User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Looks to me like your adaptive style is to turn an attention whore switch on.
    Whenever there is a problem, I want it talked out. I hate lingering issues.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    There's an INFJ who scored D= 90.
    Don't mess with her.
    Did you notice that this was her natural D, where her adaptive D scored 25? This was really unusual considering her MBTI type.

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post

Nice, me and my wife did this.. both got extreme scores on economical/theorizing. Our DISC results were quite different and gave a lot to talk about.
    Your scores on all three charts trend (actual scores differ) almost identically to mine, except for a reversal between Individualistic and Political.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Natural, Eric.

Night is natural high I and C. I hate to burst your little MBTI-loving bubble but he is not ESFJ, and Proteanmix and I are not EXTPs.
    I made this thead for DISC, not MBTI. What part of that don't you get? DISC is spelled D-I-S-C. MBTI is spelled M-B-T-I.
    Doesn't matter. If there's some correlation between the concepts, then we will see some matches as we can see. Not perfect ones always, but still, there is a definite pattern.

And it's actually not MBTI I favor, but rather the humor temperaments, which are embodied on two levels in MBTI, and basically renamed in DISC.

Was Night always INTP? (Don't remember). ISTP would fit the same mix in reverse. I know Protean used to wear INFJ, but now it is down. And I don't know what type you consider yourself, because you haven't displayed one for some time. Didn't you once have ENTJ? That would fit the D part of it.
    Last edited by Eric B; 08-24-2010 at 12:51 PM.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Doesn't matter.
    Doesn't matter to you.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Natural-

D- 42
    I- 53
    S- 99
    C- 46

Adaptive-

D- 10
    I- 25
    S- 77
    C- 53

Values-

High Aesthetic
    Very much prefers form, harmony, and balance. Likely a strong advocate for
    green initiatives and protecting personal time and space.

Very Low Economic
    May try to help meet customers' needs (internal and external) before his own.

Average Individualistic
    Not an extremist, and able to balance the needs of both others and self.

Average Political
    Flexible, able to take or leave the power or clout that comes with the job title
    or assignment.

Very High Altruistic
    A very high sincerity-factor, and a high empathy for others' needs.

Average Regulatory
    Able to balance and understand the need to have structure and order, but not paralyzed without it.

High Theoretical
    High interest level in understanding all aspects of a situation, or subject.

Oh, I'm almost you reversed! You got S high, IC average and D low, I've got low what you got high. (Except for high or very high theory on both of us.)

Your average Values are average with me, and we got our highs switch to lows and the other way.

Oh and you are my opposite MBTI type as well, judging by individual letters!

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Your scores on all three charts trend (actual scores differ) almost identically to mine, except for a reversal between Individualistic and Political.
    Seems like that MBTI and DISC reveal much the same kinds of patterns, except that my DISC seems to have a better test-retest reliability. Needless to say, I'm enthusiastic that a good DISC test is now on the web!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This is really weird....I test high C (cautiousness), which is all about rules & order & structure - hahaha! I'm soooo not structured & I detest rules & static routine.... It also seems to directly contradict my values report, which says I do best in environments which allow me to be creative and independent.... All I know is, at my last job, I could dress however I wanted, show up 10 minutes late, take frequent coffee breaks, and play loud music while I worked, with absolutely no supervision & little direction, and that's exactly how I liked it.

Values:
    very high aesthetic 75
    low economic 30
    very high individualistic 90
    low political 23
    average altruistic 43
    very low regulatory 13
    very high theoretical 80

I relate most to the aesthetic & individualistic, then the theoretical.

Natural style:
    D 81
    I 21
    S 46
    C 99

Adaptive style
    D 42
    I 10
    S 25
    C 91

It's funny, cuz I relate to both high & low C traits - I'm both a perfectionist & kind of quietly rebellious & very independent. It's very true that when under observation I am less interactive, stable & decisive. It makes me nervous to be observed.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Oh, I'm almost you reversed! You got S high, IC average and D low, I've got low what you got high. (Except for high or very high theory on both of us.)

Your average Values are average with me, and we got our highs switch to lows and the other way.

Oh and you are my opposite MBTI type as well, judging by individual letters!
    Yeah I noticed that with the NTJs and SFPs that took this (and a few other good tests posted by Jaguar). We scored almost opposite on a lot of things.

One interesting thing about the average things is that is still something that we are similar on, so it's hard to say that we're truly opposites. But yeah. It's pretty interesting to say the least!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

D-25/42
    I-60/53
    S-77/25
    C-77/74

High Aesthetic
    Very Low Economic
    Very High Individualistic
    Average Political
    Very High Altruistic
    Very Low Regulatory
    Very High Theoretical
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    This is really weird....I test high C (cautiousness), which is all about rules & order & structure - hahaha!
    I thought this link was helpful on that. Know what you're saying about "following rules". I think you're the "creative type" according to other pattern descriptions I've seen. C seems to be about more than following rules or structure.

DISC C Personality Type

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I thought this link was helpful on that. Know what you're saying about "following rules". I think you're the "creative type" according to other pattern descriptions I've seen. C seems to be about more than following rules or structure.

DISC C Personality Type
    Yeah, a lot of that rings true. I'm definitely about high quality & getting it right the first time. In work situations, I'm a "let's get down to business" person. Schmoozing is not my strength... I am much better with change than this implies though. I suppose that's where the other profiles come in...
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe