User Tag List

First 132122232425 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

According to the test result page, "The Self Preservation force drives you to maintain individual concerns - security, health, comfort, etc." If only some of those questions actually addressed "security, health, comfort, etc." Terrible test. Grade F.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Sexual |||||||||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Social |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 82%
    Self Preservation |||||||||||||||||| 58%
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    91?

Sexual |||||||||||| 38%
    Social ||||||||||||||| 42%
    Self Preservation |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Argh, what I wrote was deleted.

Is sp really so much about independence? It seemed like it was. sp descriptions I read seem like sp types are more sensitive to cold, heat, environment... and I certainly am not. :/ I still don't really identify with any of the instincts...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Sexual ||||||||||||||||||||| 66%
    Social |||||||||||||||||| 54%
    Self Preservation |||||||||||||||||| 54%
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Sexual |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    Social ||||||||||||||||||||| 62%
    Self Preservation ||||||||||||||| 50%

Still unsure of my enneagram.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Sexual |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    Social ||||||||||||||||||||| 62%
    Self Preservation ||||||||||||||| 50%

Still unsure of my enneagram.
    How much of this do you identify with?
    "This subtype can appear almost Four-like. They can be dramatic and appear introspective, especially with the Four wing. There is an on and off quality to these Threes. They can be very emotional and then become very business like. It’s not uncommon to find this subtype in the arts, especially as actors, singers or performers. The outward sexual energy coupled with the secondary self-pres energy can cause these Threes to focus on projecting an image of themselves to the world. They will seek validation in the area of their persona. This type especially wrestles with the authenticity of the persona/image they create. On the one hand, the image protects the real self, but at the same time they hate the image they project. This subtype is likely to be in a constant state of flux when it comes to the image they project and for this reason, they run the risk of burn-out and disillusionment. They are more prone to depression than the other subtypes.

When healthier, these Threes begin to trust their intimate relationships, and begin to disentangle the real self from the flux of partial identities they create. They learn that being vulnerable is necessary if they are to get what they really want, which is to reveal the real self and trust that they are lovable even with their flaws."

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    How much of this do you identify with?
    "This subtype can appear almost Four-like. They can be dramatic and appear introspective, especially with the Four wing. There is an on and off quality to these Threes. They can be very emotional and then become very business like. It’s not uncommon to find this subtype in the arts, especially as actors, singers or performers. The outward sexual energy coupled with the secondary self-pres energy can cause these Threes to focus on projecting an image of themselves to the world. They will seek validation in the area of their persona. This type especially wrestles with the authenticity of the persona/image they create. On the one hand, the image protects the real self, but at the same time they hate the image they project. This subtype is likely to be in a constant state of flux when it comes to the image they project and for this reason, they run the risk of burn-out and disillusionment. They are more prone to depression than the other subtypes.

When healthier, these Threes begin to trust their intimate relationships, and begin to disentangle the real self from the flux of partial identities they create. They learn that being vulnerable is necessary if they are to get what they really want, which is to reveal the real self and trust that they are lovable even with their flaws."
    I'm not a fan of the spot light and quickly become uncomfortable with drama, although it can be amusing to watch. I'm much more comfortable being a background person and definitely more comfortable in one-on-one interactions rather than in the public eye. I do like validation but not validation of an untrue persona like the description says. That disturbs me, in fact, and wouldn't mean much to me. I want my authenticity to be validated most. I think I'm quick to warm up to people but slow to deeply trust them. I'm much more mellow and passive than the aggressive go-getter types. If I had been groomed to be in the spot light since my youth, I probably would be very different. But for the record, the two e- types I'm torn between are 2w3 and 9w1. I feel more certain of the correctness of my instinctual stackings than the enneagram.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I'm not a fan of the spot light and quickly become uncomfortable with drama, although it can be amusing to watch. I'm much more comfortable being a background person and definitely more comfortable in one-on-one interactions rather than in the public eye. I do like validation but not validation of an untrue persona like the description says. That disturbs me, in fact, and wouldn't mean much to me. I want my authenticity to be validated most. I think I'm quick to warm up to people but slow to deeply trust them. I'm much more mellow and passive than the aggressive go-getter types. If I had been groomed to be in the spot light since my youth, I probably would be very different. But for the record, the three e- types I'm torn between are 2w3 and 9w1. I feel more certain of the correctness of my instinctual stackings than the enneagram.
    What's the third e-type?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    What's the third e-type?
    Sorry I meant just the two.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Sorry I meant just the two.
    I remain confident that you are a 2.

Out of curiosity, do test results keep throwing you different types?
    Go to sleep, iguana.