User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enneagram style questionnaire

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx

Style Four

I am more sensitive than most people, that's why I probably experience more pain than most. It seems to me that a lot of people just skim over life. The pain may be worth it, though, I enjoy beauty so much. It seems I can see beauty where others can't. this often sets me apart from others, I feel sort of different from ordinary people. My tastes seem more refined and I place a higher value on artistic sensitivity than many of my friends. I often have trouble in relationships because of my sensitivity. They start out fine, but then little things go wrong. It seems like I can never have the perfect relationship I'm always looking for.

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx
    IEI Ni

That was the strangest test - I got 9, then 7....what?!

I also got the highest on group 2 (which is obviously where a 4 would be) for the first part, but it keeps giving me the group 3 for the second section, where I have the lowest score - what?!

EDIT: I seems to score opposite of what I choose - it puts me in the category of the lowest score. Weird.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Tier 1 Member Array LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    7w6 so/sp

Style Five
    Descartes had it right. "I think, therefore I am." What I think is important to me. I may have to have more privacy than others, but a person needs some time alone to think clearly about life. I'm a keen observer of life. I understand what is really going on. I think I'd sooner watch than participate in a lot of things. When I'm alone I think more clearly and objectively than most people. I don't get so emotional when I make my judgments and decisions. I like to plan things before they happen and then replay them in my mind. Then I know what I really think and feel about what happened.

For now anyway... their version of Four is a little off for me.

Style Two

I pride myself on being a "people person." I have this ability to see what people really need, sometimes even before they do themselves. If I can, I try to meet those needs. I think it is important to be modest, so I don't flaunt my own needs. I think relationships are the most important thing in the world and I have a lot of them. People just naturally come to me, especially to share in times of stress or sorrow. I am a good listener. I think we get ahead in this world by helping others get what they want. I don't need much recognition, but I do get warm feelings when I am appreciated. I try so hard.

Junior Member Array

Style Six

I'm a loyal friend and my few trusted friends are really important to me. It's important to have friends you can trust, because you can't trust a lot of so-called authorities. The government, the media, the medical profession - they all tell their side of the story and you have to listen with an inner ear to get the real message. Sometimes I have trouble making up my mind. It seems that any decision I make will bring trouble down on me. I think I just worry too much. But you do have to worry because you can't trust just anyone. Sometimes I just go ahead and do what I worry most about, just to get rid of the tension.

Style Eight

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. I like that. Straight, honest, clear, no mealy-mouthed excuses. Just do it. John Wayne was right. Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands and get things done. There's a lot of injustice in the world and people of integrity just have to straighten things out. I like action, I like results, I like a clear understanding of what needs to be done and then I do it! I don't mind a good fight to set things right, either. I don't back down when I know I'm right. People know they can count on me, no matter what.

I don't understand...I answered "seldom" on almost all the eight questions. How did this happen?