• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Machiavellian are you? (MACH IV test)

Trobon

MBTI Type
INTJ
62/100 here. I guess I think like him a little bit, but not a ton.

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
74/100, high Mach.

However, I am most definitely not charming or confident, and I'd rather not describe myself as glib either. And while I could be described as calculating and cynical, I don't like to think that I'm too arrogant, manipulative, or exploitave.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
54/100 - "low mach" You reject Machiavelli's opinions.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
75, but there is a difference between realizing the effectiveness of a course of action and the willingness to do it, and the test does not really account for this.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Machiavellism is for weaklings without balls. Seriously, I hate the idea of making people do things indirectly. It just takes the pleasure out of things. I much prefer the direct approach. It might be tougher in the short term, but in the long term, I find it's the better strategy and yields the most rewards. I hate indirectness, it seems like an excuse for a lack of guts.

LucrativeSid

I only got a 68. I'm not going to flatter important people because there's no such thing. And I'm not going to lie to people - I'm going to tell them exactly what I'm doing and why. That's because, generally, I'm not doing anything bad and I have no reason to be deceptive about it. If I think I'm doing the right thing, I'll be up front about it. And if an enemy does start shit with me, I want him to know exactly what hit him once he's been destroyed by me, and why.