• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MMDI MBTI has changed format

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
IMO, it is much improved without the sliders (I could never tell if they were working properly) and they even have an extended version now. :D

Short test

New(?) long test

If this really isn't new, I apologize. I just don't remember seeing it before. :alttongue:

My results for the short test:
Your personality type is probably ISFJ (or perhaps ISTJ).

Si 20
Fe 18
Ni 18
Fi 18
Te 17
Se 17
Ti 17
Ne 15

ISFJ 64%
ISTJ 63%
ESFJ 60%
ISFP 60%
INFJ 60%

ISTP 58%
INFP 58%
ESTJ 58%
ENFJ 58%
INTJ 58%
ESFP 57%
ESTP 56%
ENTJ 56%
INTP 55%

ENFP 53%
ENTP 52%

Long test
Your personality type is probably ISFP (or perhaps INFP).

Fi 22
Si 19
Fe 19
Ni 18
Se 17
Ti 16
Ne 16
Te 13

ISFP 68%
INFP 67%

ISFJ 64%
ESFJ 62%
INFJ 62%

ENFJ 61%
ESFP 60%

ISTJ 58%
ENFP 58%
INTJ 55%
ISTP 55%
ESTP 54%
INTP 54%
ENTP 52%

ESTJ 49%
ENTJ 48%

Test 2 thinks I use a buttload of Fi. :p

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Long Test: INFP

Fi 26
Ne 19
Ti 18
Ni 18
Se 17
Fe 17
Si 16
Te 9

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Today i am an ISTJ or INTJ. What rubbish :huh:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP but probably ESTP

TOP four functions

Se Ti Si Fi...I must use these a lot because the other test I took that measured that I got the first four functions as Ti, Se, Si, Fi.

Interesting. My P isn't very high (22%) and my I isn't very high (33%) either so it makes sense.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for ENTP or ENFP.
If your personality type is ENTP then you are someone who challenges the status quo, seeking to uncover the hidden potential or new possibilities in different situations. You start projects and introduce change on an experimental basis, not knowing fully what is going to happen, but in the expectation that it will lead to an improvement. You enjoy the challenge of doing something that has not been done before and seems impossible.
If your personality type is ENFP then you are someone who senses the hidden potential in people. You enjoy starting discussion or activities that challenge and stimulate others into having new insights about themselves, which they can then take and apply to their own personal growth. You are enthusiastic about new projects or causes that offer the potential for a beneficial impact on people, especially when it involves breaking new ground.

What the f*ck?
This is really, really odd.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
The first time I took this test it said that I was an INTJ followed by INTP.

Function Attitude Scores
Ti 28
Ni 23
Fi 22
Si 21
Ne 14
Te 13
Se 12
Fe 7

Now it says INTP or ISTP. I guess that I'm feeling very P and S today.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP 84%
INFJ 78%
ISFP 77%

A strange function pattern:

Fi 28
Ni 25
Ti 20
Si 19
Ne 16
Fe 15
Se 10
Te 7

* your dominant function is Feeling and very introverted
* your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and very introverted
* your tertiary (third) is Sensation and very introverted
* your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and very introverted

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP 83% (with INTJ 78%, INFP 78%, and INFJ 76%)

If your personality type is INTP then you have a strong sense of the hidden principles that govern how the world works. You are interested in theoretical models and explanations, and when other people put forward their own theories you put them to the test to find out how true or robust they are. You enjoy solving difficult intellectual problems and seek to understand the real truth behind any situation, even when it involves several complex factors.

MMDI code: kdvg

Function Attitude Scores
Ni 27
Ti 26
Fi 24
Ne 20
Si 15
Te 11
Fe 9
Se 8

I noticed in this particular test I got a lot of questions about personal values (i.e., clinging to my conscience, etc.) pitted against SJ-determining questions.... so of course my Fi score was going to be jacked.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
Your personality type is probably ENFP (or perhaps INFP).

ENFP 79%
INFP 77%
ENFJ 73%
ISFP 69%
INFJ, ENTP, ESFJ 66%

Ne 24
Fi 24
Fe 23
Ni 18
Se 17
Ti 12
Si 11
Te 11

Your mental muscle diagram suggests:
your dominant function is iNtuition and very extraverted
your auxiliary (second most important) is Feeling and fairly balanced
your tertiary (third) is Thinking and fairly balanced
your inferior (fourth) is Sensation and very extraverted

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Your personality type is probably ISFJ (or perhaps ISTJ).

If your personality type is ISFJ then you are interested in knowledge and experience, particularly in relation to family, friends and colleagues. You are a quiet, serious observer of people, listening intently and getting to know a great deal about them. You pay attention to their emotions and feelings, and are keenly aware of the state of relationships between them and you take your responsibilities to them very seriously.

If your personality type is ISTJ then you are interested in clarity and knowledge. You like to observe and listen, and have a particular interest in facts and information which help you to develop as clear a knowledge as possible. You like to know where you stand, e.g.: having clear goals to which you are working, and to know that what you are expected to do is achievable. You value your experience, which serves as a strong guide to your decisions.

ISFJ 75%
ISTJ 72%
INFJ 71%
ISFP 70%
INTJ 68%
INFP 68%
ISTP 63%
INTP 61%

ESFJ 55%
ENFJ 53%
ESTJ 48%
ESFP 48%
ENTJ 46%
ESTP 45%
ENFP 44%
ENTP 40%

Si 25
Ni 23
Fi 23
Ti 20
Fe 15
Te 12
Se 12
Ne 10

* your dominant function is Sensation and very introverted
* your auxiliary (second most important) is Feeling and very introverted
* your tertiary (third) is Thinking and very introverted
* your inferior (fourth) is iNtuition and very introverted

o_O I'm a freaking chameleon!

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP, last time scored as INTP. :)

ehg.png

INFP 86%
INFJ 81%
INTP 79%
INTJ 78%
ISFP 74%

Fi 28
Ni 28
Ti 25
Si 18
Ne 17
Fe 10
Se 7
Te 7

imagae2.png

* your dominant function is Feeling and very introverted
* your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and very introverted
* your tertiary (third) is Sensation and very introverted
* your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and very introverted

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your personality type is probably ESFJ (or perhaps ISFP). In case you are one of the 15% for whom this result is not correct, you should regard this as a starting point only and use this report to decide for yourself what your personality type is.

ISTJ 41%
ISFJ 64%
INFJ 59%
INTJ 37%
ISTP 36%
ISFP 81%
INFP 79%
INTP 34%
ESTP 57%
ESFP 79%
ENFP 74%
ENTP 52%
ESTJ 37%
ESFJ 82%
ENFJ 79%
ENTJ 35%

If your personality type is ESFJ then you seek to develop harmony in relationships, and promote cooperation and teamwork. You regard the needs of others as very important, perhaps more so than your own, and seek to recognise their contributions and make them feel valued. You encourage and motivate others, engender team spirit, and try to overcome any conflict by finding common ground and ways in which people can agree.

True!

Function Attitude Scores
Fe 28
Fi 27
Se 22
Ne 20
Si 15
Ni 13
Te 8
Ti 7

* your dominant function is Feeling and fairly balanced
* your auxiliary (second most important) is Sensation and very extraverted
* your tertiary (third) is iNtuition and very extraverted
* your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and fairly balanced

G

garbage

Your personality type is probably INFP (or perhaps INFJ). In case you are one of the 15% for whom this result is not correct, you should regard this as a starting point only and use this report to decide for yourself what your personality type is.

ISTJ 48%
ISFJ 52%
INFJ 70%
INTJ 65%
ISTP 52%
ISFP 61%
INFP 70%
INTP 61%
ESTP 46%
ESFP 50%
ENFP 68%
ENTP 64%
ESTJ 46%
ESFJ 55%
ENFJ 64%
ENTJ 55%

Ni 22
Ne 21
Fi 21

Fe 18
Ti 17
Te 14
Si 14
Se 13

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
ISTJ 51%
ISFJ 42%
INFJ 73%
INTJ 82%
ISTP 75%
ISFP 57%
INFP 73%
INTP 91%
ESTP 43%
ESFP 34%
ENFP 65%
ENTP 74%
ESTJ 43%
ESFJ 25%
ENFJ 41%
ENTJ 58%

Ti 29
Ni 27
Ne 22
Fi 21
Te 14
Si 13
Se 8
Fe 6

Working on a hypothesis as to why Ni is so high, and why some INTPs score high on Fi when we really shouldn't. With dichotomy questions like these where you're answering for either one function or the other, I think INTPs will prefer a Fi answer over a Te answer, and a Ni answer over a Se answer. Decouple the questions, and Ni/Fi values tend to fall.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP on the expanded version

ISTJ
52%
ISFJ
55%
INFJ
68%
INTJ
65%
ISTP
62%
ISFP
69%
INFP
75%

INTP
69%
ESTP
47%
ESFP
51%
ENFP
64%
ENTP
61%
ESTJ
40%
ESFJ
47%
ENFJ
54%
ENTJ
47%

Function Attitude Scores
Fi 24
Ni 22
Ti 21
Ne 19
Si 16
Fe 14
Se 13
Te 11

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for INFP or ISFP.

If your personality type is INFP then you have some deeply-held values, though there are probably very few people, if any, who know what those values actually are. Privately, you may be a people-person, but others may not recognise it as you show your feelings in indirect, imaginative ways rather than in more conventional expressions of care. You may be looking forward to the realisation of some personal ideals.

If your personality type is ISFP then you have some deeply-held values that, even though your life may be somewhat unstructured, direct the things that you do and say. You probably take a caring and sensitive approach to others, more so than may be apparent to others because you showing your feelings in acts of kindness rather than in direct statements. You probably have a strong sense of the type of lifestyle you enjoy, which you want to maintain.

I often get INFP on these function tests. I think its because the Te options just don't appeal to me.

_dp

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
1w2
ENFJ - 74%
INFJ - 71%
ESFJ, ENFP, INTJ - 66%

Fe 23
Ni 22
Ne 20
Te 18
Fi 17
Si 15
Se 13
Ti 12

not a very normal enfj function spread i guess? :p

A.H.

Your personality type is probably ENTP (or perhaps ENFP)

ISTJ
45%
ISFJ
45%
INFJ
68%
INTJ
68%
ISTP
56%
ISFP
56%
INFP
67%
INTP
67%
ESTP
48%
ESFP
48%
ENFP
70%
ENTP
70%

ESTJ
49%
ESFJ
49%
ENFJ
60%
ENTJ
60%

f your personality type is ENTP then you are someone who challenges the status quo, seeking to uncover the hidden potential or new possibilities in different situations. You start projects and introduce change on an experimental basis, not knowing fully what is going to happen, but in the expectation that it will lead to an improvement. You enjoy the challenge of doing something that has not been done before and seems impossible.

If your personality type is ENFP then you are someone who senses the hidden potential in people. You enjoy starting discussion or activities that challenge and stimulate others into having new insights about themselves, which they can then take and apply to their own personal growth. You are enthusiastic about new projects or causes that offer the potential for a beneficial impact on people, especially when it involves breaking new ground.

Function Attitude Scores
Ne 23
Ni 22
Ti 19
Fi 19
Fe 16
Te 16
Se 13
Si 12

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your personality type is probably ISTP (or perhaps INTP).
On this basis your personality type is not clear (it is IxTx, where x denotes an equal preference). Although this is not conclusive we can look at your type another way, by looking at your overall pattern of responses. This suggests that ISTP is your most likely type and INTP the second most likely.

ISTJ 73%
ISFJ 64%
INFJ 64%
INTJ 73%
ISTP 78%
ISFP 60%
INFP 60%
INTP 78%
ESTP 51%
ESFP 42%
ENFP 42%
ENTP 51%
ESTJ 56%
ESFJ 38%
ENFJ 38%
ENTJ 56%

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for ISTP or INTP.

(MMDI code: shwl)

Ti 27
Si 23
Ni 23
Fi 19
Te 16
Ne 12
Se 12
Fe 8

I think it came out this way because of the way the choices were paired, especially Ne. I just came out very introvert heavy here.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Working on a hypothesis as to why Ni is so high, and why some INTPs score high on Fi when we really shouldn't. With dichotomy questions like these where you're answering for either one function or the other, I think INTPs will prefer a Fi answer over a Te answer, and a Ni answer over a Se answer. Decouple the questions, and Ni/Fi values tend to fall.

Ahh yes. I really like the way the questions are formatted in this test, but the flaw is that if you don't like either option, you can't say so. The same goes if you like both options. :p

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This tells me I'm ISFP or INFP. Nope. S/N is usually very close for me, so that's fine, but I know I'm definitely a J.