Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

The Networker

A 49
    I 65
    S 52
    U 36

General Description
    As a Networker, you enjoy new people, new situations, and new environments. You build relationships and interact with an ever-widening circle of contacts outside of the home. You tend to enjoy using your verbal skills and wit to be engaging and persuasive.

Typical Areas of Strength
    Networkers, like you, are normally strong communicators. You are outgoing, engaging, lively, optimistic, gregarious, persuasive, fun-loving, enthusiastic, and inspiring.

Typical Areas of Struggle
    You may sometimes be prone to talking too much, being disorganized, impulsive, too emotional, too optimistic, or exaggerating. Sometimes you tend to overcommit and overlook key details.

Your Preferred Activities
    Because you function best when given the opportunity to influence, meet, or entertain others, you need variety and opportunities to present your new creative ideas along with a minimum of detail work.

Your Communication Style
    You thrive when given the opportunity to communicate new ideas, concepts, or the latest information to a group.

Sounds like me.
    When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Video Challenge Question Video
    Race: Werepire
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    7w8 sx>so>sp
    Give me an E! E
    Give me a N! N
    Give me a T! T
    Give me a P! P
    What's that? Yeah right, that's me!

Always expect the unexpected! - Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

your profile type is Director
    D 67
    I 58
    O 36
    U 40

General Description
    As a Director, you usually have a unique blend of confidence, initiative, and people skills. Typically, you are able to see the larger vision and then use your superior communication skills to motivate others toward accomplishing it.

Directors, like you, tend to be outgoing, bold, optimistic, fun-loving, competitive, confident, assertive, and a visionary who motivates others to accomplish tasks. You excel by having the freedom to define goals and by influencing others to reach those goals.

You may get carried away with enthusiasm, have difficulty listening, overestimate the abilities of yourself and others, be overly optimistic about situations and outcomes, and use others too much.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which can use your high energy level to make projects succeed. You look for situations in which you can influence others, communicate ideas, and overcome new challenges.

Your Communication Style
    You communicate emotionally by being direct, straightforward, enthusiastic, optimistic, energetic, bold, and emphatic. You become impatient with long or detailed explanations or discussions.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Donna Cecilia - your profile type is Strategic Thinker

D 65
    R 42
    O 30
    C 63

General Description
    As a Strategic Thinker, you excel by blending your strong drive to reach goals with a desire for precision, accuracy, and quality. As a result, you are well equipped to be in charge, especially in situations or projects where producing quality output is a priority.

Strategic Thinkers, like you, are goal-oriented, precise, analytical, assertive, confident, prepared; you tend to insist on high standards. You have a good eye for detail and usually push to get things done right.

You may sometimes come across as rigid, cold, picky, pushy, dogmatic, or stubborn. In your desire to achieve results, you may become overly critical, judgmental, or insistent on doing things your way.

Because you are highly task-oriented, you usually desire to control two key elements of any project: goals and quality.

Your Communication Style
    Strategic Thinkers, like you, are usually gifted communicators who strongly believe that what they are saying is absolutely correct and represents the right direction to take.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Detailist

General Description
    As a Detailist, you are very attentive to details often overlooked by others. As a result, you are typically very organized, self-disciplined, and depended on by others to be both dependable and accurate.

Detailists, like you, are typically conscientious, cooperative, dependable, organized, analytical, and cautious. You are highly focused and strive to surpass very high standards of precision and integrity in your approach to life.

Your tendency is to resist change and to avoid taking risks in your approach to life. You may be dogmatic about your personal performance standards and be perceived by family and friends as too sensitive, picky, or indecisive.

To maximize your talents, look for situations in which you can help others by ensuring quality, standards, orderliness, and compliance with regulations. You tend to have good listening and counseling skills.

Your Contributions to Relationships
    You probably have a keen eye for facts, figures, and data. You are organized, thorough, and always strive for accuracy. You excel at planning family itineraries.

Your Communication Style
    You strive to communicate accurately and diplomatically. You do not express disagreements immediately and may withhold or downplay strongly held opinions.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    no way
    I took this thing again and got this

bologna - your personal profile type is Administrator

D 64
    R 46
    S 55
    U 36

General Description
    As your profile title suggests, Administrators combine the ability to get along with people (and include them in the outcome) with the determination to succeed at important goals. This blend of personality strengths makes you well suited for overseeing projects that require the cooperation of others.

Administrators, like you, tend to be persistent and goal-oriented; you promote cooperation among family and friends in order to work together as a team. You can be good leaders by blending patience with firmness.

Due to your high commitment to reach your goals, you can sometimes come across as stubborn, inflexible to other options, and subject to right-or-wrong, no-middle-ground thinking.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can achieve, lead, define personal and family goals, and build win-win opportunities.

Your Communication Style
    You typically build good relationships, which you use to delegate responsibilities, make assignments, and hold friends and family accountable for results.

"Administrator" has bad connotations in my view

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Networker

D- 51
    I- 74
    S- 48
    C- 29

Fluxkom posted the description, so I'm going to slack off there... somewhat accurate on my tendancy to enjoy talking, optimism about things and people and energy level though
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w?

SoAndSo - your profile type is Deep Thinker

General Description
    As a Deep Thinker, you are analytical, logical, and philosophical in your sincere search for meaning, truth, and purpose in life. You are able to cut through emotion and confusion to draw incisive conclusions from observations, data, and research.

Deep Thinkers, like you, tend to be logical, organized, conscientious, thorough, analytical, and prepared. You are very focused and strive for high standards, precision, and integrity in all you do.

Due to your tendency to be somewhat perfectionist in your approach to life, you may feel more disappointment than most people when truth or your ideals are violated. At times, your family and friends may feel that you are hypersensitive and too easily offended by suggestions or criticism.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can be given time to process ideas at a deep level -- to think, reason, analyze, and organize details into logical, creative, and pragmatic solutions.

Your Communication Style
    You tend to communicate impersonally through the logical presentation of well-thought-out ideas and facts. Often, the explanations of your thought processes go far deeper than others wish to explore.

Makes sense
    "...Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand..." (the Skin Horse)

We did this as a workplace event.

All of the ENFPs came out as strong drivers with low compliance.

The Fe doms and auxs tended towards S.

The EXTPs all averaged out to null across the map.

Consistently it seemed that D=Te, the I=Fi, the S=Fe, and the C ends up being a messed up slur where they mix up the NTP's Ti with the STJ's Si or a Te aux or Dom's strong J needs.

Thus the older ENTPs ended up with high S and C scores..

It then interpreted the results and gave comments. (Orobus may become hostile and aggressive under pressure says Mr. DISC.) The comments really freaked the EXTPs out as they didnt make any sense.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Kim - your profile type is Harmonizer

D 44
    I 60
    S 63
    C 34

General Description
    As a Harmonizer, you excel at promoting harmony and cooperation within a family.Your natural instincts are to help and support others in carrying out tasks and building cooperation in the process.

Harmonizers, like you, foster a cooperative atmosphere by seeking ways to help, carrying out duties, completing tasks, and encouraging others in practical, tangible ways. You relate well to others and excel as mediators and at conveying care and compassion.

You may sometimes compromise principles or convictions in order to maintain harmony or preserve a relationship. You have a tendency to vacillate, resist change, or be too naive or passive in certain situations.

Because you demonstrate superior people skills, you are well suited to promote interaction with individuals or small groups of people that need your help.

Your Communication Style
    You communicate by being a good listener, offering helpful words of encouragement, and performing thoughtful acts of kindness.

Mostly true.

ReflecTcelfeR

I didn't take the test, but it gave me the type 'Transition'. Everything was in the middle.