• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personal Strengths Profile DISC 21-Page Report

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Natural
D:99
I: 81
S:11
C:77

Adaptive:
D: 56
I: 60
S: 10
C: 67

Holy jesus high decisiveness.... Shockingly low stability.

Values:
Political > Economic > Theoretical > Individualistic > Regulatory > Altruistic > Aesthetic

Political.. yikes.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have High D, I, and C. That's a whole different story than just High D.
Check out this profile of the three letters together, and see what you think:

Understanding DISC: High Dominance, Influence and Compliance

Thanks for the site.
I guessed at the page name for high S and C and found it easily enough:
Understanding DISC: High Steadiness and Compliance

It's funny: This actually does describe me accurately in a workplace environment -- especially with my having started a new job and observing myself closely to see how I was coming across. This is how I see myself act in this situation.

Jaguar

Thanks for the site.
I guessed at the page name for high S and C and found it easily enough:
Understanding DISC: High Steadiness and Compliance

It's funny: This actually does describe me accurately in a workplace environment -- especially with my having started a new job and observing myself closely to see how I was coming across. This is how I see myself act in this situation.

I like DISC a lot. It's accurate for me, too.

The general link is here:
Understanding DISC

There are many possible patterns, and here's another way of looking at some of them:
http://www.discmastery.com/pdfs/DISC360 vs Inscape 15 Patterns.pdf

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I think issue (with DISC's general lack of popularity on this forum) was that DISC is a "for sale" behavioral typology system and we never could find a good free test online that didn't have to be paid for.

I'm pretty impressed with this Tony Robbins version -- that was pretty nice, and even had Flash-style graphics/interaction similar to eChemstry's. It was very easy to use. We finally have access to a decent test with decent output on what the results mean.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You have High D, I, and C. That's a whole different story than just High D.
Check out this profile of the three letters together, and see what you think:

Understanding DISC: High Dominance, Influence and Compliance

Hmm, I like this a lot! I checked out the high DI and high DC profiles and the DIC one is definitely most fitting. I think in terms of MBTI, the whole high urgency and high sensitivity to environment probably means I have a pretty high use of Se, which is definitely true.

Thanks for the link!

Frank

Natural
D 99
I 39
S 46
C 67
Adaptive
D 77
I 53
S 25
C 28

Values
Executive Summary of John's Values

Low Aesthetic Bottom-line approach focusing on functionality over form or aesthetics.

Very High
Economic Very competitive and bottom-line oriented.

Average Individualistic Not an extremist, and able to balance the needs of both others and self.

Very High Political Very strong leader, and able to take control of a variety of initiatives and
maintain control.

Low Altruistic Won't be taken advantage of; protects own turf and that of the team or
organization.

Average Regulatory Able to balance and understand the need to have structure and order, but not paralyzed without it.

Very High Theoretical Passionate about learning for its own sake. Continually in learning mode and
bringing a very high degree of technical or knowledge base credibility.

Great test Jag. Thanks for the link.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ya know what's interesting...I could be wrong, but I compared my INTJs test with my own and the way they write up the report is...personally put together almost.

What I mean by that is...the report states amongst other things I don't do critiscism well. The report itself is also written in a way that is positive reenforcement all the way, encouraging, sweet, etc. In other words: in a perfect way to approach me and make me appreciate it.

Then I looked at my INTJs, and it was to the point, clear, line by line, critiscism given in an objective, straight way.

Very clever.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
D seems a tad high. I have been more aggressive and decisive lately due to life circumstances. And a 1 on altruism. Shocking. I enjoyed this test.

gview

gview

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's a table of type correlations including DISC two-type blends (based on temperament and Interaction Style, like the others).

I haven't been following how well it is fitting people's results with their type. I know for me as high D and S it fits.

For instance; Frank, I remember displaying an ENTJ type, but now it is removed. But if you score that high on D, it is likely your true type after all.

Just Her also has no type identifed, with D=99. So you're likely also some Choleric type. I edges out C as next highest, so you might be some Choleric-Sanguine or Choleric-Melancholy combo. (ExTP or ExTJ; if an introvert, INTJ).

It also includes Social Styles (Merrill) and Personality Styles (Allesandra).

correlation.jpg

Edit: just looked aover a few results, and they do seem to be fitting fairly well. Even with some INTP's having a fairly high D, though others having high C instead. This would correspond to high Melancholy, which is what many of them often get. Otherwise, they are high S, which would fit Behind the Scenes.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
My Adaptive Style looks ridiculous compared to my Natural Style. Oh, well. At least my overall style is an excellent one for a manager in a business setting.

Natural Style

Decisive - 56
Interactive - 81
Stability - 53
Cautious - 39

Adaptive Style

Decisive - 25
Interactive - 95
Stability - 17
Cautious - 10

High Aesthetic - Very much prefers form, harmony, and balance. Likely a strong advocate for green initiatives and protecting personal time and space.

Very High Economic - Very competitive and bottom-line oriented.

High Individualistic - Has no problem standing up for own rights, and may impart this energy into others as well.

High Political - Able to accept the credit or take the blame, with 'the buck stops here' attitude.

Low Altruistic - Won't be taken advantage of; protects own turf and that of the team or organization.

Average Regulatory - Able to balance and understand the need to have structure and order, but not paralyzed without it.

Average Theoretical - Able to balance the quest for understanding and knowledge with the practical needs of a situation.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My Adaptive Style looks ridiculous compared to my Natural Style. Oh, well. At least my overall style is an excellent one for a manager in a business setting...

...Adaptive Style

Decisive - 25
Interactive - 95
Stability - 17
Cautious - 10

Looks to me like your adaptive style is to turn an attention whore switch on. :D

rav3n

For instance; Frank, I remember displaying an ENTJ type, but now it is removed. But if you score that high on D, it is likely your true type after all.
This works for me, as an ENTJ.

Natural D = 81
Adaptive D = 91

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Average
Aesthetic

Very High
Economic

High
Individualistic

High
Political

Very Low
Altruistic

Low
Regulatory

Very High
Theoretical

natural style
D 56
I 99
S 39
C 46

Adaptive
D 63
I 39
S 25
C 60

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
discresults.png

Nice, me and my wife did this.. both got extreme scores on economical/theorizing. Our DISC results were quite different and gave a lot to talk about.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Edit: just looked aover a few results, and they do seem to be fitting fairly well. Even with some INTP's having a fairly high D, though others having high C instead. This would correspond to high Melancholy, which is what many of them often get. Otherwise, they are high S, which would fit Behind the Scenes.

Yeah, I think I've seen the D <-> C variance in INTPs. It's a matter of locus of control -- do you focus on dominating others or dominating yourself? (which is essentially what C does -- it's self-control/restraint).

Jaguar

Natural or adaptive? (I'm looking more at "natural").

Natural, Eric.

Night is natural high I and C. I hate to burst your little MBTI-loving bubble but he is not ESFJ, and Proteanmix and I are not EXTPs.
I made this thead for DISC, not MBTI. What part of that don't you get? DISC is spelled D-I-S-C. MBTI is spelled M-B-T-I.