• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DISC Profile

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A version of the DISC is commonly used in the workplace.

Here's a free test: Personality ID

Curious to see how it correlates with MBTI/Enneagram.

Here's my result, which I found to be quite accurate:

paradigm-shift - your profile type is Deep Thinker
D 40
I 46
S 50
C 63

General Description
As a Deep Thinker, you are analytical, logical, and philosophical in your sincere search for meaning, truth, and purpose in life. You are able to cut through emotion and confusion to draw incisive conclusions from observations, data, and research.

Typical Areas of Strength
Deep Thinkers, like you, tend to be logical, organized, conscientious, thorough, analytical, and prepared. You are very focused and strive for high standards, precision, and integrity in all you do.

Typical Areas of Struggle
Due to your tendency to be somewhat perfectionist in your approach to life, you may feel more disappointment than most people when truth or your ideals are violated. At times, your family and friends may feel that you are hypersensitive and too easily offended by suggestions or criticism.

Your Preferred Activities
To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can be given time to process ideas at a deep level -- to think, reason, analyze, and organize details into logical, creative, and pragmatic solutions.

Your Communication Style
You tend to communicate impersonally through the logical presentation of well-thought-out ideas and facts. Often, the explanations of your thought processes go far deeper than others wish to explore.

G

garbage

D 60
I 49
S 52
C 40

General Description
As a Driver, you create activity and set the pace within your family and among your friends. Due to your desire to produce results, you quickly take charge by defining goals and delegating tasks. You are not afraid to take risks or impose your will through strong action in order to move ahead.

Drivers, like you, are bold, direct, confident, competitive, often pioneering, assertive, frank, independent, and responsive to new challenges. You excel by having the freedom to define a direction focused on results.

You may be impatient, insensitive to the feelings of others, frustrated with details and routines, a poor listener, impulsive, too blunt, or overbearing.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can have a high level of independence, with obstacles to overcome, challenges to meet and solve, without many details to handle.

Your Communication Style
You communicate directly and forcefully, getting to the bottom line quickly. As a result, friends and family may see you as demanding, impersonal, and dominating.

no way

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
this test was completely inconclusive for me. The only thing that was decisive was my introversion/extraversion scale. The rest was right in the middle.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Awesome!

I looked for a free online DISC assessment a long time ago, but couldn't find one.

My result:

Mike - your profile type is Encourager
D 51
I 66
S 59
C 26

General Description
As an Encourager, you are very relationship oriented and respond naturally to the needs of others. You want to be seen as an excellent listener who can respond to the challenge of helping others in practical ways, including solving personal problems.

Encouragers, like you, are typically energetic, friendly, encouraging, patient, understanding, loyal, steady, dependable, and are willing to listen to the needs of others.

You often shy away from conflict and may avoid making difficult people decisions, rather than hurt the feelings of others.

Because you cooperate well with others, you function best with access to people who need assistance, encouragement, development.

Your Communication Style
You communicate through carefully chosen words, gestures, body language, facial expressions, and listening skills to communicate your concern.

Yeah.....I dunno......I suppose it's fairly accurate, but I'm not all that concerned about what other people are doing most of the time, and I don't really go out of my way to help others.

It's true that when people come to me with problems I exhibit these qualities, and I was definitely more like this when I was younger.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A 47
R 45
S 64
U 44

Administrators, like you, tend to be persistent and goal-oriented; you promote cooperation among family and friends in order to work together as a team. You can be good leaders by blending patience with firmness.

Due to your high commitment to reach your goals, you can sometimes come across as stubborn, inflexible to other options, and subject to right-or-wrong, no-middle-ground thinking.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can achieve, lead, define personal and family goals, and build win-win opportunities.

Your Communication Style
You typically build good relationships, which you use to delegate responsibilities, make assignments, and hold friends and family accountable for results.
I don't really relate to this profile.

EDIT: Unless this is strictly about my leadership style. In that case, it probably isn't too far off.

Jaguar

Jag - your profile type is Motivator

As a Motivator, you excel in blending your high energy and enthusiasm with the desire to achieve goals and results. Your superior communication skills enable you to effectively motivate others and mobilize them to action. Motivators, like you, are passionate, highly interactive people who love to achieve, influence, and relate with others, especially large groups. You thrive on variety, changes, new challenges, and opportunities to convince others of your viewpoints. You point to the future with great optimism.

D=58
I=68
S=33
C=43

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
mmhmm - your profile type is Motivator

D 58
I 74
O 34
U 36

General Description
As a Motivator, you excel in blending your high energy and enthusiasm with the desire to achieve goals and results. Your superior communication skills enable you to effectively motivate others and mobilize them to action.

Motivators, like you, are passionate, highly interactive people who love to achieve, influence, and relate with others, especially large groups. You thrive on variety, changes, new challenges, and opportunities to convince others of your viewpoints. You point to the future with great optimism.

You sometimes may push your strengths to the extremes; and you may exhibit weaknesses, such as exaggeration, hyperbole, becoming too emotional, or overlooking key details. You may then begin to be controlling, impatient, or impulsive.

Because you demonstrate a desire to achieve and be recognized, you function best when you have frequent people interaction and have opportunities to set ambitious goals.

Your Communication Style
You communicate through your superior verbal abilities and combine your zeal and passion to motivate others to action. You sometimes need to wait for other family members to catch-up to your ambitious goals.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

A 38
I 56
S 61
U 45

General Description
As a Harmonizer, you excel at promoting harmony and cooperation within a family.Your natural instincts are to help and support others in carrying out tasks and building cooperation in the process.

Harmonizers, like you, foster a cooperative atmosphere by seeking ways to help, carrying out duties, completing tasks, and encouraging others in practical, tangible ways. You relate well to others and excel as mediators and at conveying care and compassion.

You may sometimes compromise principles or convictions in order to maintain harmony or preserve a relationship. You have a tendency to vacillate, resist change, or be too naive or passive in certain situations.

Because you demonstrate superior people skills, you are well suited to promote interaction with individuals or small groups of people that need your help.

Your Communication Style
You communicate by being a good listener, offering helpful words of encouragement, and performing thoughtful acts of kindness.

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Networker

A 49
I 65
S 52
U 36

General Description
As a Networker, you enjoy new people, new situations, and new environments. You build relationships and interact with an ever-widening circle of contacts outside of the home. You tend to enjoy using your verbal skills and wit to be engaging and persuasive.

Networkers, like you, are normally strong communicators. You are outgoing, engaging, lively, optimistic, gregarious, persuasive, fun-loving, enthusiastic, and inspiring.

You may sometimes be prone to talking too much, being disorganized, impulsive, too emotional, too optimistic, or exaggerating. Sometimes you tend to overcommit and overlook key details.

Because you function best when given the opportunity to influence, meet, or entertain others, you need variety and opportunities to present your new creative ideas along with a minimum of detail work.

Your Communication Style
You thrive when given the opportunity to communicate new ideas, concepts, or the latest information to a group.

Sounds like me.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
your profile type is Director
D 67
I 58
O 36
U 40

General Description
As a Director, you usually have a unique blend of confidence, initiative, and people skills. Typically, you are able to see the larger vision and then use your superior communication skills to motivate others toward accomplishing it.

Directors, like you, tend to be outgoing, bold, optimistic, fun-loving, competitive, confident, assertive, and a visionary who motivates others to accomplish tasks. You excel by having the freedom to define goals and by influencing others to reach those goals.

You may get carried away with enthusiasm, have difficulty listening, overestimate the abilities of yourself and others, be overly optimistic about situations and outcomes, and use others too much.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which can use your high energy level to make projects succeed. You look for situations in which you can influence others, communicate ideas, and overcome new challenges.

Your Communication Style
You communicate emotionally by being direct, straightforward, enthusiastic, optimistic, energetic, bold, and emphatic. You become impatient with long or detailed explanations or discussions.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Donna Cecilia - your profile type is Strategic Thinker

D 65
R 42
O 30
C 63

General Description
As a Strategic Thinker, you excel by blending your strong drive to reach goals with a desire for precision, accuracy, and quality. As a result, you are well equipped to be in charge, especially in situations or projects where producing quality output is a priority.

Strategic Thinkers, like you, are goal-oriented, precise, analytical, assertive, confident, prepared; you tend to insist on high standards. You have a good eye for detail and usually push to get things done right.

You may sometimes come across as rigid, cold, picky, pushy, dogmatic, or stubborn. In your desire to achieve results, you may become overly critical, judgmental, or insistent on doing things your way.

Because you are highly task-oriented, you usually desire to control two key elements of any project: goals and quality.

Your Communication Style
Strategic Thinkers, like you, are usually gifted communicators who strongly believe that what they are saying is absolutely correct and represents the right direction to take.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Detailist

General Description
As a Detailist, you are very attentive to details often overlooked by others. As a result, you are typically very organized, self-disciplined, and depended on by others to be both dependable and accurate.

Detailists, like you, are typically conscientious, cooperative, dependable, organized, analytical, and cautious. You are highly focused and strive to surpass very high standards of precision and integrity in your approach to life.

Your tendency is to resist change and to avoid taking risks in your approach to life. You may be dogmatic about your personal performance standards and be perceived by family and friends as too sensitive, picky, or indecisive.

To maximize your talents, look for situations in which you can help others by ensuring quality, standards, orderliness, and compliance with regulations. You tend to have good listening and counseling skills.

Your Contributions to Relationships
You probably have a keen eye for facts, figures, and data. You are organized, thorough, and always strive for accuracy. You excel at planning family itineraries.

Your Communication Style
You strive to communicate accurately and diplomatically. You do not express disagreements immediately and may withhold or downplay strongly held opinions.

G

garbage

I took this thing again and got this

bologna - your personal profile type is Administrator

D 64
R 46
S 55
U 36

General Description
As your profile title suggests, Administrators combine the ability to get along with people (and include them in the outcome) with the determination to succeed at important goals. This blend of personality strengths makes you well suited for overseeing projects that require the cooperation of others.

Administrators, like you, tend to be persistent and goal-oriented; you promote cooperation among family and friends in order to work together as a team. You can be good leaders by blending patience with firmness.

Due to your high commitment to reach your goals, you can sometimes come across as stubborn, inflexible to other options, and subject to right-or-wrong, no-middle-ground thinking.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can achieve, lead, define personal and family goals, and build win-win opportunities.

Your Communication Style
You typically build good relationships, which you use to delegate responsibilities, make assignments, and hold friends and family accountable for results.

"Administrator" has bad connotations in my view :doh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Networker

D- 51
I- 74
S- 48
C- 29

Fluxkom posted the description, so I'm going to slack off there... somewhat accurate on my tendancy to enjoy talking, optimism about things and people and energy level though :blush:

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
SoAndSo - your profile type is Deep Thinker

General Description
As a Deep Thinker, you are analytical, logical, and philosophical in your sincere search for meaning, truth, and purpose in life. You are able to cut through emotion and confusion to draw incisive conclusions from observations, data, and research.

Deep Thinkers, like you, tend to be logical, organized, conscientious, thorough, analytical, and prepared. You are very focused and strive for high standards, precision, and integrity in all you do.

Due to your tendency to be somewhat perfectionist in your approach to life, you may feel more disappointment than most people when truth or your ideals are violated. At times, your family and friends may feel that you are hypersensitive and too easily offended by suggestions or criticism.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can be given time to process ideas at a deep level -- to think, reason, analyze, and organize details into logical, creative, and pragmatic solutions.

Your Communication Style
You tend to communicate impersonally through the logical presentation of well-thought-out ideas and facts. Often, the explanations of your thought processes go far deeper than others wish to explore.

Makes sense

sculpting

We did this as a workplace event.

All of the ENFPs came out as strong drivers with low compliance.

The Fe doms and auxs tended towards S.

The EXTPs all averaged out to null across the map.

Consistently it seemed that D=Te, the I=Fi, the S=Fe, and the C ends up being a messed up slur where they mix up the NTP's Ti with the STJ's Si or a Te aux or Dom's strong J needs.

Thus the older ENTPs ended up with high S and C scores..

It then interpreted the results and gave comments. (Orobus may become hostile and aggressive under pressure says Mr. DISC.) The comments really freaked the EXTPs out as they didnt make any sense.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Kim - your profile type is Harmonizer

D 44
I 60
S 63
C 34

General Description
As a Harmonizer, you excel at promoting harmony and cooperation within a family.Your natural instincts are to help and support others in carrying out tasks and building cooperation in the process.

Harmonizers, like you, foster a cooperative atmosphere by seeking ways to help, carrying out duties, completing tasks, and encouraging others in practical, tangible ways. You relate well to others and excel as mediators and at conveying care and compassion.

You may sometimes compromise principles or convictions in order to maintain harmony or preserve a relationship. You have a tendency to vacillate, resist change, or be too naive or passive in certain situations.

Because you demonstrate superior people skills, you are well suited to promote interaction with individuals or small groups of people that need your help.

Your Communication Style
You communicate by being a good listener, offering helpful words of encouragement, and performing thoughtful acts of kindness.

Mostly true. :smile:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I didn't take the test, but it gave me the type 'Transition'. Everything was in the middle.