User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

You don't have to be a Socionics ENFp. Socionics is a different system from MBTI.

Jesus, why the fuck does nobody get that very elementary fact?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I'm confused. What is a socionics ENFj? If it's ENFP MBTI, then we're all good.

Because I don't know anything about Socionics and I'm a stupid fuck. Happy now?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I'm confused. What is a socionics ENFj? If it's ENFP MBTI, then we're all good.
    There's really no direct equivalence. Socionics has a different methodology from MBTI, mostly related to looking into more complex patterns of behavior to determine type, as opposed to just cognition. It's possible for a whole range of MBTI types to score a given type in Socionics, or vice-versa. There's no more connection between the two than between, say, MBTI and Enneagram. So for example you could be ENFj (Not uncommon for ENFPs incidentally ), but another ENFP could be IEE (ENFp), or ESE (ESFj). I'm an ENFP and an SLE (ESTp), which is much weirder than your result.

Because I don't know anything about Socionics and I'm a stupid fuck.
    Don't worry about it. It's not just you, no one seems to get that the two systems are not the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Hmm, that's really cool, actually. Thanks for the explanation - makes more sense now.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

No problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Your result for Refined Socionics Test 2.0 ...
    The Romantic (IEI)

IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior.

They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual. IEIs are very imaginative people who tend to be mystical and dreamy. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires are often a far cry from those of the typical person.

IEIs interact most favorably with SLEs

79% IEI, 71% SEI, 65% ILI, 53% SLI
    50% LII, 47% IEE, 47% EII, 44% EIE,
    38% ESE, 38% ILE, 35% LSI, 35% SEE,
    38% ESI, 32% SLE, 29% LIE, 21% LSE!

I have scored IEI on a socionics test before this.
    Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion.org
    Female IEIs are the embodiment of the conventional ideas of femininity. They are mysterious, elusive, changeable, emotional, risible, and fascinating. Yet, they still seem so sensitive, brittle and defenceless to the point that it would make any man want to instantly protect them.

Female IEIs appear flexible, and often have childishly tender faces. They tend to dress stylishly. Rarely will she laugh, but when she does, they fill the room with positive energy. The female IEI has a swift, but not very purposeful gait, because it seems like in any moment she will change her direction from where she wanted to go to in the first place.

In school, the female IEI seems generally happy and risible, and is often the soul of her social group. Early on, boys will fall for her, sometimes obsessively. Often her stormy personal life can have a bad influence on the IEI's school life. Although they have academic potential in any discipline, female IEIs flourish best in arts subjects, such as drama or literature, and humanities, such as sociology and psychology. They tend to avoid athletics and sport, although given their flexibility, mobility, and physical attractiveness, figure skating, gymnastics and dance are not uncommon activities for the IEI to undertake.

The essence of a female IEI is very sociable and uplifting. She has a large social group with whom she gossips and chitchats frequently. She's always optimistic, and because of the light she sheds, many different kinds of people will be drawn to her. It can amuse people that she has the ability to predict fate. She loves to read verses to an audience.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

^INFps have Ni and Fe

From what I can tell.. Some INFPs and INFJs seem more in-drawn, I think, and end up typing as socionics INFJs. Some INFPs and INFJs are a little more engaging and become the socionics INFp. I think it comes down to whether your Ni or Fi seperates you or you want to be more inclusive with people (just a guess though..).

Thank you for the insight, KDude. I'm inclined to believe you have it right.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

That, and the functions are defined differently. It is possible to be two seemingly unrelated types in the two systems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Everytime I take this quiz I get a different answer....this is because the best answer to every question is often:

"I relate to none of the above statements, or cannot decide between them."

This is a first though...usually I get IEI, and on this particular test I've scored IEI & ILI before.

The Analyst (LII)

47% ILE, 59% LII, 44% SEI, 35% ESE, 53% SLE, 53% LSI, 47% IEI, 38% EIE, 41% SEE, 50% ESI, 53% ILI, 41% LIE, 47% IEE, 44% EII, 56% SLI and 44% LSE!

The Analyst (LII)

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

LIIs interact most favourably with ESEs
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe