomies and functions/information elements aren't quite the same in both systems so it's common for people to have 'different' types in either one, but scoring IEE does seem a bit unusual for an ISFP. You could get a second opinion from another test if you're not sure, or talk to others about your Socionics type.

On another note, I think I managed to break the test. 100% SLI
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

74% EIE - ENFj
    71% IEE - ENFp
    62% SEE - ESFp
    56% ESE - ESTp
    53% ILE - ENTp <===That's what I think I am
    53% IEI - INFj

I could totally pull off ENFj lol. Or ENFP... but how is ESXp above ENTp!!!
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

The Seeker (ILE)
    65% ILE, 59% LII, 47% SEI, 41% ESE, 53% SLE, 41% LSI, 47% IEI, 29% EIE, 38% SEE, 29% ESI, 44% ILI, 32% LIE, 53% IEE, 38% EII, 53% SLI and 41% LSE!

The ILE is typically a “big picture” kind of person, and tends to speak in generalizations about both people and things, omitting any details he deems mundane or uninteresting. He is acutely aware of what interests and what bores him. This leads him to always search for novelty and surprising things.

At any given moment, the ILE usually has a number of projects and/or skills that he is working on developing, and stays with these interests as long as he feels they have potential for growth. The ILE gets bored easily with rote tasks that do involve lots of repetition and little innovation, although he tolerates them if they are necessary to succeed in society.

this is really inaccurate. i don't fully understand socionics, but whenever i've taken tests i've been an IEI.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    ... but how is ESXp above ENTp!!!
    High SXE score = bossy as fuck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

The Empath (EII)
    38% ILE, 65% LII, 26% SEI, 26% ESE, 18% SLE, 50% LSI, 44% IEI, 41% EIE, 26% SEE, 53% ESI, 56% ILI, 62% LIE, 44% IEE, 76% EII, 41% SLI and 38% LSE
    I scored EII, but LII is next closest, and I think is more fitting. It also correlates much better with my MBTI. I don't think there's a lot of similarity between INTJ and INFJ.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

The Psychologist (IEE)

56% ILE, 59% LII, 53% SEI, 47% ESE, 44% SLE, 26% LSI, 38% IEI, 29% EIE, 38% SEE, 38% ESI, 38% ILI, 29% LIE, 71% IEE, 56% EII, 50% SLI and 44% LSE!

The IEE is particularly sensitive to and observant of manifestations of spontaneity, social awkwardness, and psychological compatibility or incompatibility. This comes from being able to perceive who people really are as well as their sensitivity to people's feelings and emotional state.

This sensitivity makes the IEE very choosy of social situations – whom to interact with, what group to hang out with, how much time to spend with which people, etc. IEEs are likely to vocally criticize social atmospheres that they regard as strained, stifling, or stilted. IEEs tend to comment a lot on people's personalities and social situations and share insights on possible causes of people's relationships, behavior, and life.

The Romantic (IEI)

41% ILE, 59% LII, 68% SEI, 32% ESE, 41% SLE, 44% LSI, 76% IEI,38% EIE, 24% SEE, 38% ESI, 65% ILI, 26% LIE, 35% IEE, 41% EII, 56% SLI and 21% LSE!

Sigh..

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LSI

So. LSI (of course) 88%
    SLE 62%
    LII 56%
    ESE(Highest percentage feeling type) 50%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

The Observer (ILI)

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs

^To me, the INTp(ILI) description sounds just like an INTP in MBTI(and I've read many socionics profiles of ILIs), not INTJ even if ILI has different cognitive functions. I've also noticed that most of the INTPs on this thread have also scored ILI on this particular test.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari