• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Your Type Of Girl Test

heart

heart on fire
I took it first person but with my husband's input on which pictures and such matched me most closely and got:

45% Sexy-Cute, 46% Dark-Light, 42% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend.

I don't exactly see myself as "hot friend" but whatever.... I see myself as my avatar really.

It is sort of ironic because according to the description my husband just helped vote himself as a jackass.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Hot Friend

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you!

Sounds pretty close...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually tend to be more attracted to Socionic N's, because I'm more attracted to an inverted triangular facial structure, which Socionic N's tend to have, along with ovular. (Socionic S's tend to look more square or circular.)

I enjoy the appearance of Socionic IEIs, too, because they tend to exhibit the characteristic dreamy, far away eyes of the MBTI INFP.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Torn between the darker chicks and the girl next door types when trying to pick.

Ended up with The Hot Friend at the end.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Art Student
69% Sexy-Cute, 46% Dark-Light, 34% Artsy-Stylish

artstudent.jpg

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

:happy2: Bahahahahaha! :yim_rolling_on_the_ It means I'd end up dating a clone of myself!

Anyway, this is my type of girl -
organ3.jpg

Katie Sketch.

I can't get enough of the androgynous ones. :D

Then there's Natalie Portman -
natalie-portman.jpg

;)

=============

Keira Knightley
60% Eyes, 33% Nose, 35% Mouth, 50% SexyCute

keiraknightley.jpg

You seem to enjoy big eyes, small other features, and a sexy demeanor. I actually skewed Keira toward cute in the test, due to the specific pic, but generally she's pretty sexy indeed. Big eyes, small nose, smallish lips. Keira is hot. Hot, hot hot. Which is probably why she's been in about sixty movies in the past year.

Similar: Natalie Portman (cuter), Denise Richards (bigger lips)

The Beautiful Faces Test

Another one for Keira. :rolleyes:

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Your type of girl test

HelloQuizzy.com:

Fun test of stereotyped girls.

I got The Hot Friend. Thought it was pretty accurate though I would have settled for a couple of the others. Like the Brooding Poet.:hug:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Girl Next Door

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got The Art Student... I dunno.... I like the description of the New Age Chick better.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Merged and moved from relationships.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this can't be true... :D

Compared to other takers

* 12/100 You scored 34% on Sexy-Cute, higher than 12% of your peers.
* 37/100 You scored 51% on Dark-Light, higher than 37% of your peers.
* 99/100 You scored 78% on Artsy-Stylish, higher than 99% of your peers.

Your result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...
The Sorority Girl

34% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 78% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish. OhMyGod! It's the Sorority Girl! These Gap low-rise jeans totally make my ass look great, and they show off my designer thong... Don't you love my shawl? So trendy! Let's get those cute guys in the striped button-downs to buy us another Cosmo!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The Art Student

9051757219268369002.jpeg

62% Sexy-Cute, 60% Dark-Light, 34% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

Other tests:

Mila Kunis

14961736661395002758.jpeg

54% Eyes, 48% Nose, 42% Mouth, 68% SexyCute

You seem to prefer big eyes, smallish other features, and cute women. Altho they sexed her up for the Maxim shoot, Mila's definitely a cutey, in a unique, Eastern European way. She plays Jackie on the very popular 'That 70s Show' as well as voicing Meg Griffin on 'Family Guy'. If you scored in this category and don't think Mila's that great, Natalie Portman's another choice. Personally, I think Mila's adorable.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
The Bad Girl

55% Sexy-Cute, 30% Dark-Light, 36% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Dark, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, it's the Bad Girl. You can't confine her to one specific 'look,' but you know her when you see her... and for some people, it's love (or its hotter, sweatier cousin: lust) at first site.

Lol.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The Sorority Girl

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish. OhMyGod! It's the Sorority Girl! These Gap low-rise jeans totally make my ass look great, and they show off my designer thong... Don't you love my shawl? So trendy! Let's get those cute guys in the striped button-downs to buy us another Cosmo!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The Brooding Poet
28% Sexy-Cute, 23% Dark-Light, 40% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, Dark, but neither Arsty nor Stylish, the Brooding Poet has her lips constantly pursed in an infinitely kissable pout. She would dress up, maybe, but why bother? Is not life simply an empty voyage through a desolate, cold world?

12356735673756589292.jpeg

So basically, NFJs?

*Funky dance*

PS. I'm in love with the picture.

S

Sniffles

The Hot Friend
43% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 62% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you!

That explains my shitty luck I guess. Damn! :dry: