Thread: DISC Profile

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default DISC Profile

A version of the DISC is commonly used in the workplace.

Here's a free test: Personality ID

Curious to see how it correlates with MBTI/Enneagram.

Here's my result, which I found to be quite accurate:

paradigm-shift - your profile type is Deep Thinker
    D 40
    I 46
    S 50
    C 63

General Description
    As a Deep Thinker, you are analytical, logical, and philosophical in your sincere search for meaning, truth, and purpose in life. You are able to cut through emotion and confusion to draw incisive conclusions from observations, data, and research.

Typical Areas of Strength
    Deep Thinkers, like you, tend to be logical, organized, conscientious, thorough, analytical, and prepared. You are very focused and strive for high standards, precision, and integrity in all you do.

Typical Areas of Struggle
    Due to your tendency to be somewhat perfectionist in your approach to life, you may feel more disappointment than most people when truth or your ideals are violated. At times, your family and friends may feel that you are hypersensitive and too easily offended by suggestions or criticism.

Your Preferred Activities
    To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can be given time to process ideas at a deep level -- to think, reason, analyze, and organize details into logical, creative, and pragmatic solutions.

Your Communication Style
    You tend to communicate impersonally through the logical presentation of well-thought-out ideas and facts. Often, the explanations of your thought processes go far deeper than others wish to explore.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

garbage

D 60
    I 49
    S 52
    C 40

General Description
    As a Driver, you create activity and set the pace within your family and among your friends. Due to your desire to produce results, you quickly take charge by defining goals and delegating tasks. You are not afraid to take risks or impose your will through strong action in order to move ahead.

Drivers, like you, are bold, direct, confident, competitive, often pioneering, assertive, frank, independent, and responsive to new challenges. You excel by having the freedom to define a direction focused on results.

You may be impatient, insensitive to the feelings of others, frustrated with details and routines, a poor listener, impulsive, too blunt, or overbearing.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can have a high level of independence, with obstacles to overcome, challenges to meet and solve, without many details to handle.

Your Communication Style
    You communicate directly and forcefully, getting to the bottom line quickly. As a result, friends and family may see you as demanding, impersonal, and dominating.

no way

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

this test was completely inconclusive for me. The only thing that was decisive was my introversion/extraversion scale. The rest was right in the middle.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Awesome!

I looked for a free online DISC assessment a long time ago, but couldn't find one.

My result:

Mike - your profile type is Encourager
    D 51
    I 66
    S 59
    C 26

General Description
    As an Encourager, you are very relationship oriented and respond naturally to the needs of others. You want to be seen as an excellent listener who can respond to the challenge of helping others in practical ways, including solving personal problems.

Encouragers, like you, are typically energetic, friendly, encouraging, patient, understanding, loyal, steady, dependable, and are willing to listen to the needs of others.

You often shy away from conflict and may avoid making difficult people decisions, rather than hurt the feelings of others.

Because you cooperate well with others, you function best with access to people who need assistance, encouragement, development.

Your Communication Style
    You communicate through carefully chosen words, gestures, body language, facial expressions, and listening skills to communicate your concern.

Yeah.....I dunno......I suppose it's fairly accurate, but I'm not all that concerned about what other people are doing most of the time, and I don't really go out of my way to help others.

It's true that when people come to me with problems I exhibit these qualities, and I was definitely more like this when I was younger.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

A 47
    R 45
    S 64
    U 44

Administrators, like you, tend to be persistent and goal-oriented; you promote cooperation among family and friends in order to work together as a team. You can be good leaders by blending patience with firmness.

Due to your high commitment to reach your goals, you can sometimes come across as stubborn, inflexible to other options, and subject to right-or-wrong, no-middle-ground thinking.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can achieve, lead, define personal and family goals, and build win-win opportunities.

Your Communication Style
    You typically build good relationships, which you use to delegate responsibilities, make assignments, and hold friends and family accountable for results.
    I don't really relate to this profile.

EDIT: Unless this is strictly about my leadership style. In that case, it probably isn't too far off.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Phantonym

Administrator

A 47
    R 41
    S 66
    U 46

Jag - your profile type is Motivator

As a Motivator, you excel in blending your high energy and enthusiasm with the desire to achieve goals and results. Your superior communication skills enable you to effectively motivate others and mobilize them to action. Motivators, like you, are passionate, highly interactive people who love to achieve, influence, and relate with others, especially large groups. You thrive on variety, changes, new challenges, and opportunities to convince others of your viewpoints. You point to the future with great optimism.

D=58
    I=68
    S=33
    C=43

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

We all took this test one afternoon at school. I was a C.

mmhmm - your profile type is Motivator

D 58
    I 74
    O 34
    U 36

General Description
    As a Motivator, you excel in blending your high energy and enthusiasm with the desire to achieve goals and results. Your superior communication skills enable you to effectively motivate others and mobilize them to action.

Motivators, like you, are passionate, highly interactive people who love to achieve, influence, and relate with others, especially large groups. You thrive on variety, changes, new challenges, and opportunities to convince others of your viewpoints. You point to the future with great optimism.

You sometimes may push your strengths to the extremes; and you may exhibit weaknesses, such as exaggeration, hyperbole, becoming too emotional, or overlooking key details. You may then begin to be controlling, impatient, or impulsive.

Because you demonstrate a desire to achieve and be recognized, you function best when you have frequent people interaction and have opportunities to set ambitious goals.

Your Communication Style
    You communicate through your superior verbal abilities and combine your zeal and passion to motivate others to action. You sometimes need to wait for other family members to catch-up to your ambitious goals.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

A 38
    I 56
    S 61
    U 45

General Description
    As a Harmonizer, you excel at promoting harmony and cooperation within a family.Your natural instincts are to help and support others in carrying out tasks and building cooperation in the process.

Harmonizers, like you, foster a cooperative atmosphere by seeking ways to help, carrying out duties, completing tasks, and encouraging others in practical, tangible ways. You relate well to others and excel as mediators and at conveying care and compassion.

You may sometimes compromise principles or convictions in order to maintain harmony or preserve a relationship. You have a tendency to vacillate, resist change, or be too naive or passive in certain situations.

Because you demonstrate superior people skills, you are well suited to promote interaction with individuals or small groups of people that need your help.

Your Communication Style
    You communicate by being a good listener, offering helpful words of encouragement, and performing thoughtful acts of kindness.