My Natural Style is most Interactive Secondly Decisive, Least Cautious.
My Adaptive Style is most Decisive then Secondly Interactive, and Least Adaptive.
So I become more J when being watched? LOL!
How you prefer to receive knowledge or learn:
• Like factual data and hands-on experiences.
• Prefer to structure your own learning and can involve others as well.
• Need "what to do and when to do it" for optimal time and process management.
• Develop own learning strategies.
• Like self-discovery and trial and error methods occasionally.
• Want to know how the learning will apply in real-time situations.
• Process information actively.
Very High Aesthetic: You place great importance in finding a good work-life balance, creating more than destroying and artistic self expression.
Very High Individualistic: You demonstrate high independence and project self-confidence.
High Altruist: You have a high desire to help others learn, grow, and develop.
Average Theoretical: You are able to balance the quest for understanding and knowledge with the
practical needs of a situation.
Low Regulatory: You are able to be a multi-threaded problem solver, able to shift gears and projects in a flexible way.
Low Economic: You are a team player and may put others' needs before self.
Very Low Political: You tend to be non-competitive and demonstrate a higher service orientation.
• You seek self-realization and fulfillment in both work and personal settings.
• You desire ample personal time for reflection and to maintain work/life balance.
• You tend to be very much in tune with your emotions, and prefer pleasant surroundings.
• You are less motivated by traditional means (paycheck) and more by aesthetic things
like balance, beauty, creativity and expression.
• To you, being recognized for creativity is the highest form of achievement.
• You are a very creative problem-solver.
• You like to network with others and share creative ideas and solutions.
• You will bring new and innovative ideas to the table.
• You are enthusiastic and willing to work and contribute to the team efforts in creative ways.
• You have a willingness to think beyond the surface of a problem and bring a creative set
of new ideas.
• You allow room for new ideas and approaches.
• You may tend to over-react to emotional situations.
• You should explore potential of involvement with environmental or 'green' initiatives in
• You allow for sufficient personal free time to achieve balance.
• You should allow ample time for personal life balance.