First 2345614 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

We must compare.

PSI(Preservational, Social, Intimate)
    You have to remember that F isn't just gushy emotions, it is also about faith and ideals. Some F's may put an extreme importance on independence, and the concept of isolated self-understanding(soul searching).
    The PSI Feeler is the classic soul searcher. Putting their own strength and security at the top, and powerful yearnings down at the bottom.

SPI(Social, Preservational, Intimate)
    When Feelers are SPI, it simply means that they are very good at, and very much enjoy, the ability to socialize. They have mastered such abilities.
    Everybody gets a good feeling about them. The downside is that as much as they can use F on a large, empathic level, they have a very hard time handling it on an intense, one-on-one level. They fear such interactions.
    They fear letting the really feelings get through, which they believe may jeopardize the current situation.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Sexual |||||||||||| 34%
    Social ||||||||| 22%
    Self Preservation |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    No shock there.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Sexual |||||||||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Social ||||||||||||||| 46%
    Self Preservation ||||||||||||||||||||| 62%

2w1

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    We must compare.

PSI(Preservational, Social, Intimate)
    You have to remember that F isn't just gushy emotions, it is also about faith and ideals. Some F's may put an extreme importance on independence, and the concept of isolated self-understanding(soul searching).
    The PSI Feeler is the classic soul searcher. Putting their own strength and security at the top, and powerful yearnings down at the bottom.

SPI(Social, Preservational, Intimate)
    When Feelers are SPI, it simply means that they are very good at, and very much enjoy, the ability to socialize. They have mastered such abilities.
    Everybody gets a good feeling about them. The downside is that as much as they can use F on a large, empathic level, they have a very hard time handling it on an intense, one-on-one level. They fear such interactions.
    They fear letting the really feelings get through, which they believe may jeopardize the current situation.

So what's your take on the IPS Feeler?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I hope I'm not putting to much on you by asking but, I am curious on your thoughts on the PIS Feeler.

And yes I'm aware that it sounds vulgar.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    So what's your take on the IPS Feeler?
    They smolder a lot more. IPS Feelers do have to vent and quell.
    They are more tempermental and they are more dependant on emotional support(which they get from select confidants.) IPS Feelers do not feel the same covetousness of their emotions. They want to share it with someone, though they are very careful about who they share it with.

They are also much more interested in the nature of others.
    IPS's of all sorts hate a shallow person. There is a very strong compulsion to look behind the mask, if you will. Naturally, being Asocial, the IPS will have exact targets for this compulsion. The IPS Feeler is probably one of the most intense partner you could ever have.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

heart on fire

They are more tempermental and they are more dependant on emotional support(which they get from select confidants.) IPS Feelers do not feel the same covetousness of their emotions. They want to share it with someone, though they are very careful about who they share it with.

IPS's of all sorts hate a shallow person. There is a very strong compulsion to look behind the mask, if you will. Naturally, being Asocial, the IPS will have exact targets for this compulsion. The IPS Feeler is probably one of the most intense partner you could ever have.
    Yes, I think very accurate for me. I would also add that I think the intensity makes many people uncomfortable when they get glimpses of it. Certainly many people feel uncomfortable with someone seeking to get under their mask. But for me, if I can't get past the mask, I get bored/frustrated with the other person and move on.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I hope I'm not putting to much on you by asking but, I am curious on your thoughts on the PIS Feeler.

And yes I'm aware that it sounds vulgar.
    Obviously similar to the PSI. Just swap the priority of the two bottom ones.
    This means less concern with using socially pleasing empathy, and less concern with privatizing and withholding one's own feelings.
    More concern with finding an emotional trust of sorts.
    However, Self-preservation is still top dog, so unlike the IPS, the PIS can silence its passions for the purpose of securing itself.

when you move the order only a tiny bit, you only get very subtle differences.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

ha. i've heard "wow, you're really intense" more than once.

heart on fire

However, Self-preservation is still top dog, so unlike the IPS, the PIS can silence its passions for the purpose of securing itself.

That' interesting. Then I am IPS not PIS, I need at least one other person to connect with deeply.